Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 12-07-2023, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Hello welcome to a spiritual forums you will learn a lot on here because I did I've learned so much since 2015 since I've been here and I made some amazing friends

Hi dream jo!!

...I hope you still count me among your friends!!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 10-08-2023, 03:40 AM
Seeker

Dude, I am gonna welcome you all here, As i am also a newbie here and wanted to say hello. I did take participate in this forum after a long time, I was actually busy with some stuff that came up to me. Now i want myself to socialize a bit. Hope you all will like my ideas and conversation.
Old 10-08-2023, 08:49 PM
Knower

I feel in additional to saging - if possible, maybe you could do it outside of the home somewhere else - I would also address your beliefs.

You were Christian but are not now. Often with Christianity, and it seems even more so in your family given their feelings around sage, there is a belief that those who are not Christian are satanic, and that evil will get you, etc.

So while you are not Christian, you still carry those other beliefs. And I feel this may be why you are experiencing those things. Your subconscious is defaulting to the programming even though your conscious mind wants to think differently. Subconsciously you may think on some level you are being "bad".

That kind of thinking needs to be healed. You can do this via meditation. Clear you mind, and allow these thoughts and beliefs and feelings and experiences to come up on their own. And gently let them go. Do this every day for 10-15 minutes. And repeat each day until you don't experience these sensations and thoughts.

You will likely have the same thoughts come up many times, and have to release many times. This does not mean you are not doing it right. It is just that some beliefs are very deeply ingrained, and so they come up a few times, to get that deeper and deeper healing each time.

You can work with a crystal to help with the healing. Maybe a tourmaline crystal, or really any one that you are drawn to. Maybe crystals will be ok with your family? If not, than any rock is fine. And also the crystal or rock is not necessary. The meditation and releasing until the healing is complete is the important part.
Old 11-08-2023, 04:15 AM
Seeker

Hey, Rain firstly i wanna give a warm welcome to you, and greetings to you all guys! I'm also a new member of the community any how, I've never having a chance to feel that kind of a evil spirits that's why i didn't know much about them but I must say these exists, and rain! this can be a black magic things and might be possible they want something from you. isn't it?
Old 11-08-2023, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi everyone, just a few words about me and my interest in reincarnation. Well I've watched all the video evidence which I found very compelling, but my main interest in reincarnation is mainly why it happens and how it can happen, which I have my own theories on the subject that I will get round to posting.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:03 PM
Seeker

Hope you've found some good ideas here. Keep seeing different people & don't do give up on finding relief.
Old 12-09-2023, 04:01 AM
Dude111

Hello and welcome ashore!!!!