Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Redchic12,
Not synonymous IMO……the consciousness is easily corrupted….the Spirit is incorruptible……
The terms are hard to define, I find people use terms differently according to understanding. How would you define the difference.

Agree there is no "gender" in Spirit - lol
Old 27-04-2023, 02:21 AM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
The terms are hard to define, I find people use terms differently according to understanding. How would you define the difference.

Agree there is no "gender" in Spirit - lol

Pixiedust,

Any definition that I give not likely to resonate with. Nevertheless I understand Consciousness to be a receptacle for everything that we experience and our processing of that. Needless to say but our senses are assaulted to the point of information overload. Temptation comes in many forms….most especially to our egos. It can be subtle….so ai see that the corruptible can be on the menu.

I see Spirit much differently….for me it does not announce itself with trumpets. Indeed it is that small still voice. The atmosphere changes with its presence…almost heralding its arrival. Your intuitive self verifies the truth and incorruptibility of it. You are not compelled to test the truth of it.
Old 27-04-2023, 02:24 AM
I didn't know St Catherine of Siena was ''dead'' for 4 hours ---at least to the others around her....
When she became conscious again she said:
"I have seen the hidden things of God and now I am thrust back into the prison of the body."
''(St. Catherine intimates that she has had visions of Heaven)''

She said, “Every step of the way to heaven is heaven.”

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2023, 08:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''Life in the Unseen World and More in the Unseen World'', free online somewhere. A must read.
And Chico Xavier's movie "The Astral City: :A Spiritual Journey" - subtitles.

Thanks for those suggestions. I just watched the movie but so far I have been unable to find a free version of that book. They have an expensive one available though. The only one I found got bad reviews as some said it was on bad paper etc.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:00 AM
Thumbs up Re 'Life in the Unseen World' books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
The only one I found got bad reviews as some said it was on bad paper etc.
I wonder if that was MY Review, lol....the books fall apart!
What I did was drill holes in the books (not expensive back then) and tied them up! Because they were still good.
Can you imagine.
Try this
https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/lif...een-ebook.html
and the great second book:
https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/mor...een-ebook.html

OH! Here is the Second book! No download needed!! I'm going to read it again.

http://www.innerpath.com.au/borgia/A...20Unseen.pd f

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2023, 05:01 PM
Master

Awesome thanks I got them to read now!
Old 28-04-2023, 01:53 PM
Angel1

''Today I was in heaven, in spirit....
God has given me to understand that there is but one thing that is of infinite
value in His eyes, and that is love of God; love, love and once again, love;
and nothing can compare with a single act of pure love of God.

Oh, with what inconceivable favors God gifts a soul that loves Him sincerely!''

St. Faustina, 1936