Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Me hugging 'myself' the is equivalent of self-'masturbation' - better than 'nothing', but ...

That's the whole 'reason' for dualiification, gurl!

WOOHOO!

Dualification sounds like a word, that came from your equivalent..I am staying out of that one..lol.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
That's why pigs don't fly and humans don't fly, at least not yet.
Theres' 'flying' and then there's 'flying!

WOOHOOO!
Old 22-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Dualification sounds like a word that came from your equivalent..I am staying out of that one..lol.
Nah - it 'came' in response to a 'spark' from you. It takes TWO to TANGO, Star-Gur(u)l!

Excerpted from the writing (about) "What Jesus REALLY Meant" that I am now doing:
"It is by repeatedly incarnating as ‘student drivers’ in Love and Joy experience and expression capable body ‘vehicles’ that, learning from their successes as well as failures in such pursuit, they eventually ‘organically’ (as nodal souls, that is) reach the point where they functionally comprehend and integrally embrace the fact that the evolving gestalts of their and others’ self*hoods are basically just subsidiary ‘i’dentities spawned and animated by ‘the Father’ (i.e. by Life Itself!) in order to actualize and explore as yet unrealized Love and Joy experience↔expression (Life’s process in this regard is a looping, mobius strip kind of phenom as explained in Chapter 1) possibilities. One might say that they thereby ‘come into’ psychospiritual communion with Life Itself –– ‘unto the Father’ in Jesus’ words –– and continue to (also then consciously, of course!) live and function as colleagues in said Father’s Love and Joy ‘business’* venture ‘eternally’ thereafter.

*Speaking of said ‘business’ (see Luke 2:48-49 for additional context in this regard), I necessarily repeatedly reference and use Jesus’ archetypal ‘Father’ and ‘Son’ relationship based concepts when discussing what he meant. I hope that members of my audience are broad-minded enough to see past the ‘male’ bias that was built into said schematization by virtue of the nature of the culture in which his life was embedded, however. The fact is there cannot be a ‘giver’ without a ‘receiver’, so, in reality, a ‘male’ and a ‘female’ dynamic (I am not referencing anatomy now!) have to simultaneously be present and actively involved for any kind of Life expression and experience to occur. I therefore recommend that, if they haven’t done so already, readers familiarize themselves with and contemplate the implications of Yin-Yang and Ardhanarishvara and similar archteype-based philosophies and superimpose whatever understanding(s) they additionally derive from these on everything discussed here."
Oooh, oooh, oooh ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsSDYaHmvGs
Old 23-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Nah - it 'came' in response to a 'spark' from you. It takes TWO to TANGO, Star-Gur(u)l!

Sparks fly and sparks fly as the one flying and sparking it into its own tango, ....hehe

( I accidently wiped your bigger text out of the picture..oops)

That sounds like hobbly gobbly goo to me..lol.
I read it and it doesn't quite sink in. Some of it does. I wish I could understand it more so, all the same. It does hold value that I can sense at least...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
The receiving comes in many forms to support us in some way. So what your sharing here makes sense to how I view what we can and might need.
Often people are just people and some need reassurances or answers that aren't available in 'real Life'. I was reading about how people Lived in Skara Brae in the Orkneys. They'd bury their dead close to their homes, then after a while they'd open the graves again, carefully remove the heads and bring them into the home. I guess it's a way to keep their Loved Ones close even after death. It seems we haven't changed that much after all.

Quote:
I felt like this a while back then I found this point of resurrecting myself. Sometimes the old and new are (as Steven Hawkins investigated and shared.. "everything/all realities are happening simultaneously so no time exists in that realm of understanding) And I understand through my own altered reality time where all worlds were merging as one source. When I read you believe this is your last life, I am curious as to your life path number Greenslade. Would it be rude to ask you what it might be? (your birth date added together to give a number if you don't know)
I've read a lot of material about different realities and quite frankly it only gets confusing and contradictory - and short of common sense sometimes. Theories aren't bad per se but for me they have their place. A while back I was having experiences of time dilations and the feeling as though I'd been randomly beamed into this body. that was really disconcerting. At other times I'd just stop resonating with this reality and lose any sense of self in consciousness. Maybe that's what they mean by Samadhi.

