Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-01-2019, 03:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i heard it's very gradual and gets stronger over time so like colours then orb shapes then over time possibly a full spirit figure or a vision.

Yes, from my experience it’s been very gradual and was activated when I practised seeing auras July ’18. Afterwards, I did see an orb close to my body, which turned out to be a guide but I haven’t seen an orb since. I don’t think earthbound spirits are as frequently spotted as we think.

After that I could see bright colours when my eyes were closed, auras coming off of people, animals, inanimate objects. Mostly only at home because you have to take time to get into a relaxed/altered state before you can see anything - at least for me. I also see auras in mid-air from my guides or when I call in a divine being, specks of light, sparkles, sometimes flashes of light. I don’t think everyone’s experience is the same as I reckon when your third eye is opening you’ll be contacted through your strongest gift, could be clairaudiently/telepathically like jro5139. I did experience some nightmares at one point but when I slept with selenite under my pillow they immediately stopped.

My third eye has been opening since July and no sign of a full body spirit. I was nervous about these new experiences so, at first, I would call in Archangel Michael, he has this no-nonsense, commanding but kind presence and I instantly felt safe. I did this until I felt confident and I realised no spirit was going to jump out in front of me. It’s understandably a little fear of the unknown exacerbated by scary movies, religion or culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i would dread being in a supermarket or a shopping mall being 'open' as there could be hundreds of spirits lurking waiting for the chance for help, i think spirits can tell or know if you are 'open' then start rushing up to you. i just hope your spirit guides will step in to keep this under control as this could be very draining on your energy levels yeah.
Doesn’t happen. Out shopping or in public I can see auras coming off of trees and nature but don't see orbs. Unless you're walking around in a state of fear you won't attract anything. You can also use intention and internalise what you are not open to seeing.

In relation to closing your third eye it can be done. Anna Sayce an intuitive teacher does speak on her blog about being scared seeing what I experienced above so she said she shut down her third eye at the start of her awakening. I don’t have experience with doing this as my experiences have been so gentle even to my own timid disposition. But the third eye is exercised like a muscle so, basically, don’t do things that will strengthen your third-eye like visualising, deep breathing exercises, meditation, anything spiritually related.

Best of luck!