Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-10-2010, 11:28 PM
mikron

Cool Metaphysical thoughts and ideas

Greetings Mac to try and help all those who follow there intuition and creativity as to what focus in there learning and healing is best for them! I believe you have a good understanding of eastern and western metaphysics
I would have thought you know more about the Soul

so I mikron will tell you as pertains to Dying and coming back around! there is the concept of the Antakarana that is real and alive here for every single person when they pass over to the next world! there are problems sometimes but the system is ready to help those who might need extra help! Another focus you might not be aware of is a concept in physics called "Time Dialation"
its very real and can even have metaphysical focus ,meaning the 3rd dimension has its own physics that apply and the 4th dimension has a different physics and
they are Really are a really big difference! think for one second what it means to alive and what happens to the root chakra! now that a person passing over has none of those worriies THERE IS A BIG RESTORATION! a person along with there Soul are placed into the astral plane and the correct sub world that best represents there own virtue in moving forward

here is another way to say the same thing

the time of death, the soul returns to the larger living system of which it is a part (sometimes called God, Brahman, or Universal Intelligence). It does so for the purpose of assimilating the fruits of experience acquired while incarnated in physical form. This assimilation builds new faculty into the soul’s nature, thus facilitating its growth toward perfection. There are some who may feel surprised by this notion. Many people believe that the soul is already perfect. There is both truth and falsity in this view. It is true that the soul is perfect, but only as it pertains to its “potential.” The soul must “actualize” that potential in the outer world, and this as a function of its own development. To actualize its potential requires that it successfully express the fullness of itself in the outer world without the personality (ego) distorting its expression. This takes many lives to accomplish. Even so, when fully achieved, true enlightenment has been reached, and the necessity of reincarnation is then no more. Physical death is therefore nothing more that the soul abstracting itself from the body in order to assimilate what it has learned. When the soul completes this assimilation, it is poised to return to physical life once again. However, it will do so from a wiser perspective than in the previous incarnation, and with a greater capacity to express its nature through the personality. As mentioned earlier, there is a silent knowledge of the beyond within every human being. When we consider that the soul (one’s true identity) continually reincarnates, we realize that it is we ourselves that hold the unconscious memory of our eternal existence.

Namaste mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"....and as I pointed out we can all have a discussion about if we have the choice to choose to comeback or become something else!"

Well actually I think it was I who suggested that we stick to the subject of the discussion thread.... Your 'spiritual kingdoms' took us down a side-street and opened up the discussion to other issues altogether.

Perhaps it's no longer seen as pertinent to discuss the issue of how we progress spiritually and how a suggested return in animal vs. human form would not be progression?

Maybe Lynn didn't even mean it as serious discussion point?
Old 26-10-2010, 11:43 PM
mac

"I would have thought you know more about the Soul" Please don't mistake my probing questions as a failure to understand....

When I question, challenge or probe, I prompt others to question their personal beliefs, to look deeper into matters they may have little considered.

I never preach or teach and only rarely quote pieces of text where they explain a point better than my poor attempts.

You will find my pieces are simple in word and thought but that isn't because that's how I am.
Old 27-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Common sense is not always as evident on SF as you might imagine or hope.

But terminology is not an issue...

Your contribution might clarify the situation?
I shall accept your gracious invitation, Mac, to speak further on this from my vantage point.

Firstly, I would have to disagree with the implications regarding the information shared moments ago by our mutual acquaintance, Mikron. It is not that Sparrow holds indifference towards this individual, only that the information relayed is not in attunement with tangible truth of how the spirit world works. It is, in my humble opinion, more so in alignment with much of the belief systems that cover the globe today. This of which I speak relates to the ‘necessity’ for reincarnation, as was expressed, for the need of ‘learnings’ and for some sort of ‘ascension’ process.
Now, my own activities and reach within the spirit world is vast and extensive, as part of the work that I did, prior to this life here, and I tell you this, the term ascension is never used in the spirit world. There is no need for ascension, for everyone is equal. It would not be ‘Gods kingdom’ if this were not so. Through my own knowledge and awareness gained by my time in the spirit world, it is crystal clear that souls do not choose to incarnate into physical states of being for ‘learnings’. You see, the halls of records that span the entire soul group compendium contain all the knowledge and information you could possibly seek to attain. A spirit in its ancient state of eternal bliss, with every resource it could possibly aspire to have does not need a miniscule little physical life span experience to attain some great understanding or wisdom. That is quite ridiculous and not very insightful of ones own spirit awareness. To further this flimsy notion, if I may, some may say such ancient spirits need to repeat, or subscribe to endless reincarnations in physical state until they somehow ‘get it right’ and learn all the lessons on some grand list, held by a deity they know absolutely nothing about. Yet, these same people, who hold these fantastic notions actually live lives of misery, suffering and failure due to their own disempowering attitudes. Do not get me wrong, I place no judgement on anyone for their free willed journey choices, but lest we forget, it is our free willed choices that determine how life plays out.

