Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-12-2010, 10:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Time will tell SeaZen....... Look at Elvis who lives on and on. I think the essential nature of inspired art is that it appeals to all times and all generations. And that's the true test of it. The "almosts" and "maybes" are forgotten.

There is no doubt that MJ as well as Elvis will live on and on and achieve the same immortality and fame that mozart and beethoven did, that is a no brainer. And there is also no doubt that some of MJ's work i.e. thriller and off the wall and some early stuff with the jackson5 will be considered genius and classic through the ages. I was just saying that MJ didn't consistently put out genius work like Mozart did throughout his lifetime. His later stuff may have been considered decent but it wasnt genius or breakthrough.

Quote:

But you've given me another clue... Michael speaks to our generation, or these black and white extreme times. What is it about his life's purpose that's special now?

Well, I think his life's purpose was to spread joy through his music and he did that extremely well up until "bad". Im not saying "bad" was bad. It was decent but definitely a step down.

Quote:

Why did he physically change from (as the joke went) a black man into a white woman? Thinking archetypally now....is this goddess energy?

ROFL! Sorry Uma but this was very funny to me. This to me is his eccentricity gone bananas. Some say he bleached his skin, some say it was due to the vitiligo or both. He also ravaged his nose to the point where he didnt have one anymore. I dont think its the goddess energy but insecure vanity to the extreme. The MJ I will always remember is the hip young black one on the cover of thriller who did an amazing dance to Billie Jean on the Motown anniversary special that same year. He was a very sad caricature of his former self in the several years before he died.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Master
I thought there was a big marketing push on recently - an album with "unreleased" songs. Usually when that happens, all the old music is pushed as well to bring awareness up. You'll notice that with any concert, all of a sudden you start hearing all the oldies to get you thinking about them.

I'm not knocking some of what's been said here, not at all. Just noticing that there might be a more mundane reason for heightened awareness.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:54 PM
euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Why do I keep thinking about Michael Jackson??? All week long I hear his songs in my head...I watch some of his videos... I saw the lastest film THIS IS IT.... There is something very very insistent about this I'm puzzeling over. Has anybody else had this connection? When he was alive he was an object of ridicule - now everybody loves him. The more I think about him, the more I see a Mozart...similar life story too...

I say go with the flow with it, don't question it or feel weird about it. You may discover some really interesting things about yourself. Believe me, I did. And yes, I'm one of the many who has had an incredible connection to Michael since June 25th. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Much love to you.

Last edited by euphoria : 10-12-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 19-12-2010, 03:58 PM
JeremyMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Why do I keep thinking about Michael Jackson??? All week long I hear his songs in my head...I watch some of his videos... I saw the lastest film THIS IS IT.... There is something very very insistent about this I'm puzzeling over. Has anybody else had this connection? When he was alive he was an object of ridicule - now everybody loves him. The more I think about him, the more I see a Mozart...similar life story too...

Hi Uma,

Were you a fan of Michael Jackson? It could be that you are thinking about him because you are having trouble accepting that he's no longer here in the physical world. If you feel that there is some message in his life/passing and treatment by the media then you need to consider how it affects you. It may be that one of your guides or loved ones in spirit is trying to tell you something and using the memory of Michael Jackson as a focus. If you medititate on that you will see what is so important about THIS IS It and how it can infulence your life for good in some way.

I would suggest that you are careful not to embrace the idea that Michael is trying to communicate with you in a personal way. (I know that you have not suggested that yourself-but others might). If he is now a risen master he will be using that influence in a anonymous fashion since his energy would mergewith that of other similar beings.

God Bless

Jeremy
Old 19-12-2010, 06:17 PM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma

WOW! Wow ... I am very VERY surprised to even see Michael Jacksons name mentioned on here because ...
Because of certain things I experienced after his death ...
I have experienced some weird things concerning Michael after his death and its hard for me because I feel like I cant talk about it fully, without somebody thinking Im evil or weird or lying ...

But anyways, sorry for rambling lol.
Maybe youre just thinking about Michael Jackson alot because of everything that surrounded him ...? Or maybe because he was an international superstar with a really powerful energy, is why youre gravitating toward him ...?
Im sorry ... I really dont know ... = /
Just taking some guesses ...

I hope you find a reply that helps you ...
Old 19-12-2010, 06:21 PM
EternallyHurt

Also, I want to add that when Michael died, my sister and I would feel his presence around us ... ( or maybe it wasnt his presence, maybe it was somebodys else pretending, I dont know .... )

After a while though, things started to get EXTREME ...
Like I said, I have had some serious, peculiar spiritual things happen to me after Michael died and they leave me with WORLDS of questions that kind of confuse me and make me sad ... but ...

