Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Ambermay

Thank you so much everyone for kind words and advice.
Yes, please if it is in your heart - I would like you to send healing energy towards my cat. Her name is May.

Though I went through one course of Reiki, I can't say I feel any power in my hands, but anyhow I do some healing hands on May just in-case.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:37 PM
wizhard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Thanks, but we all have this within us :)

it is true we all have this special gift it is how you word it that makes the difference to get rid of illness.but be better equipped than most with words for healing energies.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Medium_Laura

Namaste Wiz :)
Old 07-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Ambermay

Thank you once again to everyone.
I take her to the vet every day to flush her wound in the afternoon.
And in the mornings I flush it myself with a solution that I prepaid myself. That is strong tea and fresh rosemary brewed and put through the cotton wool to get rid of all the muck.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:41 PM
iolite

Ambermay...

I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. Is the vet prescribing pain meds? Controlling the pain does help healing. If her breathing is shallow, that is an indication she is still in pain.

Colloidal Silver is a very strong antibiotic and antiviral. For the very best CS, I recommend http://cart.utopiasilver.com/index.p...roducts _id=2. For new customers, if you call in and order, you get a 2 for 1 deal. They deliver really quickly too. I've used CS to heal Max (also a cat) when he had a raging bladder infection last Christmas (he was peeing bloody urine). I gave him 2 tsp in an oral syringe 4 times a day. He was back to clear yellow urine over night and his volume was back up to normal (not running to the box to pee tiny amounts every 30 minutes) by day 4 or 5. So it is good stuff. Colloidal silver is all I give my animals now when they need antibiotics. I make my own now. Utopia has a colloidal silver generating kit that you can get if you're interested.

For doing energy healing on May, I'll give you a quick lesson on Quantum Touch which works quite nicely with reiki.

If you are interested in reading more on quantum touch, here are the links for the books.

http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Touch-...3279555&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Supercharging-...3279555&sr=1-2

1. Visualize energy coming in from the bottom of your feet and up your body to the top of your head and then down your shoulders out your hands. Take a deep breath in to pull the energy up and breath it out your hands.

2. If you visualize that energy going to your heart chakra to open it up as wide as you can and then sending that heart chakra energy out thru your hands, you'll find that the energy will be stronger. Think of May and how much you love her too.

That's quantum touch in a nutshell. You can increase the energy by using a forceful breath in and blowing it out quickly like a fire place bellows. That's called the fire breath. You can also visualize the energy spiraling in and out -- that's vortexing. You can add color too. Green is healing. You could visualize the energy to be a whitish greenish color. Finally, when you're thru with the energy session, visualize wrapping the wounded leg with an energy gauze bandage consisting of gold, silver and copper energy threads (this technique is discussed in the Super Charging book). This will keep the energy concentrated to the wound and working there for several hours (it might be even a few days.. gotta look it up).
Old 10-12-2011, 03:25 PM
wizhard

pukka naari laura
Old 11-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Ambermay...

I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. Is the vet prescribing pain meds? Controlling the pain does help healing. If her breathing is shallow, that is an indication she is still in pain.

For doing energy healing on May, I'll give you a quick lesson on Quantum Touch which works quite nicely with reiki.

1. Visualize energy coming in from the bottom of your feet and up your body to the top of your head and then down your shoulders out your hands. Take a deep breath in to pull the energy up and breath it out your hands.

2. If you visualize that energy going to your heart chakra to open it up as wide as you can and then sending that heart chakra energy out thru your hands, you'll find that the energy will be stronger. Think of May and how much you love her too.

That's quantum touch in a nutshell. You can increase the energy by using a forceful breath in and blowing it out quickly like a fire place bellows. That's called the fire breath. You can also visualize the energy spiraling in and out -- that's vortexing. You can add color too. Green is healing. You could visualize the energy to be a whitish greenish color. Finally, when you're thru with the energy session, visualize wrapping the wounded leg with an energy gauze bandage consisting of gold, silver and copper energy threads (this technique is discussed in the Super Charging book). This will keep the energy concentrated to the wound and working there for several hours (it might be even a few days.. gotta look it up).

Thank you so very much for this information and your kindness.
I will certainly look for these books and will try what you said on May immediately.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:59 PM
iolite

Keep us posted!!
Old 15-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Keep us posted!!

I now must say:
Thank you so much to direct me onto Colloidal Silver.

I have researched on a web all there is about it and decided i will use it on May.
We were lucky to have someone in where we live who makes it.
I asked our vets about it and they are the ones who gave me the contacts of the lady who makes CS!

May almost died three times during this horrible infection and tissues were just dying and being necrotic all the time in-spite of all the antibiotics and treatments, but after just two flushes with CS - all that stopped like a miracle.
Our vets took her off medications and said that I must just use CS.

No need to say that during the following two weeks the huge wound have improved and closed.

Now May is alive and healthy as can be.

Thank you all for your kind advice and help!

And now I drink CS myself and my family does too. And it helps us great deal as well.