Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-10-2013, 01:45 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you so much for all the replys guys :) I got a great deal of comfort from them all :)

Its not so much I fear death, I know there are amazing places full of warmth and love and then their are lower vibrations...I believe in good and bad...but sometimes I just feel that I am not worthy of the good. I don't mean that in a pity me way and I have never thought of taking my own life (something I am so greatful for) I know this is a journey and I love life, I try and live it to the best of my ability and try to understand others as much as I can ...I am just afraid I will fall into a lower vibration when I die and that I will be stuck with lost spirits. I know that is a weird fear but I dont know how to shake the negative thoughts ...id love any tips on how to do so :)

Thanks a million guys :)
Old 13-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator
When you 'die' or pass over into spirit, you will go to a state of Being where you are at your core Self. This will not be a place made of of fears, worries, insecurities we can all have in our lives -but a state deeper than that. Your real Self.

The only reasons you would stay for any length of time at all in lower-vibrational places would be either....because you wanted to, and chose to deliberately. Or because you had identified so deeply with lower vibrational states of being, that they had become your true Self. Most humans are not in that category, even with all the different moods and fears we can have.
It actually doesn't matter whether you believe you are worthy of the good or not. If you have any sweetness in you, it will find its own level in the worlds after 'death'.
But the sooner you become aware of the good things in you, the better -for the sake of your peace of mind while you live!

We all have experienced different shades of dark and light in us during the course of our whole lives. We are here to learn and to experience, and to make choices. How can we choose unless we have seen both sides of the coin?
But you are valuable, and blessed as a Soul, and have so much within you that is worthwhile. Concentrate more on those things.

Honestly -your spirit will find its true level after you pass over. You will be in the company of those you love.
Old 31-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Ecthalion

From what I have read (NDEs mostly) fear is the cause of "hell." When one dies one must face "God." Many fear to do so, ashamed of things that they have done, judging themselves, or because of what religions have told them. If they, through fear, do not face "God" but stay away, then that is "hell" - the separation from God. If we do face "God" we encounter only love and understanding, so there is no need for fear. My advice (mostly for myself) is, upon death, to go into the light as quickly as I can.
Old 31-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Administrator

When we pass into the spirit realm we always are met by lost loved ones,we never go over alone,there is no heaven and hell as the bible leads you to believe,there are levels on the spirit realm the bottom levels are where those who have done wrong go,where they will have to come to terms with their past deeds,before they move up,going to spirit is like going home afterall we are all spirit.we all came from spirit and we all go back to spirit.

Namaste
Old 04-11-2013, 03:56 AM
Knower
Hi. I believe you will go to a good place. The intrusive thoughts are not WHO you are. But you deserve better than to have those thoughts. Would you be interested in seeking counselling so you can be free of them? The thoughts are not you. But from what I have been taught, they can only get in to a persons energy field where there are bad feelings about oneself. Then of course they make people feel worse about themselves.

Please know I am talking about two different things. I so deeply believe you will go to a good vibrational level when you cross over. But you are here now. And you deserve to be free of those intrusive thoughts.