Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2016, 09:42 PM
Guide

introduction

Hello, I am a newbie and found this forum after deciding that I wanted to talk to others in similar situation as myself. I have been reading and posting to a few threads and see a lot of good advice in here so I thought I might share my own story and see what others have to say.

I met my twinflame about six months ago on a dating site. I did not know much about the TF phemenon but then all my tarot readings started saying I had a soulmate connection and then then twinflame was mentioned a few times so I did some research and then realised there were a lot of weird coincidences and then I thought about it some more and got scared out of my wits and basically ran.

I told my Twin that I needed time out and didnt give him a timeframe so he popped up about 5 weeks later and asked to see me again. I was ecstatic until he said he had got back with his ex in that time and just wanted a physical relationship with me. I went back to him one more time and it felt the same, but I pulled away again and reconnected with someone else because I was feeling hurt about my twins relationship.

I believe that he is now purging his karmic relationships and will be ready to reunite with me soon. I am continuing to work on myself and have said no to the other connection as he is just an opportunist and also said he knew that there was someone else on my mind. So now it is the waiting game as I continue to purge my own stuff around 3D relationships and keep studying and learning more about TF connections.

I did a ritual a few months ago on manifesting my TF. I did have this man in mind when I did the ritual but then I read that you cannot make it about one person as they have free will basically. So I am trying to keep open mind that the ritual may produce someone else and not to be attached to the outcome. It is not easy and I sympathise with everyone here who is going through similar stuff.

I still consult tarot and they are still saying the same thing over and over again and it is driving me a bit nutty because this is no textbook relationship scenario. In the meantime I have manifested a new job, house and body and having a wonderful time of it really. I have a few things to do before I am ready for reunion so getting on with it. Thanks for reading and good luck everyone with your journey.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account

He did not really mean it when he told you he just wants a physical relationship with you. Believe me! But just as you have manifested all those other things you wanted you have to fully believe this man is THE man. It is manifestation. You can't be wishy washy about what you want. If you are the universe will be wishy washy with you. You gotta own this one person if you want him and especially if you believe he is your TF. If you do not own it then this man will act wishy washy with you saying things like he only wants to be physical with you. Be 100% and create a 100% reflection. You get what you ask for so be terribly specific and have faith.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourkiss73
He did not really mean it when he told you he just wants a physical relationship with you. Believe me! But just as you have manifested all those other things you wanted you have to fully believe this man is THE man. It is manifestation. You can't be wishy washy about what you want. If you are the universe will be wishy washy with you. You gotta own this one person if you want him and especially if you believe he is your TF. If you do not own it then this man will act wishy washy with you saying things like he only wants to be physical with you. Be 100% and create a 100% reflection. You get what you ask for so be terribly specific and have faith.

I actually knew he was not being 100% honest with me about it. I noticed him looking at me intensely at one point in our meeting. I do believe he is my TF and I am focussing on the manifestation of our reunion. I turned this other man away last night and woke up dreaming about my TF this morning. I am told that the end of the week will bring me some information or answers for questions. I do think he is coming back to me very soon.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Good idea in turning away the other. I heard the song "Every Breath You Take" yesterday and I got chills because I realized that is how they are, our TF. They know everything whether we share it or not cuz of the connection. I do believe they want us even when they say they do not or it is only for fun etc. No, it is love. Believe that. Good luck.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Guide

I am listening to the radio a lot and every song has a message in it. I turned the other away and tonight My TF messaged and we chatted for half an hour. I told him I was watching a Tony Robbins video on transformational work and it was very powerful. I hope he watches it. I can feel the love even though he hasn't said it to me and I know he wants to talk to me and that feels good.