The key to knowledge in this regard, and in fact in all regard relating to every aspect of the spirit world, is that free will governs everything. For an energy being who commits suicide for not coping with a physical state existence, then to have to return and ‘have another go’, or ‘go back and learn your lessons’ is not what I call a free will reality. If anything, this reveals a flaw in many reincarnation theories.
There are a great many energy beings that I myself am acquainted with, who have only ever had one physical life existence. The most common reason, in their words, for having a singular physical state experience was to satisfy some general curiosity of the state of being called ‘human being’, or those of other life forms they were. Sometimes they chose to enter the physical state to bring a specific potential to light in the physical universe, on a specific planet and targeted culture. To invent a certain technology, or advance of some kind, or benefit to that species. Sometimes it is through great compassion, they may choose to come for rescue work, to help bring about change in the direction of a certain future, for either a culture, a civilisation, a whole race, or even maybe just a loved one that soul has bonded with. This is then not to say that, once they had passed over back to their spirit embodiment, that they were then required to come back for some other silly reason, such as ‘learning some lesson’.
Trust me when I tell you, there is by far superior knowledge and wisdom in the spirit world to ‘learn’ from, than there can possibly ever be found here in physical state. You simply do not, within a physical dimensional instrument, have the receptive and perceptive, not to mention interpretive tools necessary to assimilate the wisdom of your spirit, and the vast vault of knowledge of multi-dimensional nature available in the spirit world. If anything then, you see, your soul returns back into the state of the spirit to gain wisdom and knowledge. It is not for the ancient spirit to seek this in a physical body, but merely to express and create with what it already knows in a physical body.

This, of which I have spoken about, should be a part of anyone’s common sense, if it is at all they understand their own free will, and the mechanics of their own spirit.

From the wisdom of my council, to the wisdom of yours.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 03-11-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 27-10-2010, 05:48 AM
mikron

Smile

Greetings Mac I mean not to say anything about probing and look to share information even from our collective sharing here on SF there is much to share about the process of reincarnation and to make such a statement that Virtue is very important to create more life and light in this world but also when someone passes in the astral plane

and Message to Spirit Guide Sparrow of course there are exceptions to the rule in reincarnation and nothing is definite although a small note that it is my understanding there is most cases great assistance is giving so to allow greater expansion of Love/Light so human reincarnate into Human again because the implications of the soul!

Namaste mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"I would have thought you know more about the Soul" Please don't mistake my probing questions as a failure to understand....

When I question, challenge or probe, I prompt others to question their personal beliefs, to look deeper into matters they may have little considered.

I never preach or teach and only rarely quote pieces of text where they explain a point better than my poor attempts.

You will find my pieces are simple in word and thought but that isn't because that's how I am.
Old 27-10-2010, 06:23 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Hello

With the notion in mind that there truly be reincarnations.....can we come back as something NOT human ?

Can we choose to maybe be something NOT seen as living. Such as a tree or rock ?

Can we come back as animals ?

Or maybe even ET's . ( )

Lynn

From my personal experience, yes to most of that.

Though most often there is no choice involved. You need to live a certain existence until you have matured and become one with it and are ready for the next type of "skin."

So for example...you could live a human existence for a few hundred years and progress little, while others would only be in that form for half as long and be ready for the next "stage" in their spiritual development.

I find that if some "fall behind" in their progress they start getting spiritually senile and might even regress and become something considered "lesser" than what they are, or should/could be.

But I have yet to see a human come back as a tree or anything as dramatic as that, I doubt anything can learn so little and become so much less intelligent AND have their natural energy be twisted enough to be able to "come back" as a plant, rock or single celled organism...etc

The regression I talk about applies mainly (from what I have witnessed) to non-physical beings who need some alternative to the "Spirit Existence" because they seem to not be able to (whats the word) cope or survive for long without the physical flesh they are used to.

In the end its all about experience and survival of the fittest.

We all evolve and adapt, whether its considered a good change or bad doesn't matter, in the end most of us will loose our human perceptions anyway. *shrugs*

I understand a lot of you would think differently and this is by no means myself shoving any of the information gained from my own experience down your throat, because that would be stupid since you have to learn things yourself or alongside another who is close to you.

