Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-04-2023, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmosis
I reach out and cry and pray to God 1-2 times per day for many months now as I am going through hell with anxiety and depression. I know He cannot fix my life situation. I pray for strength to get through this. I meditate on Jesus every nite. But I am losing hope. I receive no feelings or even the slightest divine response. I know I am supposed to be patient. But one can only take so much. I don't know what to do. Losing faith as well as hope.

Sorry for your predicament.

The way you describe what you think and do, in my opinion, is counterproductive to your well-being because your not-having clarity makes you miss divine signs that would be beneficial to you.

I paraphrase: You pray but you know He can't fix it. You pray for strength to get through. These are beliefs that shape your experience.

They are just your current beliefs, and you can put them aside, and look inwards to God for guidance, without bias. Look and listen.

During such moments put aside all your current beliefs and expectations, and be open to receive guidance. Write down everything that comes into your mind as it comes, with no interpretation, no reformulation.

The more you do it, the better and more fitting the guidance will be.

When you review the guidance, always re-start form your original notes, and leave aside all the rationalizations and the emotions you added to them.

You have to be especially careful that your "awake" emotions, thoughts, expectations don't distort the guidance you receive. In time you get better at it, but you should always remember that you could unintentionally distort.

To experience miracles you have to believe that miracles are possible. Your beliefs and expectations shape your experience.

I suggest you start it right now. Clear your mind, and tell yourself: Please make me feel happy and confident now! One, two, three!

This will have the effect to attract into your life situations that will make you happy and confident. This is what you ultimately want, don't you? It doesn't matter how this happens, what that consists of.

It works!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-04-2023, 08:42 PM
Newbie ;)

i dont know, sky.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmosis
i dont know, sky.

Have you tried Meditating Cosmosis ? It might help you to be more aware of yourself and release your feelings of separation, sometimes we need to contemplate on our deepest thoughts to understand why they arise...
Proverbs 4:23
"Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life."

Imo, self-knowledge is the key to the knowledge of God. Know thyself to know God.

“Examine yourself & understand who you are… Whoever does not know self, does not know anything. But, whoever knows self, has acquired the knowledge of the universe.” -Jesus, Book of Thomas (Gnostic Gospels)...
Old 08-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

To experience miracles you have to believe that miracles are possible. Your beliefs and expectations shape your experience.

I suggest you start it right now. [/i]

Super great advice!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