In this I have my father's genes, he was a farmer and a no-nonsense kinda guy. We can create our own realities and they feel so real to us, but then that doesn't always mean anything within the wider reality. What's in my head doesn't always matter much to 'out there'.

My Life Path number is 7, although I don't put too much store in it any more. I've done a few similar things and don't fit into the boxes so easily. This being my final Life on this plane has been both channelled and given to me by mediums, so I'm receiving the message loud and clear. It certainly feels that way, in some areas it feels as though there's a tying up of loose ends going on even across Pat Lives. In other ways I just want to let it all go and not become involved in that I can't remove myself from easily.

Quote:
Sounds pretty cool to me.
It's been interesting that's for sure.

Quote:
Yes I have read you have done medium work.
Not so much nowadays although it comes into play sometimes when I do readings, I much prefer the more one-to-one sessions.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Sparks fly and sparks fly as the one flying and sparking it into its own tango, ....hehe

( I accidently wiped your bigger text out of the picture..oops)

That sounds like hobbly gobbly goo to me..lol.
I read it and it doesn't quite sink in. Some of it does. I wish I could understand it more so, all the same. It does hold value that I can sense at least...
Of course, any kind of dualism will not make 'sense' and so 'seem' to be and (so) 'sound' like 'falsehood' (i.e. delusion) to anyone who is 'strictly' operating on the basis of a monist paradigm and corollary set of axioms/principles. It occurs to me that there may be any number of 'reasons' why someone might want/choose (need?) to do so, meaning to be so 'strict' in relation to Life.

Here's an excerpt from the Chapter 8 of Ernest Holmes' book, This Thing Called You, which (chapter) I just read (a couple of days ago) and now 'synchronistically' share for whatever significance/value it may have in terms of possibly being of help in dissolving your or others reason(s) for said strictness, whatever it/these may be:
Expectancy speeds progress. Therefore, live in a continual state of expectancy. No matter how much good you are experiencing today, expect greater good tomorrow. Expect to meet new friends. Expect to meet new and wonderful experiences. Try this magic of expectancy and you will soon discover a dramatic side to your work which gives full vent to constructive feeling. It makes life a game that is a joy to play. It enables you to enter into the spirit of things and of people. Say:
Today, and every day, I expect good.

I anticipate meeting new friends.

I joyously anticipate contacting new situations which will increase my livingness.

My life is an adventure.

I know that wonderful things are going to happen to me.

I know that everything I do shall turn into good for myself and for others.
You have a right to know that when you live in harmony with the Divine Presence around you, you will be protected by Its omnipotent power. No harm can come to you when you know that God is at the center of everything. This knowledge will protect you from all evil. Evil is as night before the onrushing light of your consciousness. It is as darkness dissipated by the sun of your faith. It is as fire extinguished by the waters of your spirit.

Your enthusiastic anticipation and happy contentment water the seed of faith which you have placed in the soil of Divine Substance. Believing this, do not delay the joy of possessing until tomorrow. There are no tomorrows in the Divine Mind. Your tomorrow is merely more of God’s today.
P.S. It sometimes take a few tomorrow's for prayers such as this to 'work'. Just 'make' the 'prayer' (plant the seed) and then go on with whatever else is in 'front' of you trusting that said 'seed' will 'sprout' ('additionally' sprout I should say, since I'm sure you've already planted others like it before).

Old 23-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yah, but there are foolish 'realities', i.e. unintegrated with (cap R) Reality ones.

We are all 'fools' - that is, to one degree or another ... at least intermittently) ... till we aren't.
With a single stroke we are free from bondage
nothing clings to us and we hold to nothing
All is empty, clear, self-illumination
with no exertion of the mind's power
Here thought, feeling, knowledge and imagination are of no value
in this world of Suchness there is neither self nor other than self
To come directly into harmony with this reality
just simply say when doubt arises: "Not two"
In this "not two" nothing is separate, nothing is excluded
no matter when or where, enlightenment means entering this truth
And this truth is beyond extension or diminution in time or space
in it a single thought is ten thousand years
Emptiness here, Emptiness there...
but the infinite universe stands always before your eyes
Infinitely large and infinitely small, no difference
for definitions have vanished and no boundaries are seen
So too with Being and non-Being
Don't waste time in doubts and arguments that have nothing to do with this
One thing, all things:
move along and intermingle without distinction
To live in this realization
is to be without anxiety about non-perfection
To live in this faith is the road to non-duality
Because the non-dual is one with the trusting mind
Words !
The Way is beyond language
For in it there is
no yesterday
no tommorrow
no today
VERSES ON THE FAITH MIND
by Sosan Zenji (Seng-Tsan) - the third Zen Patriarch.
Translated by Ricahard B. Clarke.

