Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-02-2012, 08:36 PM
needsumdirection

crystals

hi all wot crystals aid the symptons of depression thanks
Old 21-02-2012, 08:38 PM
iScorpio

What I do (a member of this forum actually told me this) is hold a sunstone and a rose quartz piece.. And hold it and feel their energies. Sunstone is a stone of light and will make you feel better. Rose quartz is the stone of love and will also help you feel better. I have depression as well, and these 2 stones together work well for me. Hope this helps. :)
Old 21-02-2012, 08:46 PM
needsumdirection

cool il give this a try tnx for your quick reply,nothing seems to work for me at the mo,but it is a long struggle as u will know tnx again
Old 21-02-2012, 08:47 PM
iScorpio

Please let me know if the crystals help you or not. :)
Old 21-02-2012, 08:57 PM
needsumdirection

yeah i will do,have u tried anything else to help u cope,im down most of the times but sometimes i get so down its unbearable,people think ur mental they dont know its just we struggle from time to time,i hate being labled for it
Old 21-02-2012, 09:07 PM
iScorpio

I just to try to look on the bright side and think positive.. and say that you want help. Most of the time in my worse breakdowns I don't want help, I just want to die and be gone. But if you want help and accept the energy, the energy in the stones can help you. Also I don't know what religion you are or your spiritual beliefs, but I refer to Jesus Christ and sing worship songs. That always helps me too. And I talk to my guides.. they always help.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:19 PM
needsumdirection

i do try to stay possitive but when im realy down i tend to drink alcohol and loads of it,its not big nor clever and i do know its a depressant,it just another thing iv been battling for years,and 1 day hopefully il be clean of the drink aswell,im a believer in god and more so lately,i do the same as you when ur realy down i dont want to be here,i nearly succeeded lastyear:-( but when i came out of it i knew i had a purpose to still be here,and id love to find out wot my purpose is,i hope u to can win this battle with depression as its an awfull struggle just keep your chin up
Old 21-02-2012, 09:24 PM
iScorpio

Have you thought about talking to your doctor, or you already have? You do not need to tell me if you wish.. just curious..:]
Old 21-02-2012, 09:49 PM
needsumdirection

yeah been to docs and seen councilors but they never helped,i just think now that some people are meant to struggle through life and life is a struggle to everyone just some more than others
Old 21-02-2012, 09:50 PM
iScorpio

I'm sorry.. Take my advice about the stones and accept the energies and let it enter you.. :)