Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-04-2023, 01:26 PM
Master
Light I AM and dark I AM.

The funny thing about I AM is that it can be either light or dark. Christ was light I AM and what Christians call Satan was dark I AM. Or Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. Those who reach enlightenment often say there is neither good nor bad, just perfection. Yet the West usually perceives good and evil within the I AM.

In my opinion someone like Krisha was not as light as Jesus. He did not have that conscientious edge to him. If all is contained within I AM...then I find there certainly are both good and evil, or light and dark aspects to it.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:19 PM
Master
And speaking of I AM, since everything is I AM something like a rare bird species would be a 'lesser spotted I AM'...

Old 05-04-2023, 02:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I find there certainly are both good and evil,

I agree. I think it is obvious, in plain sight. I think the questionable part is the cause. The why do some do evil. Jesus on the cross said the issue was ignorance.

Luke 23:34
New International Version
34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

People will intentionally harm others for money, pleasure, power and even for land. Some see nothing wrong with it. It seems like a form of insanity to me. Which I guess could be seen as a kind of ignorance. Some have zero compassion or empathy for others. It's like they don't even see another person as a fellow human like themselves.

I know some may say there are no bad people only bad actions, but what a person is, is reflected in what they do. Splitting hairs there I think. An understandable reason or cause, does not always justify a bad action. Some version of, they have what I need or want may show a cause, but it is no excuse for harming another which is a very bad action in my view.
Old 05-04-2023, 05:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
And speaking of I AM, since everything is I AM something like a rare bird species would be a 'lesser spotted I AM'...
Jesus ids the Father as "only true God".
Old 05-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Molearner

Quote:
The funny thing about I AM is that it can be either light or dark. If all is contained within I AM...then I find there certainly are both good and evil, or light and dark aspects to it.

Honza,

I view this differently. I see a difference between ‘the’ I AM and simply I am. Everyone can say I am. But the I AM is the way, the truth and the life. It goes back to the creation story in Genesis. God told man if they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they would surely die. Good and evil and the experience of it is the acceptance of duality……the separation of God and man. The true I AM is the state of oneness with God…..you are part of God. If man had remained in one with God…..life would have been eternal. Thus the disobedience which resulted in separation guaranteed the sure death of man. The serpent’s promise was “You will surely not die”….Eve made the mistake of believing the serpent’s promise….it was a ‘grave’ mistake…..pun intended…..😀😀
Old 05-04-2023, 06:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Honza,

I view this differently. I see a difference between ‘the’ I AM and simply I am. Everyone can say I am. But the I AM is the way, the truth and the life. It goes back to the creation story in Genesis. God told man if they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they would surely die. Good and evil and the experience of it is the acceptance of duality……the separation of God and man. The true I AM is the state of oneness with God…..you are part of God.
Human body is a complicated electro-mechanical- chemical- e.t.c machine it is not possible to be a product of just evolution. It was created for a purpose to support a learning device called consciousness. God wants the same state of consciousness to exist in Spiritual Kingdom, the path to it is knowing of good and evil in order to reliably select good.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-04-2023 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 05-04-2023, 07:10 PM
Master
In Hebrew, there is no difference between I AM and I am in spelling.

As for Luke Skywalker, he fought with the rebels whereas Darth Vader was for the Republic. Easy to confuse as to who is good and who is bad.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
In Hebrew, there is no difference between I AM and I am in spelling.
As for Luke Skywalker, he fought with the rebels whereas Darth Vader was for the Republic.
Easy to confuse as to who is good and who is bad.
It is not just "I AM" but “I AM WHO I AM.”
Old 06-04-2023, 12:01 AM
Master
Would anyone say there is a difference between me being I AM and God being I AM?

Old 06-04-2023, 01:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval
Jesus ids the Father as "only true God".
Surely, you're entitled to your beliefs, but as I understand: Jesus wasn't God. The Christ wasn't God either. (no matter what you mean by God)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.