One of the more enduring memories I have from having worked in mental health is the time one of my clients had a psychotic episode. To this day I still don't know what triggered it or what she was perceiving, whatever it was still remains deeply disturbing to me that someone was even capable of perceiving their reality in that way. It was by no means the only or the worst memory, it was though the one that brought me to certain realisations. Long story short, it ended up with a young Asian woman cowering in a corner in a puddle of her own urine and screaming at me in complete terror as though I was the devil incarnate come to take her Soul. The best I could do was shepherd her into a corner where she could be contained, I managed to divert her before she ran out into a busy main road. It ended peacefully, an Asian woman from another office came to comfort her and she calmed down. A few weeks later her carer to her back to the office where I worked to apologise, the 'system' was lacking and steps would be taken to correct that in the future, frameworks for care hadn't been considered prior to that incident for an outreach situation. The poor woman looked as though she'd been doped up to the eyeballs then some and I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. While it meant it was convenient and she was - in carer-speak - manageable I wouldn't have wished that on anyone. The phrase 'living dead' cam to mind at the time.

I don't know if you'd consider her reality foolish or non- integrated but her reality was her reality just the same. There but for the grace of God and brain chemical balances, strokes, accidents...... et al goes any of us.

When does any reality become integrated or not, foolish or not? And in light of the original post fictional or not? If we can't at least try and come to terms with each others' realities, do we have the right to call ourselves Spiritual at all? Or is our reality only based on a label we've decided to slap on our foreheads to escape our own realities because it's the only way we can deal with them?

I was asked by another client to go with her as support to visit a friend of hers. When we arrived her friend was in a cold, lonely room and lying on a trolley, the kind used to cart cadavers around in hospitals. She was lying in a full body splint with just a thin sheet over her from the waist down. She'd jumped off a bridge because God had told her to, she had to show her love for him. I know what that experience is, David, to have a voice in my head that feels so real that I'm almost compelled to react and do as I'm told.

Quote:
reach the point where they functionally comprehend and integrally embrace the fact that the evolving gestalts of their and others’ self*hoods are basically just subsidiary ‘i’dentities spawned and animated by ‘the Father’ (i.e. by Life Itself!) in order to actualize and explore as yet unrealized Love and Joy experience↔expression (Life’s process in this regard is a looping, mobius strip kind of phenom as explained in Chapter 1) possibilities. One might say that they thereby ‘come into’ psychospiritual communion with Life Itself –– ‘unto the Father’ in Jesus’ words –– and continue to (also then consciously, of course!) live and function as colleagues in said Father’s Love and Joy ‘business’* venture ‘eternally’ thereafter.
Where does all that begin? Can we come into a
psychospiritual communion when our realities are so far apart?

And no, the dynamic wasn't lost on me and nor was the evolution of the gestalt.
Old 23-03-2018, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Where does all that begin? Can we come into a psychospiritual communion when our realities are so far apart?

The 'realities' 'we' experience and witness others' experiencing are different (our cuz every 'souls' is unique) but the idea (experience?) that they are "far apart" is, as your zen quote indicates, a self-created, unintegrated with cap R reality, and in that sense 'delusional', small r reality.

As I have expressed to you in 'code' :