Take it or leave it. That vague explanation is a portion of the sum of what I know of reincarnation.

Also, this is only from a human perspective....Spirits are far more flexible in their ways, the difference between the physical and non-physical freedom of existence and experience seems ridiculous to me. I personally would rather not keep this physical flesh (when my time here is over, that is) and return to where and what I am more comfortable existing as.

Last edited by Sangress : 27-10-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:56 AM
mikron

Cool question

Sparrow Please advised you do not believe each person has a soul? but then you say there is a sytem of Learning
but what way can you tell me the process moves forward for you ?

Namste Adonai

mikron

[quote=Spirit Guide Sparrow]
Firstly, I would have to disagree with the implications regarding the information shared moments ago by our mutual acquaintance, Mikron. It is not that Sparrow holds indifference towards this individual, only that the information relayed is not in attunement with tangible truth of how the spirit world works. It is, in my humble opinion, more so in alignment with much of the belief systems that cover the globe today. This of which I speak relates to the ‘necessity’ for reincarnation, as was expressed, for the need of ‘learnings’ and for some sort of ‘ascension’ process.
Old 27-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron

and Message to Spirit Guide Sparrow of course there are exceptions to the rule in reincarnation and nothing is definite although a small note that it is my understanding there is most cases great assistance is giving so to allow greater expansion of Love/Light so human reincarnate into Human again because the implications of the soul!

Namaste mikron
Namaste, Mikron, from Sparrow and the Asceleott presence.

I would be delighted for you to expand on your definition of these implications of the soul, of which you speak, as well as these exceptions to the ‘rule’ in reincarnation. I am also curious in what you believe this rule, or rules to be.
It might also shed light on peoples understanding if you spoke about where you retrieve such information, of which you are about to relay, whether it is something you have read, heard or experienced yourself.

-SPARROW-

Old 27-10-2010, 11:25 AM
mikron

Cool Some Metaphysical Thoughts and ideas! Ageless Wisdom

Greetings Sparrow and peace love light in ascension process I have been sharing some info ongoing and since you mentioned my name and said some things about what I was saying I am asking for clarification
I shall start on something that is basically true but has some exceptions so all people what are my own perceptions about reincarnation

people generally Do not have a choice to reincarnate into such things as Plant,Animal,mineral,crystal!
the reason is this all humans have the potential for individual Soul self actualized not all people do it but they have the choice! as well all people have 7 senses and 7 chakras

for example Animal,plant,crystal,mineral

these things only have 5 chakras they lack a Heart chakra and they also are missing a crown chakra they also have a group Soul as opposed to individual soul for humans
what animals in general have is instincts ,humans have much deeper expression with Light and creating virtue

The exception to this rule is pets because they have direct contact with humans the can learn some of what humans have about physical, emotional and metal thoughts and also time and space!

Now i am going share more here what a soul is here for based on reincarnation let me know what you think

The soul's consciousness lives forever it takes on bodies and senses to live in lower dimensions of time and space from where it exists and lives in, it takes on these bodies and senses because Spirit has to join with matter or energy to create Life and the soul in order have life in lower dimensions of time and space from where it actually exists it has to take on bodies and senses!

the important aspect here is creating life and light

animals generally do not have ability to join Spirit with Matter or energy to create new life

A key component in this process is the freedom to focus on our own Light and to create new Life

An Important aspect is to be virtuous and also its important since the soul is working with all of us that each incarnation the one thing that is changing is the personality so that the soul can get the most accurate representation in healing and learning!

Also as previous stated there are many exceptions good but also bad. I am not here to name them because of the intense energy around earth at this time, The physical Earth is a Third Ray cosmic ray focus and because that ray is fading at this time it represents much intense realities!

thanks sparrow Asceleott presence

Peace Love Light

Namaste

mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Namaste, Mikron, from Sparrow and the Asceleott presence.

I would be delighted for you to expand on your definition of these implications of the soul, of which you speak, as well as these exceptions to the ‘rule’ in reincarnation. I am also curious in what you believe this rule, or rules to be.
It might also shed light on peoples understanding if you spoke about where you retrieve such information, of which you are about to relay, whether it is something you have read, heard or experienced yourself.

-SPARROW-
Old 27-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
Sparrow Please advised you do not believe each person has a soul? but then you say there is a sytem of Learning
but what way can you tell me the process moves forward for you ?

Namste Adonai

mikron

Hello once more, Mikron.

