Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Master
Dream of seduction, tomatoes and mundane job

I was in my friends house she asked for help with luring this man to her so I had my maids outfit on and suspenders and I basically used my sexual energy and got him waiting for her although he showed that he wanted to be with me but I refused. Otherwise in the dream, we needed to grow tomato plants. I grew three batches, a mum and a dad and a baby plant, I could see them together in the flower bed. My stepdad then turned up at the house and I barely spoke to him he was trying to Control me and get me to talk to him but I wasn't having it and I walked away from him and kept my distance. From the Tomato plants, We preserved some seeds and put them safely into some wooden drawers, but I was watching the tomato plants to see if They grew. there was also a woman who was working at a job but didn't want to be there it was a CallCenter/office work and it was monotonous she was on a PC doing some files whilst her supervisor watched on. The plants were growing but it seemed to me that unless they grew, the plants would perish.

What does this dream mean please?
Old 11-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Master
on the whole, this seems to be a testing of your resolve and understanding.
some of what you're doing has become well established and it thus seems
monotonous... you are also [subtly] the supervisor over your own progress
and keeping a watchful eye on how you grow. when you can accomplish the
boring tasks automatically, without thought, your mind will be free to explore
other things. it's important that you perform your habitual [non-thinking]
chores properly, so that they don't require your attentions -- which is why
it seems that you're doing this review.
the opening scene appears to be something you're in need of addressing.
for some unknown reason [some habit of wanting to aid others?] you were
willing to become manipulative of another. the maids outfit puts you in
service to that cause; the suspenders seem "workman-like" to me. shortly
afterwards, you sense that someone else is seeking to manipulate you...
which i believe may have been an error of perception on your part. you'd
put the "controlling" energy out there, and it returned to you in the person
of your stepdad [which i'm thinking was a mask, and non-genuine; it may
be that he'd had valuable information to give you, but your concern with
manipulation had seen you discount that possibility].
in a dualistic frame of mind, something either grows towards increased
vitality, or it dwindles into stagnation towards death. there's some aspects
of yourself that've yet to choose their allegiances (which you'll want to get
sorted out as if by habit, rather than having to think about it). the
'manipulations' you involve yourself in need to be in alignment with your
loving will.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Master
Hey Horace, yeah I see how this was testing my resolve and understanding. That's interesting about being able to do boring tasks without thinking, leaving my mind free for other things.

The opening scene, I'm not sure exactly what this is about, I feel when I was growing up I used my sexuality to get what I wanted, so it may be referring to this, but as to manipulating another I will need to think about this as nothing comes to mind.

I can see how the controlling energy sent out has come back to me, I felt a victim before but I have come to realise lately that things I think others are doing to me is what I am actually doing to myself, so this makes sense to me. It was random my step dad was in the dream so it could be that he had something important to tell me and like you say I rejected that from thinking he was controlling me. He seems eager to see me in real life too but I don't feel ready too because I feel he gets into my mind. So is this all about me and being able to control my own energy and being comfortable in myself?

I feel like because I feel people are going to take advantage and hurt me, that I need to stay in control of the situation, so is this being in service of being controlling for my own protection which is an illusion because I don't need to protect myself in this way, I need to let go of this limiting belief?

So I need to make it a habit to align parts of me with my true self? Rather than going on a big intellectual pursuit to figure it out, I need to just do it by habit?

So by resolving this fear based belief, I can cease to feel the need to manipulate to get what I need, as it will then just come to me because I will be acting from my loving core in a sense?

Do I understand this correctly?

Thanks you for your interpretation, it really helps me!
Old 11-09-2017, 05:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Hey Horace, yeah I see how this was testing my resolve and understanding. That's interesting about being able to do boring tasks without thinking, leaving my mind free for other things.

The opening scene, I'm not sure exactly what this is about, I feel when I was growing up I used my sexuality to get what I wanted, so it may be referring to this, but as to manipulating another I will need to think about this as nothing comes to mind.

I can see how the controlling energy sent out has come back to me, I felt a victim before but I have come to realise lately that things I think others are doing to me is what I am actually doing to myself, so this makes sense to me. It was random my step dad was in the dream so it could be that he had something important to tell me and like you say I rejected that from thinking he was controlling me. He seems eager to see me in real life too but I don't feel ready too because I feel he gets into my mind. So is this all about me and being able to control my own energy and being comfortable in myself?

I feel like because I feel people are going to take advantage and hurt me, that I need to stay in control of the situation, so is this being in service of being controlling for my own protection which is an illusion because I don't need to protect myself in this way, I need to let go of this limiting belief?

So I need to make it a habit to align parts of me with my true self? Rather than going on a big intellectual pursuit to figure it out, I need to just do it by habit?

So by resolving this fear based belief, I can cease to feel the need to manipulate to get what I need, as it will then just come to me because I will be acting from my loving core in a sense?

Do I understand this correctly?

Thanks you for your interpretation, it really helps me!
patterns of behavior are set in place, and then we just go about our business
without giving them further thought... so uncovering where/when you've
placed those patterns into play allows you to alter or undo them if they
don't serve your interests presently. unrooting the belief that you might
benefit by controlling other peoples behaviors/beliefs/reality is what you
seem to be getting at. by holding, and projecting outwardly the notion that
'controlling' situations is a valuable tool, there comes a realization that the
idea will ricochet back and make us a subject of being controlled... which is
fine if we're confident that the controlling influence is entirely benevolent...
but even then it seems to work against "free-will".

i do feel that your whole dream was about you, and your development up
to this point. the things you're working on presently are what constitute the
seeds which are placed in storage for use at some other place and later time.

Quote:
i suppose that it ought to be a habitual practice to bring aspects of self into
alignment with the greater whole (otherwise things could get disjointed),
but this specific dream seems to focus on the specific issue of control.
perhaps strengthening your trust that your higher self has things well in
hand [providing it's measure of control], while allowing you the freedom
to grow as you will is the key to your personal comfort. allow your mind
to be free of seeking to control factors which are in the perview of your
higher self. perhaps if you have a deeper sense of your earthly mind as
being in service to your higher self goals, you might be able to meet with
the stepdad without any fear that his influence might override your will.