Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Ascender
But if the spirits (some of them for example) don't realise they're physically dead but still on the earthly plane, do they wonder what the light is doing there? Do they think it's a sun?
Old 10-06-2015, 12:11 AM
Master
I have not participated in this thread up to now, manly, the processes of the transition from one body to the next or from this level to the next will change very soon and there will be no more astral realm or lower (non physical) earth realm.
There is no one in the earth realm that tries to lore anyone into a false direction with light. On the other hand the "bridge" from the earth realm to the astral realm doesn't look like any light. And is initiated and controlled by an angelic entity (gate keepers)
Not sure how someone can be misled by light, unless they follow someone who might appear to them as a bright light. And there are many incarnates who would. Spirits or "Ghosts" see the light surrounding every incarnate. And some might look like a bright light to them.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator
There's more than a 'light' involved when we decide to leave the Earth plane and go to spirit. Just as there was more than daylight involved to entice us out of the womb.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:08 AM
PaulF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have not participated in this thread up to now, manly, the processes of the transition from one body to the next or from this level to the next will change very soon and there will be no more astral realm or lower (non physical) earth realm.

Interesting statement. Where can I learn more about it.
Paul
Old 10-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Master
wot hapens if i end up in hell in syed of lite or
i pic wong dpor it leads u 2 lite
but i end up in hell door
sorry im rantn a bit

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 10-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Experiencer
Lol same old story same old fears imposed on people to have them need the gurus and priests...
Religion : follow me and believe in everything i say otherwise you burn in hell
New age: follow me and believe in everything i say otherwise you lose ascension...
Old 10-06-2015, 08:58 AM
Master
i've heard stories of how the "dark cabal" would lie in wait and intercept a spirit on it's way back to source.
there would be a false retelling of the life history, and the soul would reincarnate again in order to work off karma or whatever.
that could be construed as a trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
If you don't go to the light, your only other choice is darkness.
consider: "all roads lead to Rome". my sense of it is that if we don't move towards the light, then we're not moving at all.
there really is only one destination; it is unique to each of us, yet common to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF
Where can I learn more about it.
i'm not wanting to answer for Rah nam, but maybe this link speaks to your question:
The Purpose of Life Part II:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sumjW_POPVg
Old 10-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulF
Interesting statement. Where can I learn more about it.
Paul

Paul what ever I write I know and almost always confirm what I write with the one who oversees my life.
The only material I would consider reading is the "Law of One"
Old 10-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Master
Rah nam, thanks for sharing.
The Law Of One • The Ra Material • Introduction • Page.04.to.34:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TvIjyGNeG0
Old 11-06-2015, 05:04 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i've heard stories of how the "dark cabal" would lie in wait and intercept a spirit on it's way back to source.
there would be a false retelling of the life history, and the soul would reincarnate again in order to work off karma or whatever.
that could be construed as a trap.

consider: "all roads lead to Rome". my sense of it is that if we don't move towards the light, then we're not moving at all.
there really is only one destination; it is unique to each of us, yet common to all.

i'm not wanting to answer for Rah nam, but maybe this link speaks to your question:
The Purpose of Life Part II:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sumjW_POPVg

We never left the light.

The spirit came out of the Light Heaven via the expresSION of GOD, GOD a psychic spiritual awareness of O a light sound opening and light spiraling.

If you review why a human being formed language, self expresSION and worded evaluations, you can only presume that the communications allowed the circumstance to be gained.

Therefore records are formed as light sound expresSIONS that gave us spiritual awareness and information about informed light creation. Hence we knew that O as the action GOD opened the light mass to send us out of its own light spirit.

So we have a communication that is behind our own formed human being spirit manifestation. We have a light spirit and then we have a formed incarnated light manifested spirit...our organic life. When we die we die because of the Christ Light Heaven......the light sound in Heaven constantly alters, causing our manifestation to change.

In the GOD Light Heaven our Light Spirit also alters its light sound as in out of space the lower light bodies healing/cooling change their own light sounds. This allows the sound of GOD to change and we eventuate into being healed of our life manifestation.

Therefore our 2 life circumstances as a light spirit being and also an incarnated spirit organic life being exists only in light bodies.

We are communicated to and attacked by radiation light the lower light and heated sound. This light only causes us to be sick or die, a state of spiritual awareness. If this sound heats it caused us to change/alter our psychic/spiritual awareness which is how we documented through our own human research about spiritual change when we decided to apply science techniques.

This is why our spiritual wisdom changed its advice many times after being attacked.

Therefore no-one needs to fear death for our spirit dies in the light and then finds itself as its true higher self...the origin light spirit.