Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-10-2011, 02:41 PM
serenesam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I read the whole thing. It explained some things I've been wondering about - questions of consciousness and intention and HOW, metaphysically, it's made possible for humans to create negatives in a universe made of love. It makes sense that an angel would find a way to serve us by holding that space.

I gotta take my hat off to him - that's got to be a tough, but beautiful, assignment!

Anyway, I read this in two threads. Her thread, which is full of imagery and metaphor, which I believe he's presented to her to further HER understanding. It's NOT necessarily how it happened, but instead he's given the information in a way that she can comprehend.

Even Lucifer has to work through our reality tunnels if he wants to talk to us! Everyone has certain limiting beliefs. However angels bring us to understanding isn't important - the point is that we comprehend, even if that requires complex imagery like this.

I focused on the bits that Lucifer dictated. I think THAT is the important bit. He's actually delivering the same message as any other ascended being - unity with each other and the divine, and love. He's inviting us to awaken.

I think he's saying he's the energetic conduit, if you like, boosting our creative power, holding open a space through which we can move our negativity in order to learn and awaken faster by our experiences.

Oddly enough, he's said what I always suspected - that he is acting in service to the divine and not against it.

The religion-types would hate that!

I quite like him...what a wonderful thing to do for others. I wonder if anyone else has chanelled Lucifer?

...Very curious...

You mention some great points. I feel the same way, deep down, I have always known Lucifer to be just another Face of God. And I would have to agree with your statement - "holding open a space through which we can move our negativity in order to learn and awaken faster by our experiences."
Old 16-10-2011, 10:56 AM
1being

had to be kissed by true love

didn't read the link but scanning thru some of the comments, my eye caught those few words.

i remember as a child, something about "satan gets his crown".

well, my life story is pretty much all about that "satan" thing. poor me.

i honestly don't know if i believe that "satan" and "lucifer" are two in the same. i dunno.

i met this person and it's a really long story but, true.

he's got 9 tattoos, 7 i've seen. one of them is a female jesus. ah, yeah - me & "satan" go back a long ways. ahem...

anyway ... that person with the tattoos. kept dreaming of him and every time in my dream, he would leave and go into a bright bright light. i started to wonder if he might be "lucifer".

so, we were alone together one night and i kissed him on the forehead and on the lips. technically, i "stole" the kiss.

i sort of held him, his head to my chest. the man weighs about 50 tons. incredible weight. i could not tolerate the weight of his head in my lap. but when i held him close and his head was on my chest, i just "knew" so i lifted his face and suddenly, he was light as feather.

i spoke, "what is this?" and could not resist and i kissed twice. that was on october 28, 2008

and i've since learned that october 28 is the predicted "end of the world", of THIS year. there's a rumor right now that it's october 21 but look it up, it's actually the 28th.

i understand that a "rapture" will soon take place (and, IT WILL). i know that my mind is going to "explode" because when whatever happens, happens ... my mind is going to witness EVERYTHING.

so, yeah. me & satan ... that's my life story. then, i meet a man and he's wearing a female jesus tattoo. we met, spent one night together ... he was heavy as 50 trucks and then all of sudden, my heart pounding like crazy ... he was light as a feather and i kissed him, twice.

i hate my life.
Old 16-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Suspended
Serenesam

TY :) I read that PDF and something clicked. An understanding that was waiting to happen. I've always felt there was more to the story of Lucifer than had been told.

It's good to have your instincts backed up :)
Old 16-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Etu Malku

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenesam
A very nice story indeed.
Though it is just a story, and in no way has anything to do with Luciferianism.
Lucifer is not a corporeal or non-corporeal being, Lucifer is a Principle that lies within the unconsciousness of each and every one of us having roots going back to the separation of Intelligent, conscious Man with the rest of the Animal Kingdom.

Lucifer is the archetype of Individuation, Individualism, and Apotheosis.

21st
Adept Ordo Luciferi
Old 23-10-2011, 03:50 PM
wizhard

lucifer is just a name given to the person who is persecuted by the real evil of this world.
Old 23-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizhard
lucifer is just a name given to the person who is persecuted by the real evil of this world.

Lucifer has no tie to the devil... at all. Lucifer is latin, for "light bearer/morning star". TIs a reference to the planet venus, which has almsot ALWAYS been refered to morning and/or evening star.

There is no, zero, nadda ties to lucifer = the devil in the bible at ALL. ITs all christian propaganda to demonize pagan traditions.
Old 23-10-2011, 06:15 PM
1being

i'm still in disbelief. satan & lucifer ... i think NOT the same. *if* the same ...

i know better than to trust *wicked clever Evil*. ever hear the story of being Lured ... into something ... totally charmed and enamored and *in love*?

someone said "twin flame" is actually "evil" (there's a thread on here somewhere about it).

i H8 satan. 4 evah
Old 30-10-2011, 09:08 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

Many people say that Lucifer or "Satan" is a dark part of our subconscious... But not believing in him as an entity doesn't make him less powerful. Whether we see him as a dark spot in our hearts or an angel with black wings... he is still present. But either way... his greatest strength and power lies in his ability to convince that his way is best. He says the darkest path leads to the brightest light... and people believe him. I know he is a real person... I have had many encounters with him in the past. His greatest power is the doubt in the human heart, the weaknesses in free will, and he feeds on it. This womans story is close to the truth... however, the flaws are obvious to me. By this, I mean the parts where he stretches the truth. He may have fallen because of this great love and he may have fallen for the chance to decide his own fate, but he dwells in his ability to make the dark choices and delights in it so much that he now wants all of creation to follow his path. The Great War between the light and dark did happen. But it wasn't staged and it wasn't because of curiosity, It was for power, for the free will that humans squander every day. So many spirits lost for humans to have the chance to decide their own life... I feel for this girl... she fell for him and believes him unconditionally... and in this decision we find her biggest mistake. She cannot see the grey areas in his story and now feeds him power as well. He is conniving and an excellent debater. And we have lost another soul to the force of Darkness. I see here by the comments in this thread that many do not believe in the existence of Lucifer as an entity... but I can assure you, power is power to him and not believing can be as dangerous as believing.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Etu Malku

Lucifer, Satan, God, Angels, Demons, Djinn, Etc. are all ancient archetypal images embedded deep in our unconsciousness. They are brought to our surface (consciousness) by way of symbolism.

Luciferians and Satanists do not accept the Abrahamic faiths and their texts as truths, therefore their ideologies of Satan and Lucifer do no exist.
A Luciferian embraces the principles of Lucifer archetypes and the many aspects of the Luciferian current, Antinomy, Individuation, and Apotheosis.

In the Christian bible Lucifer is used to refer to the King of Babylon, and that is the only time the word (not name) lucifer is used.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:28 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

Angels, demons, spirits... They all exist on some other plane. Whether you believe that plane to be some other place or another level of your mind... They're all there. Satan, or Lucifer doesn't need you to believe he is physical or a manifestation of your thoughts or heart in order to feed on the energy we give him... Either way he is still there.