I would be delighted to speak about the learning process as illuminated in your question.

Firstly, one is first to understand and distinguish the difference between the ancient spirit and the conscious expression of the soul state.
The spirit is that which has always existed, and is that which is pure and perfect in every way. It neither lacks a thing nor needs something for it to exist.
The soul is that which cocoons the pure perfect spirit like a blanket of consciousness, or a garment of ego-identity; a persona of energy aspired towards a specific state of creativity. The soul becomes the journey of your deepest aspirations of the soul group to which your spirit has aligned itself with. This is to say then, that many millions of years ago your spirit aligned itself with a very specific energy pathway, or form of Self-expression, and embodied itself into a very specific soul group. Since then your soul journey has been much to do with the aspirations and interests of that specific soul group of which you are now a part.

With this clearly understood it is now reasonable to denote that no soul group is really better than another, they are simply different in their characteristics and expression of what God is.
You must also remember that your pure perfect spirit is always, and forever will be, connected to that which is God, in all of its divine everlasting bliss and love.
To then say that this spirit, which you are, requires something more than that, some kind of ‘learnings’ to become even closer to God, is pure nonsense. The spirit you are is already complete, it is already ‘ascended’ and it is already enlightened, for it is a part of God. If you had right now the memories of your own spirit intact, you would confirm this with me yourself, for it is a common understanding in the spirit world. It is simply not one in the physical one.

In the spirit world, of the many vast and expansive realms, there are beings of immense profound wisdom and insight. This is not because they have ascended by thousands of physical life experiences, for in fact they themselves will tell you they have never even had a physical life! You must ask yourself then, how did they attain such incredible knowledge and wisdom? The answer lies in the infinite array of akashic material, or sacred knowledge of the heritage of the spirit in the great many halls of records contained within each and every single soul group. Each soul group, and there are millions of them in regard to planet Earth alone, not to mention those of the multi-verse, each have their own hall of knowledge. This knowledge dates back to the very creation of that soul group, and from there every single spec of miniscule thought, expression, creation and manifestation that has since come about.
You do not need to have a physical life to gain access to this knowledge material. It is readily available to anyone who has a genuine interest in it. In a manner of understanding, you could assume to say that any soul could literally spend his entire eternity studying the great many works of the halls of learnings in every single soul group spanning the entire multi-verse. My, my what a wise being this would be.

And indeed, you are also to understand that, although the ancient spirit is forever connected with God, and is forever blessed within a state of love and perfection, it chooses to have an individual experience of itself. This individual experience is called the soul journey, and is why you joined a soul group to begin with. It is not a journey to make perfect your already perfect spirit, but to create its own story book for its pet project, the soul. The soul is the creation project of the spirit. It is its work of art. The spirit will take it to the ends of the multi-verse and back to find other ways of creating new forms of expression and adopting new types of characteristics and identity-extensions.

I myself have spent similarly a long time ‘learning’ in the many vast halls of learnings, within many different soul groups, within a great many dimensions, within different universal-scenarios. In fact it has been my job and role for a very long time to observe other species from within the spirit world and relay a great amount of factual information within the hall of records of different spheres of vibration. I do this not to attain some ascension status, for I am already blessed to be who and what I am, and have the great access that I do. I do it because the physical side of life is an ongoing canvas of expression. And these beautiful forms of expression and spirit manifestation should be preserved and presented in the spirit world for everyone to behold and enjoy, not just those who have a physical life experience. So in fact, you see, the learnings as I describe, are nothing new the spirit requires to become more pure and perfect, or closer to God, but learnings which broaden your appreciation of what can be created within the infinite possibilities of expression of that which God is - through you. So then, you are not learning lessons, but learning new ways of expressing what you are differently - not better - simply differently in a way that gives you a different flavour of experience of Self.

I hope this answers your question adequately in regard to my interpretation of the process of learning.

-SPARROW-

Old 27-10-2010, 11:46 AM
mikron

Smile Some Metaphysical thoughts and ideas~ Ageless Wisdom

Hi Sparrow from my own experiences I have seen some of the information you say in people from South America and just a small note in that I believe as I stated previous there is a concept of Soul group and because so much is going on with the Learning state I feel that a person can be going within their Soul Group meditation and change the dynamics around! Aso the Soul I am speaking can be brought out here in the physical world and does not have a situation connected with ego rather the focus is on virtuous living or something called Ageless Wisdom, called "Quality of Life Decisions" a major focus is called the Spiritual Initiations

you can see a post i made about the Spiritual Initiations
here

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5345

peace love light

mikron