Oh well, I guess ... *sigh* ...
Old 20-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Master
Here is a song list from http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/song-lyrics.html

OFF THE WALL
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Rock With You
Working Day And Night
Get On the Floor
Off The Wall
Girlfriend
She's Out Of My Life
I Can't Help It
It's The Falling In Love
Burn This Disco Out

(Vinyl from Amazon.com)

THRILLER
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Baby Be Mine
The Girl Is Mine
Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean
Human Nature
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
The Lady In My Life
Thriller - Special Edition Extra Tracks
Someone In The Dark (From E.T Storybook)
Carousel
Thriller - 25th Anniversary Special Extra Tracks
The Girl Is Mine 2008 with will.i.am
P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing) 2008 with will.i.am
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 with AKON
Beat It 2008 with Fergie
Billie Jean 2008 - Kanye West remix
For All Time (previously unreleased track from Thriller recording sessions).

(CD from Amazon.com)

BAD
Bad
The Way You Make Me Feel
Speed Demon
Liberian Girl
Just Good Friends
Another Part Of Me
Man In The Mirror
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dirty Diana
Smooth Criminal
Leave Me Alone
Bad - Special Edition Extra Tracks
Street Walker
Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu (I Just Can't Stop Loving You - In Spanish)
Fly Away

(CD from Amazon.com)

DANGEROUS
Jam
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
In The Closet
She Drives Me Wild
Remember The Time
Can't Let Her Get Away
Heal The World
Black Or White
Who Is It
Give In To Me
Will You Be There
Keep The Faith
Gone Too Soon
Dangerous

(MP3 Amazon.co.uk)

HIStory - Past, Present And Future - Book 1
Scream
They Don't Care About Us
Stranger In Moscow
This Time Around
Earth Song
D.S.
Money
Come Together
You Are Not Alone
Childhood
Tabloid Junkie
2 Bad
HIStory
Little Susie
Smile

(MP3 Amazon.com)

Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
Blood On The Dance Floor
Morphine
Superfly Sister
Ghosts
Is It Scary?
Other tracks on this album are just remixes and therefore not included.

(MP3 Amazon.com)

Invincible
Unbreakable
Heartbreaker
Invincible
Break Of Dawn
Heaven Can Wait
You Rock My World
Butterflies
Speechless
2000 Watts
You Are My Life
Privacy
Don't Walk Away
Cry
The Lost Children
Whatever Happens
Threatened (from Amazon.com)

Ultimate Collection Only the Previously Unreleased songs.
Ease On Down The Road (From The Wiz)
You Can't Win (From The Wiz)
Sunset Driver (Demo)
Scared Of The Moon (Demo)
We Are The World (Solo Demo Version)
We Are Here To Change The World (From Captain Eo)
Cheater
Monkey Business
Someone Put Your Hand Out
On The Line (Ghosts Video Box Set)
Fall Again (Demo)
In The Back (Demo)
Beautiful Girl (Demo)
The Way You Love Me
We've Had Enough

Amazon CD

Other Michael Jackson Song Lyrics
One More Chance -A single and also a track on the "Number Ones" Album
Mind Is The Magic (On Siegfried and Roy "Dreams & Illusions")
Say Say Say ( Duet with Paul McCartney)
SHOUT (B side of the single Cry)
Get It (Duet With Stevie Wonder )
The Man (With Paul McCartney)

Performed Live:
Elizabeth, I Love You (sung live for a tribute to Elizabeth Taylor)
You Where There (sung live for a tribute to Sammy Davis Jr.)
What More Can I Give

Unreleased Songs:
If You Dont Love Me Dangerous Era
Love Never Felt So Good Thriller Era
Niteline
Serious Effect
Xscape
There Must Be More To Life Than This (Duet with Freddie Mercury)
Trouble
Whatzupwitu (Duet with Eddie Murphy)
Posthumous Releases:
This Is It (First single released
Old 20-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Master
Today's thought about Michael was that Thriller was his first really BIG hit as a solo artist and catapulted him into the King of Pop stratasphere - up there with Elvis, King of Rock n' Roll.

I know that Thriller is an exciting number musically and visually....but I think it also touched a chord in the world. It's about the dark side, isn't it? Things began to get pretty dark after that. Many lines of good taste have been crossed since and people tended to dwell on "evil" and that sort of thing.

Later on he sang about spiritual themes.... I just think this is interesting.
Old 20-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyMM
I would suggest that you are careful not to embrace the idea that Michael is trying to communicate with you in a personal way. (I know that you have not suggested that yourself-but others might). If he is now a risen master he will be using that influence in a anonymous fashion since his energy would mergewith that of other similar beings.

God Bless

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Who says he is now a risen master? I think he was highly evolved but also with many unresolved issues to do with the physical chakras. He still has work to do on the earth plane, IMO. He'll be back.

As for personal communication, nothing like that has happened, as I have no personal connection with him - but never say never!

God bless,

Uma
Old 21-12-2010, 09:22 PM
JeremyMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Hi Jeremy,

Who says he is now a risen master? I think he was highly evolved but also with many unresolved issues to do with the physical chakras. He still has work to do on the earth plane, IMO. He'll be back.

As for personal communication, nothing like that has happened, as I have no personal connection with him - but never say never!

God bless,

Uma

Hi Uma,

I was refering to other comments that he was possibly linked with the white brotherhood and also your insight about his saint-like qualities. A close friend of mine was fortunate to meet him a few years back and said that he had a very quiet and gentle presence and he was very much taken by him.

God Bless

Jeremy