I am You
You are Me
We are One
Living as Many
TOGETHER

I appreciate how 'freaky' this all can get and so how 'freaked out' an emotional sensitive person can become (been there, done that!) as a result of encountering the consequently, in many cases, 'crazy' permutations of this, but the straight answer to your above question is YES - that is, if one grasps (and keeps being aware of!) the fundamentals of LIFE (as expressed in the passage I quoted and now in another from the same body of writing):
The Entity of Life (which is The Flow of all Creation) of which you and I and everyone else in existence is a vital part is the outworking and feedback-infusing dynamism of the omnipresent, Love and Joy focused dynamic of The Essence of Life (which is The Source of Creativity Itself), both conjointly aiming to express and (thereby) experience Love and Joy in every possible way to the utmost possible degree. ... Here in this chapter, I ask you to join me in more detailed exploration of the implications of the proposition (which ‘believers’ embrace as sacrosanct truth but, perhaps because their world-view is completely materialistic, ‘unbelievers’ dismiss as being no more than vacuous wishful thinking) that every aspect of said Being-n-Doing process is empowered by The Essence which it is an emanation of to be conscious to some degree, which consciousness, or mind, is what enables it to experience (literally, ex·peer·ience) whatever ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) it is constitutionally thereby ‘geared’ to experience (and so possibly specifically respond to); and that every such aspect is spiritually motivated, also by said Essence ‘within’ it,to express (literally, ex·press) itself to some degree, by ‘causing’ (i.e. generating, propagating, etc.) ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) which it is thereby galvanized to ‘make’ in response thereto. In maximal perspective, every nodal and multi-nodal feature of Life may be ‘seen’ to be a subsidiary soul, or gestalt of Life, which is facultatively imbued with mind and spirit by, and consequently both experiences and expresses ‘itself’ in relationship to and with other nodes of Life in the matrixial ‘framework’ of, the supra-nodal Soul (i.e. the Mind and Spirit constellation) of That Which Is All That Is (a/k/a God).
Note: You don't have to think or feel that you could or should 'help' other 'souls' to not experience and get freaked out by their 'own' (presumably karmically determined 'hellishly' 'purgatorial', i.e. 'purging' of things like hate, fear, need/greed) experiences. That is your 'own' soul's (presumably karmically determined 'hellishly' 'purgatorial' - unintegrated?) experience to 'benefit' from (or not) - its your soul-level 'choice' to 'learn' (or not) to trust - maybe by way of personal 'default' and 'surrender'- THE FLOW of LIFE and so to relax and let go of your 'need' for things to be otherwise than you pesently experience them as being.

Methinks experience of communion lies 'on the other side' of that 'hurdle' for you.

P.S. 'Angels' (no longer incarnating 'helper' souls) are ones who have developed the capacity to 'watch over' and 'lovingly support' the growth-processes of peeps still steeped in 'delusions' of 'separation' (with/by 'love' and non-intrusive assistance when and where such said peeps are 'ready' to 'avail' themselves of such assistance). They no longer get 'freaked out' or 'burnt out' as a result of 'watching' and 'empathizing' with others' 'suffering' no matter how 'hellish' such suffering may be.
Old 24-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
The 'realities' 'we' experience and witness others' experiencing are different (our cuz every 'souls' is unique) but the idea (experience?) that they are "far apart" is, as your zen quote indicates, a self-created, unintegrated with cap R reality, and in that sense 'delusional', small r reality.

As I have expressed to you in 'code' :

I am You
You are Me
We are One
Living as Many
TOGETHER

If my quote indicates anything then that's a reflection of your mall r reality first and foremost. The cap R reality was that I wasn't conscious of her reality in any shape or form, I just saw a screaming woman and it was obvious that the reality she was experiencing was different from mine and the cap R reality. I'm not a scary dude.

