Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Master
I had success by using this method,with a being that have dominion over statistic stuff and loteries.In the grimoires it was written that he can make you won two or three guesses.

I draw his sigil,i flashed it,and i started to talk to him like he was real.
The same night i had a lucid dream which was more than just a dream.
Somone took me to a place,where i could see some HUGE dudes talking to me and giving me instructions.

The next day i woke up feeling bizzare.I was somehow depressed,but in a good way.
I play a game of five numbers,and i won the two.
Then i play again,winning three of them.
Again and again,everytime i was playing i was winning two or three numbers.
Of course i couldn't believe it,but it was happening.

The current lasted for two days,and then faded away.Unfortunately the money i won was almost nothing,cause i had to guess at least 5-6 of them.

The point is that it worked.

And later i found out that the spirit i called is classified as a demon.In the book i was reading,wasn't a demon or an angel.Just a spirit..

Anyway.

I think for someone who can trance and enter theta waves,this method could be highly effective.
Old 21-04-2020, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
And one more thing.

As with almost every other attempt to connect with beings,you might draw attention.I was hesitating to bring this here,but i saw several times people claim that all you have to do in order to reach beings is to relax and do the call.

The sigil method is far more advanced,because you're using the spirit's gate.(or his personal number as the author said).Therefore,you eliminate more the chances of faulse contact,based only on your intention.

I consider all spiritual contacts somehow 'risky' for many reasons.The main ones are faulse contacts,and drawing attention from beings that are allready near you.

On the other hand,even a meditation session,an attempt to astral project or even to trance your self,can trigger unwanted things as well.

I don't know how to measure things.Maybe this method is not for everyone.

Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Why it's so "hard" to reach into the spiritual world? Why is it not just a simple inner conversation? I am talking only about those of us who are open to these things, not about the vast majority of people who just can't even comprehand this.

I've been praying for years and years for a a meeting with the Creator, just a simple meeting where the Creator appears face to face, I never had an answer.... Is this too much of asking?
Old 21-04-2020, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
I had success by using this method,with a being that have dominion over statistic stuff and loteries.In the grimoires it was written that he can make you won two or three guesses.

I draw his sigil,i flashed it,and i started to talk to him like he was real.
The same night i had a lucid dream which was more than just a dream.
Somone took me to a place,where i could see some HUGE dudes talking to me and giving me instructions.

The next day i woke up feeling bizzare.I was somehow depressed,but in a good way.
I play a game of five numbers,and i won the two.
Then i play again,winning three of them.
Again and again,everytime i was playing i was winning two or three numbers.
Of course i couldn't believe it,but it was happening.

The current lasted for two days,and then faded away.Unfortunately the money i won was almost nothing,cause i had to guess at least 5-6 of them.

The point is that it worked.

And later i found out that the spirit i called is classified as a demon.In the book i was reading,wasn't a demon or an angel.Just a spirit..

Anyway.

I think for someone who can trance and enter theta waves,this method could be highly effective.

Crazy Don't mess with those dark entities, they come in my dreams and they torture me and then they laugh of my own suffering... Just a week ago, half of my body, the right side, was destroyed, blood everywhere pouring out of my wounds, some more weeks ago, my right hand was burned to the bones.. I could see the skin falling of and the bones... That dark entity was laughing of my own suffering... I could see its eyes, the enjoyment and the pleasure of my suffering... evil.

Where is the Light? I pray and I pray and I pray and I get to experience so much darkness, why.... when all I want is to help humanity..... sometimes I am so so tired of trying on and on to reach the Light... but I will not stop and I will push myself to the edge of the edge. I once prayed for my father, I prayed for him on my knees, that he may change his bad behavior, next day he threw me out of our house, imagine what damage I've done to his "dark spirits" that he, out of nowhere, started to fight with every one and then I had to defend my mother and for this I was thrown out of our house... When I pray for people, I find myself being the one who suffer, it's like a punishment because I pray for them... I prayed for the people who suffer from this global virus and some time later I found myself very very sick with kidney problems and other health problems, in the last month I had more health problems than I had in my entire life...

Anyway, I once did an experiment, I wanted to see if I can guess the loterry numbers, I meditated and I meditated and then I started to hear numbers and to see numbers, I managed to get 4 numbers, I was in need of two more but I decided to stop, money have no power over me, I just want to help people... that's it. The thing was not that I was receiving the current ( at that time ) loterry numbers, I was actually receiving future loterry numbers and I knew that if I go further and buy a ticket, I would win.

I believe that all those spirits who offfer earthly pleasures are demons, money, fame, power, you name it, these are from the demonic side.

I am very good at reaching deep states of meditation, sometimes I go so deep that my body totally stops and then when I woke up, I am breathing as if I was not breathing for a long period of time, this is scary but I decided to push myself further and further... in fact, this happens daily, it happened just few hours ago, it happened yesterday and a day before.. maybe I go way too deep, I must say that I made myself a promise to push myself to the limits.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:28 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
This is an easy method to achieve partial contact with a being of your choice.
All you need is a thick black marker,blank paper,and the sigil of the being.

