Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-02-2012, 12:03 AM
TheressaWilliams

Question Lepidolite, any opinions?

I've been reading up on Lepidolite for while now, I'm trying to find better ways to utilize it in my day to day life.

I'm not sure, but I've read it's supposed to help deal with changes, amongst other things, such as promoting emotional balance.

I made a lovely bracelet, using purple hemp cord. I relaxed and just did random knotting, changing along the way. I tend to wear it on my left (dominant) wrist.

Does anybody else carry Lepidolite, and if so, How do you utilize it to work with/for you?
Old 10-02-2012, 06:26 PM
CaramelDancer

Hello there,

I'm working with Lepidolite myself. Isn't is beauty filled!
I use it in my Medicine Wheel and so far have found it speaks to me of Ease, Grace, and especially of Transformation.

Reading about crystals is great, but also I would suggest just sitting with your crystal, feeling it, journeying into it, ask it questions, etc., and in that way find out what it wants to 'say' to you.

In Spirit~
Old 10-02-2012, 06:54 PM
TheressaWilliams

I'm so glad somebody else works with lepidolite! I've had a few of my friends who had never even heard of it!
Yes! It is very lovely! I was lucky enough to have picked up a piece that had a hole in it, to make a nice bracelet! I use it as a sort of worry stone, myself.
I've been learning more about sitting and just meditating with my stones, to get a better feel for them, I should try it soon :)