Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-05-2015, 02:24 PM
Guide

Those that have (uncontrolled) anger

Do this against themselves. I see some rightfighters here. Im not blaming them or anything. But really its anger or a feeling of injustice towards urself.

Take for example protesters against violence. What they really do is protesting against the violence in themselves. Against a part of them that wants to be violent.
Why is this? Lets assume they do not protest, they will feel the upcoming violence within themselves. They do not want that, thus start protesting against it. Like those who bully gay people have issues about it with themselves. Like those who are so against child molesters. The more they are against it or want to punch them the more they have that in themselves.
They all want to show something; this is not what i am. But if u really are not, then it would not bother u. It doesnt mean u approve it, but u can stay objective and observant about it.
Old 25-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Experiencer

The title and this post don't make sense to me. The first thing you've said talks about "right fighters" on an online forum, but then equating that with protesters who protest things like violence and child molestation doesn't work for me.

Violence and child molestation are violations of an entire being. They are capable of changing or even destroying a being. Everyone has specific issues which they are more vocal about. While some people protest or fight on behalf of the whales, education, gender equality, etc. Others will feel a deep compulsion toward standing up against violations of LGBQT people, ecological degradation, and racism - not because they themselves are violent or racist, but because they want to protect others from the violation so other beings don't have to experience it.

Most people do have a cause that is near and dear to them, it's something worth standing up for, using your voice, using your power. For some people it is worth giving their lives to it. This is not comparable to someone who's contrary with others on a forum because they think they're right.

Maybe I've misunderstood your points, though.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Do this against themselves. I see some rightfighters here. Im not blaming them or anything. But really its anger or a feeling of injustice towards urself.

Take for example protesters against violence. What they really do is protesting against the violence in themselves. Against a part of them that wants to be violent.
Why is this? Lets assume they do not protest, they will feel the upcoming violence within themselves. They do not want that, thus start protesting against it. Like those who bully gay people have issues about it with themselves. Like those who are so against child molesters. The more they are against it or want to punch them the more they have that in themselves.
They all want to show something; this is not what i am. But if u really are not, then it would not bother u. It doesnt mean u approve it, but u can stay objective and observant about it.

Gemcrusader - I guess I am like Teak in that I'm not sure I am following what you're saying. For example: I am passionate about pollution and its effects on the environment. So I recycle 90% of my waste such as cardboard, paperboard, paper, metal cans, glass jars, plastic and plastic bags, batteries and used oil. I drive only when I have to and don't waste trips or pleasure drive to take in scenic views. I do get angry about the emissions going into the air and mounting landfills, but it's because I care, not because I'm guilty of not taking measures myself. I don't have uncontrolled anger when I express disappointment with the behavior of others, but express myself with passion.

Can you elaborate a bit more on your train of thought?
Old 25-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Master

Like attracts like.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Master

Quote:

Would this apply to non-violent movements lead by Gandhi and Martin Luther King !

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 25-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by teak.
The title and this post don't make sense to me. The first thing you've said talks about "right fighters" on an online forum, but then equating that with protesters who protest things like violence and child molestation doesn't work for me.

Violence and child molestation are violations of an entire being. They are capable of changing or even destroying a being. Everyone has specific issues which they are more vocal about. While some people protest or fight on behalf of the whales, education, gender equality, etc. Others will feel a deep compulsion toward standing up against violations of LGBQT people, ecological degradation, and racism - not because they themselves are violent or racist, but because they want to protect others from the violation so other beings don't have to experience it.

Most people do have a cause that is near and dear to them, it's something worth standing up for, using your voice, using your power. For some people it is worth giving their lives to it. This is not comparable to someone who's contrary with others on a forum because they think they're right.

Maybe I've misunderstood your points, though.

with rightfighters i mean they are against something that is against their opinion and dont really want to change their view because they are so called angry with something. That soon enough can change into being against something. Besides that if it doesnt make sense, then why r u replying quite long.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
Would this apply to non-violent movements lead by Gandhi and Martin Luther King !

Ur question mark holds a rightfighter sign lol. In the sense, do u even want to hear the answer or do u allready have formed ur opinion.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Gemcrusader - I guess I am like Teak in that I'm not sure I am following what you're saying. For example: I am passionate about pollution and its effects on the environment. So I recycle 90% of my waste such as cardboard, paperboard, paper, metal cans, glass jars, plastic and plastic bags, batteries and used oil. I drive only when I have to and don't waste trips or pleasure drive to take in scenic views. I do get angry about the emissions going into the air and mounting landfills, but it's because I care, not because I'm guilty of not taking measures myself. I don't have uncontrolled anger when I express disappointment with the behavior of others, but express myself with passion.

Can you elaborate a bit more on your train of thought?

Being angry or having care about something is not the same. When i see polution and what not, i care about that in the sense that i hope one day it will stop. But if i would become angry about it then i would know that a part of me doesnt care.
Old 25-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Ur question mark holds a rightfighter sign lol. In the sense, do u even want to hear the answer or do u allready have formed ur opinion.

It was a honest question so that I can frame better my answer .

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 25-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
It was a honest question so that I can frame better my answer .

Yes exactly, in the sense u allready had ur answer?