Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous

Did it happen to anyone else that it saw formulas while using the device? When I was meditating with the device yesterday, I got some image of some paper on the wall that has written several mathematical forumals of something and some other information. Well, maybe it was just my imagination.

One thing you'll have to learn is to believe in what you see and feel when you use the device. Trust yourself.

I like to put as much hair as possible in the ones I make and I only put hair in the central shell. I find that it still works just the same as the ones I have made with hair sand and sea water. How much is actually needed I'm not sure because I've never experimented with the amount.

You shouldn't feel that you are not fully connected to it. From your experiences you are sharing I'd say you ARE connected to it. Your walking the path that the device takes you on. Doesn't matter that you are in the early stages, you are on the path and therefore your fully connected. You already realize that the connection to your higher self is through your heart. You're higher self is pure love and you've figured that out already so you can see you and your higher self are on the same wavelength now.

I'm going to add a few things here that I have tried that seem to help the body and mind to be in the correct state to connect through the device:

- Do a quick (physical) exercise to open the chakras in your hands before starting to meditate.
- Do a visulization technique to raise your vibration and/or clean your chakras.
- Imagine the palms of your hands have a blinding white light bursting from them (like iron man)
- Imagine the energy moving from the device, into your hands, up your arms, through your neck and into your pineal.

If anyone has any more to share please do.
Old 25-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
I would like to thank you all for every piece of information provided. Your feedback is really helpful and it gives me a clearer understanding and a better perspective of my experiences with the device.

I think it would be really good if someone made some sort of research and document or even a book that would consist all the information about the device, the design, the scientific analysis a big database of experiences and so on.

I saw that the first version of Baramay web page had forums included. Why aren't there any forums or something similar now?

Update II:

I have been using the device for 4 days now. I've been meditating with it and sleeping with it. I still feel tingling sensations when I hold the device. Yes, it seems that my perception alters a bit when I hold it. As I said, I can see auras better in those moment and I see a lot of popups from different dimensions, for example The Blue Pearl. But that's another thing and I see those most of the time without the device. Its just that the amplifying energy of device makes my chakras, and especially 6th one more active. I think it raises my vibration. Yesterday my mind was crystal clear. I feel the effects of using it throughout the day.

When I sleep with the device, I get very vivid dreams, and I dream a lot. Two days ago I slept with the device after a session with it. I woke up after only 4 hours. It was 3 AM. I was feeling so refreshed and energetic and I had absolutely no need for sleep at all. And it was like I slept a day or so.

I try to meditate with the device and make the most of my sessions. Unfortunately, my time is very limited because of school. Also, it is difficult to find time when I can use the device and meditate in peace, without the disturbance of others.

Anyway, when I used the device, after some time I get to see visions of things, but just for a second or two. I need to practice more with the device.

Did it happen to anyone else that it saw formulas while using the device? When I was meditating with the device yesterday, I got some image of some paper on the wall that has written several mathematical forumals of something and some other information. Well, maybe it was just my imagination.

I tried to ask for the device for its name, but still I don't have any direct communication with the device. I guess that will come with time. I am patient with myself. When I went to sleep yesterday, I had so many dreams but there was one that stick to me. It probably isn't related at all, but I remember I dreamed about some robot on the other planet in the environment where everything was mostly made out of copper, metal and similar materials and it told me its names. The robot said that it had many nicknames and it was showing me something. It was funny.

I also wanted to say that when I use the device, I feel pressure around my forehead after some time, and I hear buzzing around my ears. After a session, I see everything vibrating with my closed eyes and even if I open them for a few seconds. That's energy vibrating.

With each day I become closer with the device, and as I said, I am using it and I will use it everyday. I really want to connect. I know its up to me. The communication with the device is done with your heart. That's why this is a good challenge for me, and this process of discovery is very fun and exciting, even though I cannot fully connect with it at this moment.

Also I have a question or two regarding the process of connection and the design.

When you use the device, do you ask the initial commands and then just relax and wait or do you start an imaginary conversation with the device and visualize? Also, did anyone try using the device while standing? And finally, how much does the amount of hair in the device matter? I think I saw some video of making a triangular Baramay pyramid where there was tons of hair in it. So, did anyone ever connect to a really small device with little hair in it? Just wondering...
thx for the update I too experience vivid dreams wen I sleep with it u could ask questions bfore bed and see if the device answers them in your dream just a thought
Old 25-01-2015, 07:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret
I pretty much disagree with everything you just said V but thx for sharing :icon_mrgreen:

It's easy to blindly deny or disagree with something when it goes against one's beliefs. It takes courage and honesty to thoroughly examine ideas that may be contrary to one's beliefs and determine their validity in the light of conflicting information.

Avoiding explaining why you disagree not only shows an unwillingness to help me broaden my perspective on this issue, which could be taken as a bit selfish, but it could also signify a refusal to honestly look at your own beliefs out of fear that they are invalid, which is doing yourself a disservice.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Master

Last night I fell asleep with my device cupped in my right hand. I didn't move or drop it onto the mattress the whole time till I woke up at 2:20. I hadn't moved at all during that whole sleep time. Can't say I had vivid dreams or had an unusual experience during that sleep but it's strange that I never even moved my hand or lost contact with it. It must have known what it was doing.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Last night I fell asleep with my device cupped in my right hand. I didn't move or drop it onto the mattress the whole time till I woke up at 2:20. I hadn't moved at all during that whole sleep time. Can't say I had vivid dreams or had an unusual experience during that sleep but it's strange that I never even moved my hand or lost contact with it. It must have known what it was doing.

Not sure if this is what you actually did but I personally find that if i use it before sleeping and leave it activated, it has a greater effect on my dreams.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Master

Actually I have been getting over an illness and it has taken me a unusual amount of time to get my mo-jo back. I believe the device wanted to slowly restore my energy over a longer period than I usually meditate. So, I fell asleep and my device did it's job.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Master

I used my device this morning before I got out of bed. It grounded me and gave me such a sense of peace. What a way to start the day.
Old 26-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
Not sure if this is what you actually did but I personally find that if i use it before sleeping and leave it activated, it has a greater effect on my dreams.
omg that's awesome idea how come I never thought of that?
Old 24-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Kamila

i noticed that wen i sleep with the device while activated i wake up feeling refreshed :)
Old 24-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Master

That's interesting Kamila.