Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Seeker

I'm chasing a piece of this as well but here in Australia my only place to get it is ebay but I don't really trust it for the same reason as yellowlawn
Old 17-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Master
Gifts from Gaia is based in Australia and they have moldavite . Have a look on their facebook page .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 18-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Phseven

I LOVE Moldavite and was gifted a beautiful piece which I wore on a chain continually for over 2 years.
I ordered another piece and on the very day it arrived, the piece around my neck 'broke it's chains' and the wire wrapping basically exploded!!
Make of that what you will...:)
For me it definitely helps with dealing with some experiences I've had with outer world situations..:)
There is a book I bought called "Moldavite: Starborn Stone of Transformation", by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner which is a VERY interesting read.
I've seen it online in PDF form if you want to try and find it for a read.

Also, for fellow Australians...:)....I have found quite a few reputable places that stock Moldavite and have ordered online from Rosequartz Lady.
(Sorry...can't post links yet as I'm a newbie...:)
Her stones are stunning!!! And very reasonably priced and quick delivery...:)
I hope some of this is useful as my first post on "SF".....:)
Old 19-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Boldylocks

Interesting ,PHseven! I ordered Moldavite from an online company some years ago. Before it arrived, I had this feeling that I was going to get it that day in my mail- and I couldnt shake the feeling. Sure enough, it arrived that day. I emailed the customer service about that, and they mentioned how many people had similar experiences after ordering Moldavite.
Old 19-12-2011, 01:55 AM
Guide
See this thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=25692

I bought it from ebay and have been very happy with my piece.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 02-02-2012, 11:55 AM
yellowlawn

Well I have had the Moldavite on and off me and even slept with it under my pillow and nothing has happened.