Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Not feeling good

Im just not feeling good about this situation anymore. I hate going back and forth. I try to be as stable as possible with my feelings but the last few nights I have had some weird vivid dreams that really irked me and now I feel gross about the whole thing with TF. In my head the connection feels good and great and magical but the reality of it makes me wish I never got this much involved in the first place and now I want to be left alone. Saw a photo on his profile with a Wifey 4 Lifey on it. I knew I shouldn't have looked. I know what that does but I'm so nosey! Why can't this situation be resolved and closed already? I want to be left alone. I have this bad feeling this is not going to go well at all.
I feel a little better after typing this. I wish something would give already.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account
I know he cares for me to a certain extent but I don't feel like it is enough. We always need confirmations of the way we feel for each other but I don't feel it is promoting any healthy progress. Now I just feel confused.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Master
"I wish something would give already"

God, I know this feeling. I feel like that is how I have felt for the past 3 months or so... the build up.. is killing me. I can't take much more. I might explode. I was in such a good place.. and now not so much anymore.. another dark night of the soul? Is that possible?
Old 12-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Man, I really hope not.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Ascender
Same here, just delete your FB or whatever you use. Works wonders, at least for me it does. Funny, I feel I'm going through another DNOTS as well. Either that or I'm just clinically depressed and I just need a bunch of anti-depressants cause other substances don't seem to work.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account

I've learned that when those dark times happen is because we are out of sync with our higher selves. We begin to doubt that the connection is even real, that we've made it all up and we come plummeting back down to earth.

The connection is very real, and if we can stay focussed within ourselves, stay in the present moment, feel the quiet still empty space within us and trust that our higher selves know they have the bigger picture already sorted, a peace will come and we go forward minute by minute knowing all is and will be well.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Master
People is waking up , to me this is only the begining .
You are not crazy but ahead of your time .
Old 12-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator
Funny there was a mention of deleting fb/social networking. Just delete him.

Why not look for confirmations for YOU. Your world revolves around you ladies not some dude. pay attention to your other connections.
I think we should think about what Emm is saying.
I've learned that when those dark times happen is because we are out of sync with our higher selves. We begin to doubt that the connection is even real, that we've made it all up and we come plummeting back down to earth.

The connection is very real, and if we can stay focussed within ourselves, stay in the present moment, feel the quiet still empty space within us and trust that our higher selves know they have the bigger picture already sorted, a peace will come and we go forward minute by minute knowing all is and will be well.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the taking the time to respond everybody. Yes, deleting him would be a great option but neither of us are connected to each other on the same social media other than this forum. Best option would be not to look/snoop. Yes Teal, I do look for confirmations for myself that do not involve him but thank you for the reminder. :)
Old 13-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
You are not crazy but ahead of your time.

Lol, Great line, frickin love that Quite true and most appropriate for many of us.