Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Guide
Having a difficult time balancing

For the last about 2 to 3 weeks I have felt really off. I love my job, because it's been apart of my entire life and I put my whole heart into making it successful. However, as of late I've been feeling distant toward it. Like I just can't focus as well, or get into it like I used to. Of course this isn't the first time I had this happen, but I just don't know how I'm going to continue to focus. I can't help but feel pulled toward helping others again through readings and such. I did this about a year ago, but finally had to quit due to work-overload - my brain couldn't do it all. This isn't me complaining, because I feel truly blessed for what I have, but it's so difficult to focus on money, money, money. Because money is what the world revolves around. It's exhausting! Anyway, since of course right now I could not leave my successful business behind (and wouldn't, that's crazy), I can only look toward the future and believe that all will turn out as it should. I can feel the shift happening, and truly I'm happy. I just hope a day sometime soon will reveal itself without money, hate, or sadness - a day when we can all be love. Perhaps in another realm.

I have also been more sensitive the last few weeks, and can not take any type of conflict - I bend way to easily right now just so I don't have to feel the negative energies people put off. Does anyone feel that?

Love & Light.

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 03-04-2011, 08:35 AM
Master
Lightbulb

In a word, yes. Mine started seriously in ernest near the beginning of the year. Long awful story. The part about feeling distant towards it, yes. And I understand this part:
Quote:
), I can only look toward the future and believe that all will turn out as it should. I can feel the shift happening, and truly I'm happy. I just hope a day sometime soon will reveal itself without money, hate, or sadness - a day when we can all be love. Perhaps in another realm.

Old 03-04-2011, 09:20 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReason
However, as of late I've been feeling distant toward it. Like I just can't focus as well, or get into it like I used to.
Yep, I understand this.. that's essentially what happened to my job/2nd business too..

I just don't care anymore.. don't want to do it.. doesn't make any sense (logically or ego'lly) but what you gonna do?

No heart, no work!

You have to do work where your heart is.. maybe you should work on making money doing readings.. if that's where your heart is.. do e'm for free for a while.. get to you feel confident and worthwhile to charge the $$$ you need than charge it.. (hey, just a idea/option) for your consideration..

If the universe is giving you these signals.. and your posting this message.. than you are saying.. I'm available for a change.. ask the universe to deliver that change.. look for it.. and you will have it..

Life doesn't force us to do the things we don't want to do.. only EGO does that..

Your ego was right here in this thead.. and it said.. "I'm afraid of no money" and I understand that fear.. I'm just saying.. change that fear.. and that's the solution to your problem..
Old 04-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReason
For the last about 2 to 3 weeks I have felt really off. I love my job, because it's been apart of my entire life and I put my whole heart into making it successful. However, as of late I've been feeling distant toward it. Like I just can't focus as well, or get into it like I used to. Of course this isn't the first time I had this happen, but I just don't know how I'm going to continue to focus. I can't help but feel pulled toward helping others again through readings and such. I did this about a year ago, but finally had to quit due to work-overload - my brain couldn't do it all. This isn't me complaining, because I feel truly blessed for what I have, but it's so difficult to focus on money, money, money. Because money is what the world revolves around. It's exhausting! Anyway, since of course right now I could not leave my successful business behind (and wouldn't, that's crazy), I can only look toward the future and believe that all will turn out as it should. I can feel the shift happening, and truly I'm happy. I just hope a day sometime soon will reveal itself without money, hate, or sadness - a day when we can all be love. Perhaps in another realm.

I have also been more sensitive the last few weeks, and can not take any type of conflict - I bend way to easily right now just so I don't have to feel the negative energies people put off. Does anyone feel that?

Love & Light.

I feel or know this is a difficult time for emotions running wild in others and at some point for us as well... Just relax and don't allow the mind to overwhelm you by running wild saying things like you need to be doing this and that... In everything there has to be an even balance.. so if you can help others with your gift in spare time do it.. because that really is your main job but, as you said the world requires money and thats why the world will have you lost and confused, tired everytime always attempting to pull you from the real goal.. Stay Blessed.. Over the next two weeks just relax, meditate and continue to focus on the good things.. You have a good life.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forevrer!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Guide
Thanks everyone. I will keep all of your thoughts in mind!

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 04-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Cherub T

Hi, I think I understand where you are coming from. I also find at the moment that I feel a bit confused in what I should be doing. My whole working career has been working towards something, but recently I'm unsure if it's for me now as I'm starting to see things differently. The only thing is, that it took years to become successful in what I do and a lot of hard work... I couldn't keep it going (also last year) and it's amazing how quickly it's all crumbled.

I'm now trying to work out where I go from here and not coping too well having to lean on my husband for money, when I've been so used to my own. I don't know where to go from here. I'm also truly blessed with what I do have, but finding it difficult to find my new path. It's hard to feel your heart, when this world relies on the money side in order to progress and live from.

I am such a creative person, but I see so many artists struggle, even more so in this financial climate. I suppose it's taking the chance once you do know what it is that YOU want.

Best of Luck! x
Old 05-04-2011, 03:14 PM
clovelly

I've been going through the same since the beginning of the year. I can't relate to my business of 6 years, having trouble doing the most basic tasks & I'm not even worried if I am making money or not.
I've also distant myself from family, not because I don't love them, but feeling I am not resonating on the same level, feeling distant. Their conversations & actions feel really stagnant.
I just keep thinking I need to spend a long time at a meditation or yoga retreat.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Guide
Completely agree you guys, thanks for your posts. Makes me feel like I'm not the only one! lol

I'm going to manifest a good and smooth change...into something spiritual/helping others. May be years, but I'm going to start manifesting it now.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Master
My experiences co-creating with spirit has not always been that "good and smooth change". Many times it has been the opposite.

I closed my 20 year business in 2003 so that, according to my higher self, I could become truly empowered. At the time I did not feel any of that.

Today some 11 years later, I can see the wisdom for this change. As a fully retired person living entirely on social security I can focus my attention on a vast range of worthwhile projects. There are no money concerns. My fixed income confines me and at the same time frees me to devote my efforts to my highest interests.

It is hard to describe the joy and richness of my life.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-04-2011, 02:49 PM
stepspractice

Yes, I find that I need to take a lot of time for solitude. The world, social expectations and demands take their toll on me. I have to retreat to my haven for rejuvenation. I'm also going to be taking a real solo retreat. I will not work, see people or engage in the usual trappings of life for 5 days. It is for contemplation and reflection. I hope to gain more insight into some major changes that have been occuring recently.

I find that over the past couple years I am increasingly sensitive to people's emotional and mental states and just environments in general. I have had to become much more discerning about who I'm with and where I go. All of this has actually lead to a deeper connection spiritually.

I wish you the best during these challenging times. Take care of and listen to those deeper needs and you might begin to find a new balance.