Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Raven Poet

Angry Twin Flame avoiding - and we are not even together in physical form!

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to vent a bit. I would welcome any caring, empathetic comments if you are inclined to do so.

I have had two years of wonderful dreams and meaningful coincidences related to my TF. (He is a public figure- that's all I say for now - so I am able to "keep tabs" on him.) But for the past two months I have NOTHING for dreams. I keep asking, I keep putting it out there, how much I miss him and just need a connection in the dream world. (I sound pathetic as i write this - how cathartic is THAT?!)

My intuitive sense is that he is somehow freaked out - that we have had some amazing connections on a spiritual/cosmic level - but he has turned away from that and is now focussed on his life (his work, his family, his social justice advocacy).

I still send loving thoughts to him and still feel he is my twin - but I am a little sad - and to be honest a little annoyed - that he is avoiding (?).

Thanks for letting me vent. I won't ask for any mystical love spells or strategies - I know TF love is way beyond "human" love - but darn, I miss him!
Old 08-03-2013, 03:34 AM
mig

hey raven, thx or sharing, im kinda new but i think i can relate... i started dreaming about my tf on the last day of 2011 if i remember correctly... it is still continuing but more frequently... normally it would be like once a month, now its like 3 times a month... as to the connection in the dream world, we are almost always hugging each other as of late and let me tell you for those few seconds in the dream when we are cuddling it feels like heaven BELIEVE ME... you say he is focused on his life, that is a good thing, i think he may not be ready for such a connection and needs to "step his game up"... remember this kinda connection is extremely intense and you both have to be ready not just you... the best advice i can give is to continue sending him loving energy and to LOVE YOURSELF AS MUCH AS YOU DO HIM... and please dont worry, i have a feeling it will workout in the end...

P.S. i recently had confirmation from someone(spiritual guide) that my tf and i have written it in the soul contract to reunite in a relationship physically(that was the part that was driving me insane)... if you want a link just say the word ;)...

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 08-03-2013 at 07:07 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Deactivated Account

I am in the same boat :)

I have had dreams of looking for my Twin for years, only last year he finally appeared. I have not met him in life yet.

I used to have 3 dreams a week going through a life in our dreams, meeting, falling in love, then meeting again, over and over, whilst over the last month I havent had one dream!

I think its worth remembering that as well as each other, we each have our personal issues to work through. Not just issues, but our own personal growth. If you are going through Twin stuff in our dreams, maybe you have reached a point where your own growth is needing for the Twin growth to continue?

This is what I tell myself anyway!
Old 08-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Master

Ditto. I can tell you that this dream interaction comes and goes. It will be back. The closer you get to reunion the more down to earth the energy/connection starts to feel. (Which is awesome because you can't really be physically connected to a dream).

Just hang in there and be really good to yourself.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator
Okay I been reading this thread. and I picked up a few things to share..........
Raven poet.~First no you do not sound pathetic It is quite the opposite. First I will say relax. tf is not going anywhere. From what I can tell you and tf are highly involved. Sometimes fate or the universe offer us a wee break. Time to get new ideas or to learn other things in connection with your tf connection What I feel coming from him is yes he is a little freaked out. He is rationalizing this and his regular life. which is common. It will all resume soon. Also I think you will be going on to the next level.

Mig ~You truly understand the contract between you and your tf. Good for you!!! It is absolutely true that we all have things to work out on our paths. I mean it is life after all.The best advice i can give is to continue sending him loving energy and to LOVE YOURSELF AS MUCH AS YOU DO HIM... and please dont worry, i have a feeling it will workout in the end... BTW Awesome advice
Athymari~ Your dream will come true Keep dreaming. I think in the next while you will meet someone who fills your criteria of the dreams you have. Pay close attention. If you clearly hear see this connection in your dreams. Pay attention to deatails around you and connection in dreamland. You will defiantly have deja vu moment!!!

Gypsy~ as always great advice. Your time is coming tooooooo.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to vent a bit. I would welcome any caring, empathetic comments if you are inclined to do so.

I have had two years of wonderful dreams and meaningful coincidences related to my TF. (He is a public figure- that's all I say for now - so I am able to "keep tabs" on him.) But for the past two months I have NOTHING for dreams. I keep asking, I keep putting it out there, how much I miss him and just need a connection in the dream world. (I sound pathetic as i write this - how cathartic is THAT?!)

My intuitive sense is that he is somehow freaked out - that we have had some amazing connections on a spiritual/cosmic level - but he has turned away from that and is now focussed on his life (his work, his family, his social justice advocacy).

I still send loving thoughts to him and still feel he is my twin - but I am a little sad - and to be honest a little annoyed - that he is avoiding (?).

Thanks for letting me vent. I won't ask for any mystical love spells or strategies - I know TF love is way beyond "human" love - but darn, I miss him!

I have very much in common with you on this and I understand what it's like to miss someone you've never met. I've been learning lately, at least for myself, that I think the reason he's a public figure is because maybe I was meant to wake up first, or maybe even alone. I've come to point where I feel okay with that and even though I think I'll always miss him, I know that what I do with my life is the most important thing. I think it's easy for me to feel like I'm supposed to somehow get back to him and focus on that. But now I think I'm suppose to let him go a little and realize that it may not be the purpose in this lifetime. Maybe he's already done for me what he was supposed to. Either way, I don't know for sure. All I can do is release it and see what happens one day. Because no matter what, I won't know until that day comes. I think it's okay to hope for it, because I won't kid myself and say I don't, but I think it hurts me less when I accept that it may not. In the meantime, I'll keep doing what I do, and if I feel like the world is trying to push me in his direction, I won't ignore that either.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Knower

something in your subsconcious may influence the dreams. did you all have any other connection besides dreams?
Old 08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator
Element5. you got this. I don't think you will meet tf physically anytime soon. Besides the way you know him now. via dreams and thoughts (anything else you have done) i think there is something the tf is still working out. I think he is aware though. Hope this helps???

With this I think a lot of us pick up things that aid into this. like the thread with the bread crumbs little things remind us about that contract or that path with this connections.

I think if you take a moment to remember previous connections. How did you get to point a to point b? I bet if you think about that you will get an important clue.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Ascender
I can very much relate. It feels as if even the signs and synchs have left me. Nothing but crickets. But I think it (everything) is for a reason. I probably need this period of distance and quiet so I can fully commit to working on my own healing.

Let's hang in there! *hugs*

the future's so bright

Old 08-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Master

I'm another sadface in this scenario - a somewhat public figure, the yin to my yang, the day to my night, the male to my female.

And similiarly the laddie is freaked out.

Spot a theme.

I sense he tries to keep himself guarded from having me in his field of knowledge.

We both have stuff to do but I do sense unfinished business, a karma to deal with.

My soul is stilled when I think of him with love and I struggle at the moment to send him that - but that I must. We are all damaged souls walking along this world.