Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Knower
Is it possible to get molested and touched by a ghost?

OK. So my friend and I hear voices and we were talking about it today. He tells me he hears voices that want him, and I'm assuming sexual entities. He says they touch him and molest him. I believe him too because at one of the houses I used to live at I experienced something touch my private parts. Just wondering if it's possible.
Old 17-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
OK. So my friend and I hear voices and we were talking about it today. He tells me he hears voices that want him, and I'm assuming sexual entities. He says they touch him and molest him. I believe him too because at one of the houses I used to live at I experienced something touch my private parts. Just wondering if it's possible.
Yes its possible.
Its relatively rare with ghosts simply because most are not aware enough and don't have enough energy to do much to living people.
More common is astral entities (energy beings) that want to scare you as they feed off of emotional energy. Still they don't usually do more than poke and prod in hopes of getting a fear reaction.
Actual full on molestation is extremely rare and mostly is done by more sentient beings (demons, djinns, unsavory people, etc) as it requires either a physical body or command over a lot of energy.

A note here, there are lesser (mostly astral entities) that specialize in dream invasion. Once they get in, they can extensively manipulate your dream. Setting up a molestation scenario would be easy. Its not clear if you or your friend are being physically touched or it just a dream.
Old 20-11-2016, 07:30 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace

Perhaps a succubus?
Old 04-01-2017, 06:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes its possible to be molested by a spirit, Sex spirits are very real, the most common ones like to hang out on your leg and when you are sleeping they will crawl up and molest you, get you feeling horny, they love the energy which comes from it and can not get enough of it. you might get a tingling feeling between the legs as they are trying to get you going when you are awake, you might get sore private parts where they have been holding onto your parts at night, they are some which will have full on sex with you but that is very rare, most people are not aware of them even been there at all.