This is how you activate it.

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/new...-you-want.html

I've donne it in the past several times,and i was blasted from the feedback.
I remember the first time i utilized this method,i picked up a high ranked planetary spirit.(bad idea).

Not to scare anyone who's planning to do it,but some forces are not to be approached without filtering.And this method,puts you in direct contact with the spirit's current.

Most of the people might feel nothing at all,unless you're very open and sensitive to energetic shifts.

By the way,the effect of what happens when the sigil gets active,is similar to a scene of the movie ''the butterfly effect''.

At 1:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1XXIXfxaMY

Choose carefuly.This is a method that can work with almost all kinds of beings.

Hi Lomax, nice post.

Can you give a good method for deffence and security, just in case. precautions ?

edit : What will happen if I only imagine the sigil in my mind and not having it drawn on a paper.
I think, this can work, too ?

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. 🌱
- Aristotle

Last edited by sophian : 28-04-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old 28-04-2020, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Hi Lomax, nice post.

Can you give a good method for deffence and security, just in case. precautions ?

edit : What will happen if I only imagine the sigil in my mind and not having it drawn on a paper.
I think, this can work, too ?
Difficult question.I think the correct answer is this:

If you want to reach beings the right way,you use the system they're part off.
This type of sigil magic,can work very well,but it's incomplete.

As for using sigils in vision,i think could have an effect but i'm not sure.
Old 28-04-2020, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Difficult question.I think the correct answer is this:

If you want to reach beings the right way,you use the system they're part off.
This type of sigil magic,can work very well,but it's incomplete.

As for using sigils in vision,i think could have an effect but i'm not sure.

Ok, thanks. :)

- Aristotle
Old 12-05-2020, 09:37 AM
Pathfinder
@lomax, Hi...
I made two sessions for about 20-25 min. each. I didn't use the sigil that you recommended,,but the one with lines and a circle (arch. Michael's sigil).

Both times, the sigil started glowing around the lines, like white neon light.The second session, there were also many, many tiny stars appeared around the sigil. Both times, I started feeling very calming sense of peace inside me, really I love this feeling.

But, about the lighting, i wasn"t sure if it was an optical illusion, so i made simple circle on a other paper, and when i was starring at it , it started glowing in the same way.

Also, the sense of peace inside me, I am not sure if it actually comes from arch. Michael or it is because of the meditating state ,which you go into, when you stare at the sigil.

I'll keep on trying with patience and i'll see how things go.
So... Peace to all !
:)

So,

- Aristotle
Old 12-05-2020, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
@lomax, Hi...
I made two sessions for about 20-25 min. each. I didn't use the sigil that you recommended,,but the one with lines and a circle (arch. Michael's sigil).

Both times, the sigil started glowing around the lines, like white neon light.The second session, there were also many, many tiny stars appeared around the sigil. Both times, I started feeling very calming sense of peace inside me, really I love this feeling.

But, about the lighting, i wasn"t sure if it was an optical illusion, so i made simple circle on a other paper, and when i was starring at it , it started glowing in the same way.

Also, the sense of peace inside me, I am not sure if it actually comes from arch. Michael or it is because of the meditating state ,which you go into, when you stare at the sigil.

I'll keep on trying with patience and i'll see how things go.
So... Peace to all !
:)

So,
I think you did it the right way.
Yes,everytime i open a sigil,i could see white light extending from the lines.Then the lines start to tremble,disappear and reappear.

Try to do the same thing,but this time use a red marker.You'll see the light as green.
In fact the light extending from the lines,will have the opposite colour.

I even did that with a blue sigil,and i could see orange light extending from the lines.

Can you give me the sigil you used?
Old 12-05-2020, 02:49 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I think you did it the right way.
Yes,everytime i open a sigil,i could see white light extending from the lines.Then the lines start to dsappear and reappear.

Try to do the same thing,but this time use a red marker.You'll see the light as green.
In fact what you see as light extending from the lines,has the opposite colour.

I even did that with a blue sigil,and i could see orange light extending from the lines.

Can you give me the sigil you used?

I'll remain with black for now. :)

here is the sigil:

https://www.google.com/search?q=arch+michael+sigil&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1&prmd=ivn&sxsrf=ALeKk03u7 HvpqZIG9Vw9h17d-p9qFPEZ0g:1589294822383&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X& ved=2ahUKEwjl7NLKyK7pAhWJ2aQKHUZlDcMQ_AUoAXoECA8QA Q&biw=412&bih=690#imgrc=-uWQmhhKnEHvdM

- Aristotle
Old 12-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Master
Yes i remember it.I opened it,but didn't felt anything.