Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The world around us is cold, harsh and often profane.

It sure is and for that alone there must be a reason. But if we try and learn from nature, and watch how nature treats itself, nature is unforgiving and only the strong survive. Which may indicate that our cold and harsh environment is designed to seperate the weak from the strong.

mj
Old 03-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Gracey

[quote=Honza

Do you think it is possible for the world around us to be God?[/quote]

If God created all, then how could it not be...
Old 03-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
If God created all, then how could it not be...

There is another way of putting it. Instead of "do you think the world around us could be God?" how about "do you think the world around us could ever be heaven?"

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Gracey

Quote:
There is another way of putting it. Instead of "do you think the world around us could be God?" how about "do you think the world around us could ever be heaven?"

yes i do. will it ever happen? i dont know. i would like to think so.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:21 AM
xebiche

Quote:
The world around us is cold, harsh and often profane. It behaves as though it is not God with the ocassional exception such as friends and loved ones.

If I think about it I realise that much of my lifes effort up till now was to try and change the world around me into God. I tried to warm it up and spiritualise it. I had some success but not much.

The theories of I AM that I have read on this forum have helped me understand that God lies within and not necessarily outside me.

Do you think it is possible for the world around us to be God?

You are One Million Percent wrong.
All Of this is designed.
God (Better yet Team God) designed this Cosmic Game.
You want to know more about God (Team God)? Then perhaps you should stop complaining - for this will yield no knowledge. And start Observing with out complaining.., and see what happens. The first thing that will happen is that you will experience more happiness by adopting a peaceful loving perspective.

This is a game of acsension over time.
We are ascending exactly within our design parameters.

Here is the insane part.
We are about to reach a new level of humanity and technology that eclipses everything beyond our wildest dreams. We are golden and it is Beautiful.
The funny part is that no one sees it.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:25 AM
xebiche

PS

Your Essence Body, Your spirit is there Same exact energy as God energy.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Master
In my current understanding of Buddhism , nothing related to me even loved one or family , is always me with myself in my will , my journey of my choice in my purification process in my world .
The attachement in me known as "myself" of all my desire / emotions / compassions / love etc had created vision of the world around me , expectations / demand and hope ................in my current understanding of Buddhism is always me with all the pollutant in me ....no one and nothing that connected or related to me ....no world no god ...just own with the "self" .
From " the self" in me , I see GOD , I believe & trust of the knowledge that I gain , I became the one of own production of own knowledge ..............I became the one I desired to be and always hope to become the one I wish to be.............yes I will make the world around me to be part of me , fit in my desire and choice .....but now in Buddhism I realiaze is just me.......entertainning my pollutant call "myself"...
Thks
CSEe
Old 04-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
The world around us is cold, harsh and often profane. It behaves as though it is not God with the ocassional exception such as friends and loved ones.

If I think about it I realise that much of my lifes effort up till now was to try and change the world around me into God. I tried to warm it up and spiritualise it. I had some success but not much.

The theories of I AM that I have read on this forum have helped me understand that God lies within and not necessarily outside me.

Do you think it is possible for the world around us to be God?

As long as their is freewill there will always be someone that rallies against the norm and in essence becoming chaos.

While you may strive to be God, or Godlike in your life another may chose to not be what someone else tells them to be and choose to be what they want to be. In essence that is anarchy that will lead to chaos as it goes against the system.

Perhaps one day the world may reach what you call God and be God but will that last? Will people always want that or will they want something else? Will they be content and happy like that or will they always want more?
Old 04-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Master
You know those films of nuclear explosions that are just pictures without sound then a minute passes and the shockwave of sound and wind hits....

That's like a good life, and pardon the metaphor, where your the light of the explosion and people think... wow, neat but then the shockwave hits and they can't get any closer... bad stays away. It can't be close to the light...
Old 04-04-2012, 08:04 AM
mike bike

God

Honza....I think that the whole Universe and everything in it....all the galaxies,and everything down to the smallest insect is part of the body of God...God is within everything and everything is within God.

We are all evolving....all living things.....the Universe is a beautifful place...the only Heaven or Hell are the ones we make for ourselves by our thoughts

Blessings.....Mike