Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 17-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Color

Hi!
Hey, keep trying to see what is there in what seems to be just a green pattern!

Page 5, post #43....it's so fun when you finally see what's really there!
Gotta trust me! Pretty please.

*The weirdest thing....I did it again....but it took me like 15 whole seconds this time!
When it usually takes less than 2...whassup with that?! Too cool, tho, when it happens.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I can't see anything in that green wall of vegetation except vegetation..Just leaves and more leaves... What am I missing?

Don't focus on the image, just relax and focus on a point about a foot behind the image. Then the hidden image will materialise.

This doesn't seem to work for people with particular eye conditions, such as one eye being dominant or astigmatism.

Peace.
Old 17-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I think you've said the equivalent of that (and everything else in the above post) before. Being a person who hypothesizes there must be a 'reason' why someone does what he or she does, I assume there's a 'reason' for your restating it.
The reason for me "restarting" it when I never really finished it, so it is not a "restart" but a "continuation"...is to talk myself into spending less time on here because I cannot say anything "different" to what I have already said a hundred times before...and the only one who needs convincing of that is myself..

So, I have tried everything, still can't see the butterflies, but I DO have one dominant eye...and so, I will just pretend that I can see them, and just say that I can see them, UNTIL the universe manifests them for me due to my imagination...solved!
Old 17-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Master
https://goo.gl/images/J5jiY2

There we go, I can see butterflies now...I just needed a different picture to look at. =)
Old 17-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
So, I have tried everything, still can't see the butterflies, but I DO have one dominant eye...and so, I will just pretend that I can see them, and just say that I can see them, UNTIL the universe manifests them for me due to my imagination...solved!

Try this Shivani. Come close to the screen (about five or six inches away.) Properly cross your eyes. Now slowly move your head away. When you see it you can uncross your eyes and it will remain.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:01 PM
Master
When I move closer or further away from the image and cross/uncross my eyes, all I see are two images that are the same, but no butterflies..

Do I need to keep trying to look at that image to see butterflies, when I have an image that I CAN see butterflies on?...and so, the picture Miss H posted, is good for all those who CAN see the butterflies there, but the picture I posted, is for all those who cannot see the butterflies in the picture that Miss H posted, but wish to still see butterflies, none the less...If the whole practice is all about "seeing butterflies".

Also, I feel that many can try and tell me how to see the butterflies in Miss H's picture, but if I have a medical condition that prevents me from seeing them THERE, then I will let all who can see butterflies in that picture see their butterflies, while I will be happy to see the same butterflies in MY picture...
Old 17-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Master
I have been trying to look at magic eye pictures all over the internet and STILL cannot see anything in any of those either....turns out I have absolutely NO stereo vision whatsoever...I see everything in mono, even though I have two eyes and I often have to move my head and not my eyes to see things...I also know I was pretty much born with whatever this is.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Master
I much prefer illusions that I CAN see!
https://goo.gl/images/dtXq8G

I guess that I am in a very exclusive minority when it comes to a LOT of things like this though, and it is not only my eyes that seem to be affected, but ALL my senses are like it!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timei...el-explanation

https://youtu.be/bLpROhIg9eA

ROFL!!!

SOLVED!
Old 17-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Master
I decided to test all of this out on my family, just out of scientific curiosity.

I showed that picture just now, to my mother and brother who couldn't see anything at all either, but my sister in law saw butterflies straight away...she tried to show us how to see them, but still myself, my mother and my brother could not.

Then I tried the "Yanni vs Laurel" thing and asked my mother and brother independently, what they heard and both said "Betty" (which is what I heard also... without saying so to them) and yet, my sister in law heard "Laurel" clear as day..

Conclusion? Whatever I have that won't let me see butterflies in that picture, or cannot ascribe apophenia or pareidolia is genetically inherited! and I just don't have the gene that lets me see butterflies in that picture...and I cannot roll my tongue either...
Old 18-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Don't focus on the image, just relax and focus on a point about a foot behind the image.
Then the hidden image will materialise.

Good one.
It seems to happen almost when you get bored and your eyes are a little tired
and it suddenly comes onto view! So hard to explain.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru