Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-12-2016, 06:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Story time!

Tell stories on this thread
Old 25-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Master
ghost stories?
i watched some Charles Di.ckens' A Christmas Carol recently.

I Like Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpTxBuo8zno
Old 25-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account
ghost stories

not coming in here for a bedtime story
Old 28-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Master

The few stories I have are from ghosts messing with my volt meters and different machines , not that exciting .
Old 29-12-2016, 01:14 AM
Ascender
Hi,

An ex-girlfriend once told me a haunted house story. She and her friend had both taken their kids on a week's holiday down to Southwold on the southeast coast of England. They had rented a little cottage by the seashore.

When they arrived and were unloading the luggage their boy decided to be naughty and locked all the car doors and windows. All the keys were inside. Try as they might the boy just wouldn't unlock the door and laughed and pulled faces.
So they figure out a way to get in to the cottage through a kitchen window and take one of the kitchen knives back to the car. Cutting through the back seat panel they were able to gain access into the car and recover the keys.

That night at precisely One O'clock, the clock went doing - and her friend's bed went boing! And this happened every other night that week. So much so, that the last night of their holiday the clock struck One with such an almighty doing, her friend was thrown right out of the bed to the floor!

Personally, I don't believe a word of it

Last edited by Kine Lea : 29-12-2016 at 02:34 AM.
Old 30-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Knower

I could tell you stories about my high school. I posted my first paranormal experience in a different thread, but I'll retell it and all the others here.

A few days before starting high school, we went there to tour the building and meet the staff because I'm handicapped and we wanted to make sure that everything was accessible for me. We went to the auditorium and the other people stayed relatively close to the doorway, but I went in further. Something freaked me out and I wanted to leave. That was the first encounter.

In one building, we would hear doors opening and closing, but no one would be in the hall. On the third floor of the main building, doors would open by themselves. In my 12th grade English class, which was on that floor, my desk was right next to the door and every time it opened, I felt a rush of cold air. A boy who sat a few desks down from me said he felt the same thing. I also heard a story from one of the teachers that a bathroom stall locked by itself. Everyone who believed in ghosts unanimously agreed that the school was haunted! The story is that a girl named Sadie hung herself in the auditorium and that's who haunted there.
Old 31-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
The home I live in is haunted, it has been ever since my grandfather who built it passed away (I live in the home I grew up in). Shortly after he died you could smell his pipe burning throughout the house, that was the first encounter. Over the years we would experience different sorts of activity. My brother had seen a "shadow man" in the basement run across the room, I didn't believe him until many years later when my son had seen him standing by a light post outside while we were sitting by a fire in our yard. Then we started seeing the shadow man walking in our front porch, sometimes he would walk across the room to the garage, other times he was walking from the garage, tall shadow man with a wide brimmed hat. Everyone in my family had seen him. When my ex husband and I divorced and he was no longer living in the home, the sight of the shadow man would frighten me, I hung curtains over the window, so as not to see him walking on the porch through the window of my front door. Then the knocking started. We would hear someone knocking at the door, and no one would be on the porch. in the house there were nights that I had felt something crawl into bed with me, my youngest who is 16 has had his ankle yanked, my middle child who is 19 has seen him in his room. My tv has turned itself on in the middle of the night, and the volume turned up all the way by itself. Our door has locked itself on a few occasions. There are so many stories that I have about this home. When I decided that I had had enough of feeling frightened in my home I began to take it back, sagging it regularly, asking for arch angel Michael and my guides to protect me, and setting up a crystal grid. The activity has tapered off, but sometimes it tests the boundaries and starts back up again, and I sage and bless my home again.