Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Master

I quit..

cant do it anymore..its hard and my twin´s past still haunts him..and he is not ready open up.. and I am confused.
Old 14-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Pathfinder

Hi - I know - it is hard. Sometimes i wonder why anyone of us would have voluntarily signed up for this experience.

I once read though somewhere online and i forget the source but it basically said: 'Don't try and rush it. All in good time....ALL in good time.

That keeps me hopeful. The confusion gets worse when you try and analyse it all. Keep as peaceful as you can.

Not sure this was in anyway useful to you - but we all feel for you.
Old 14-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Ascender
Hang in there!

the future's so bright

Old 14-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Experiencer
Give it time and stay strong.
Old 14-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

Letting go of control is just one more stage in the TF journey. Try and embrace it and use the emotions - both good and bad - to balance your own energy and in doing so, you balance your TF's energy too.
Old 15-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Nakae

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
cant do it anymore..its hard and my twin´s past still haunts him..and he is not ready open up.. and I am confused.

how do you know his past still haunts him and it's not just haunting you? and if he's not ready to open up, than possibly the reason is bc you're not ready and open to accept him and his past. that would make me want to clamp up like a clam too.

i was meditating the other day and realized that just when my sc started to open up and be more vulnerable and real with me about her past, her feelings, lies, etc is precisely the time i started to judge her past and put my hands over my ears and go lalalalala like a child. then she closed up again, and ran straight into the arms of someone "safer".

what i'm getting at is, his past is his past. we all have one, and it may not be in congruence with what you want or expect, but it is what it is. we can either make peace with it or move on.

i feel you're trying to wrap your brain around all of it, so imo it just means that you still really DO care and love him and are trying to make heads or tails of it. you'll be able to shut it down for a bit, but it'll come back with intensity and you'll still have to deal with it then. you can delay it, but it'll still come back around.
Old 15-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Master

I think I need to stop communicating with him.
Old 15-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Experiencer

Umbridge...you know best what you need..if that's to end communication, then do it. I did it this week to and I feel released from the pain.
Old 15-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Firefly Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
I think I need to stop communicating with him.

Do what you feel you need to do and bring back the focus on self. Remember if you work on self, you impact others around, included any soul connection.
Old 16-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Experiencer
Hang in there.

I've always read that TF relationships are never easy because both must be equally balanced and ready to come together whole-heartedly as it must be. I have a good friend that has met her twin flame as well, and even though they are not in a romantic relationship, they still have their troubles.

Do what you must, though, before you end up feeling more pain than happiness. Take care of yourself! ;)