Quote:
I appreciate how 'freaky' this all can get and so how 'freaked out' an emotional sensitive person can become (been there, done that!) as a result of encountering the consequently, in many cases, 'crazy' permutations of this, but the straight answer to your above question is YES - that is, if one grasps (and keeps being aware of!) the fundamentals of LIFE (as expressed in the passage I quoted and now in another from the same body of writing):
The Entity of Life (which is The Flow of all Creation) of which you and I and everyone else in existence is a vital part is the outworking and feedback-infusing dynamism of the omnipresent, Love and Joy focused dynamic of The Essence of Life (which is The Source of Creativity Itself), both conjointly aiming to express and (thereby) experience Love and Joy in every possible way to the utmost possible degree. ... Here in this chapter, I ask you to join me in more detailed exploration of the implications of the proposition (which ‘believers’ embrace as sacrosanct truth but, perhaps because their world-view is completely materialistic, ‘unbelievers’ dismiss as being no more than vacuous wishful thinking) that every aspect of said Being-n-Doing process is empowered by The Essence which it is an emanation of to be conscious to some degree, which consciousness, or mind, is what enables it to experience (literally, ex·peer·ience) whatever ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) it is constitutionally thereby ‘geared’ to experience (and so possibly specifically respond to); and that every such aspect is spiritually motivated, also by said Essence ‘within’ it,to express (literally, ex·press) itself to some degree, by ‘causing’ (i.e. generating, propagating, etc.) ‘vibrations’ (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) which it is thereby galvanized to ‘make’ in response thereto. In maximal perspective, every nodal and multi-nodal feature of Life may be ‘seen’ to be a subsidiary soul, or gestalt of Life, which is facultatively imbued with mind and spirit by, and consequently both experiences and expresses ‘itself’ in relationship to and with other nodes of Life in the matrixial ‘framework’ of, the supra-nodal Soul (i.e. the Mind and Spirit constellation) of That Which Is All That Is (a/k/a God).
Note: You don't have to think or feel that you could or should 'help' other 'souls' to not experience and get freaked out by their 'own' (presumably karmically determined 'hellishly' 'purgatorial', i.e. 'purging' of things like hate, fear, need/greed) experiences. That is your 'own' soul's (presumably karmically determined 'hellishly' 'purgatorial' - unintegrated?) experience to 'benefit' from (or not) - its your soul-level 'choice' to 'learn' (or not) to trust - maybe by way of personal 'default' and 'surrender'- THE FLOW of LIFE and so to relax and let go of your 'need' for things to be otherwise than you pesently experience them as being.
This is where your words start falling apart because your own small r reality is different to my small r reality. I actually understand and encompass what you've quoted, although because my expression is rough around the edges it doesn't resonate with you the same. I don't have a need for things being otherwise because I embrace Triplex Unity, which is something you seem to be struggling with.

Quote:
Methinks experience of communion lies 'on the other side' of that 'hurdle' for you.
Methinks practising your grokking skills would help.

Quote:
P.S. 'Angels' (no longer incarnating 'helper' souls) are ones who have developed the capacity to 'watch over' and 'lovingly support' the growth-processes of peeps still steeped in 'delusions' of 'separation' (with/by 'love' and non-intrusive assistance when and where such said peeps are 'ready' to 'avail' themselves of such assistance). They no longer get 'freaked out' or 'burnt out' as a result of 'watching' and 'empathizing' with others' 'suffering' no matter how 'hellish' such suffering may be.
There is this, there is that and there is both. Trplex Unity, the Biblical Trinity, power of three, the simplest of geometric shapes in Sacred Geometry.... Just because I don't understand things your way it doesn't make me ignorant, it doesn't mean I want things to be otherwise.

I'm contemplating how I exist in your reality, it's actually quite interesting.

“What an amateur is, is a lover of a subject. I’m a lover of facts. The fact is the savior, as long as you don’t jam it into some preconceived pattern. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance—it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Daniel J. Boorstin
Old 24-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
This is where your words start falling apart because your own small r reality is different to my small r reality. I actually understand and encompass what you've quoted, although because my expression is rough around the edges it doesn't resonate with you the same. I don't have a need for things being otherwise because I embrace Triplex Unity, which is something you seem to be struggling with.
I appreciate your clarifications and 'see' the fact that my sense of 'reality' and yours are indeed quite different, and therefore 'understand' the fact that my way of 'relating to' and 'dealing' with the issues I 'sensed' were being raised by the vignettes you shared is of no use to you.

I was primarily trying to show you what I thought might be 'missing' from your view which (possibly?) logically precluded you from experiencing/relating to/being revitalized by communion with (all) Life - earthly life included.

At least that is what I thought your raising the communion issue in your prior response indicated.

I 'see' from your mention of "Triplex Unity" that you conceptually frame 'R'eailty in what you regard as a more meaningfull way than I do. Which is fine with me.

My criterion for the value of an idea/concept/etc. or set of ideas/concepts/etcs. -- since I regard all such intellectual things as really just be being 'mental' tools -- are the possibly life-enhancing uses to which they may be put.

My ideas (the ones I have presented) have facilitated/enabled me to experience and live with an 'attitude' of (what I call) communion. I offered them in response to what you expressed, which looked (sounded) to me as though it was describing a kind of communionless (i.e. 'isolationist') malaise, thinking they might and so hoping they would be useful to you in terms of 'healing' into a state of 'greater' more love-and-joy-full engagement with your/our Life-stream.

I was clearly mistaken in the latter regard.

I appreciate your making that fact clear to me.