Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-10-2022, 03:26 PM
Why give a diamond to a caveman? When he's ready give it then, I say.
(But you CAN flash it a few times to perk his interest and let him know such a thing exists ...AND
could be his!)
:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2022, 03:41 PM
Master

HeH … yeah … I know there’s the ol’ “pearls before the swine” bit … but I was trying to sidestep that a little and acknowledge that it’s hidden anyway … no matter what we do. “Pearls” is just a test cast into the waters to see if there’s any interest.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 29-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
HeH … yeah … I know there’s the ol’ “pearls before the swine” bit … but I was trying to sidestep that a little and acknowledge that it’s hidden anyway … no matter what we do. “Pearls” is just a test cast into the waters to see if there’s any interest.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
You know what people leave out of that Matthew verse?
Do not give what is holy to the dogs lest they trample them and tear you to pieces...easy one to memorize ha!
Trampling them...an apt image, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2022, 11:31 PM
Master

10-29-22B …

A valuable and viable lifestyle perspective when taking the steps into the Far Country is … “Make mistakes … with effort.”

Test this stuff out. Very little is actually going to *hurt* you. It’s not that you will actually be harmed … it’s that you have to give up the old familiar beliefs and patterns … which mind absolutely does NOT want you to do … and *that* … is the greater fear.

A great but rather wicked discovery is to find out … for yourself … just how much of and adverse enemy your own mind is.

And people hear that … and say “Yeah … yeah … yeah … I’ve heard it all before … “ … and then grumble within their confusion and frustration … ultimately trying to form a lifestyle where they don’t care about anything … and if they can do that then they won’t be hurt.

Discernment … comes with effort … and at a price.

No one else is going to “suffer” because of your continued choices. YoU … are the only one to reap the effects.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 31-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Master

10-31-22A …

Truth … is NOT … how we *feel* about something emotionally. Feelings … promote and suggest being-ness … or I AM. Emotions … are tag reactions put upon our personal perceptions and experiences. Attitudes … would lean towards the “feelings” side.

Nor is it what we mentally believe *should* be the Truth.

Feeling … from the definition above … is one of the few qualities Soul Itself will keep and use when entering and living within the Pure God Worlds.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 31-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Master

10-31-22B …

One thing you can count on … until attaining Mastership … what you claim to know and understand … more often than not turns out to be a personal fortress … a sanctuary you have built for yourself … and LIFE begins to give you nudges that … perhaps … you should pay attention to this perspective … whatever it might be. So safe you are in your sanctuary … most will be dismissed. Something to ponder … IF this is an issue for me … just how is LIFE going to nudge me strongly enough to get my attention?

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 02-11-2022, 02:36 PM
Master

11-2-22A …

One of the most personally dangerous claim you can ever tell yourself is … “I’ve got it all figured out” … “I already know how it works” … “Know Thyself is an understatement for me” … “I can go on cruise control” … “I’m at the top of the game.”

About the only time you can make such claims is after you attain true, authentic Mastership … and this will be granted by those who are already true authentic Masters and is *not* accomplished by simple, personal claim.

Admittedly … you may be on a rather easy, “knowing” ride for this lifetime. If that’s the case for you … are are exceptionally fortunate and blessed.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 02-11-2022, 06:40 PM
Master

11-2-22B …

It might again be wise to remind those who are acceptant of “mastership” at the Lower Psychic Worlds levels … that an authentic Master has traveled and accomplished *much* beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds state of consciousness. An authentic Master has entered the Pure God Worlds … become established there … then traveled beyond the “equator” of the two divisions of the “worlds” … Sat Lok … Atma Lok … the 5th Plane is the dividing line … below which are the Lower Psychic Worlds … above which are the Pure God Worlds … a simple generic phrase for them. Most people do not know of this division and therefore keep or take everything into the Lower Psychic Worlds for understanding.

An authentic Master … of which there are *very* few in existence … let alone on this planet … has been all the way to the Core Creator God … again … a handy generic phrase.

He has been taken into the Pure God Worlds … allowed to continue on His own … reached the actual Core … and then returned to the lower worlds for whatever His mission is. All of this … from being taken to the 5th Plane to unfolding beyond it … He is accompanied by an already established authentic Master of great antiquity. The only way to reach the 5th Plane is to be taken there by an authentic Master. If you give any credence at all to the validity of “design” of Existence … this … being taken into Sat Lok by an authentic Master only … is part of that design.

Many … will dispute.

They have “eternity” to figure out if their dispute is valid or not.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 03-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Master

11-3-22A …

Again … an authentic Master has without question and clear validation … has been to the Core Creator God … and returned. Most continue their physical incarnation for various reasons … for varying years. Many return just to assist those who wish to attain the same level of freedom.

A true Master that is established on the physical plane for His remaining duration of time is the true teacher … to which all other claims of being a “true teacher” refer. He is not a savior. He is not here to “save the world” or shake up the schoolroom so it becomes a complacent non-teaching level of education.

A true Master has “form” on the physical … and meets you on the inner to assist with travels there. With sincerity and effort … each ardent spiritual student can achieve at least getting to Sat Lok / Atma Lok.

There are an incredible and rather miraculous number of benefits to working with an authentic Master. I will not detail those here … but I will tell you this …

If whatever “master” you are working with is not physically established and additionally can meet and assist you on the inner within whatever levels you are working … certainly in the dream state but furthermore in the deep inner meditative / contemplative states … if this individual cannot do this … they are not an authentic Master.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 03-11-2022, 10:48 PM
Master

11-3-22B …

Clearly … there are Lower Psychic Worlds masters that not only claim themselves to be whatever level of mastership they put forth … but they are *very* good at manipulating the energies and powers of the mind. They can perform many “miraculous” things … and often gain great renown for these abilities … and admittedly … rightfully so. This takes a great deal of effort … and risk.

Other “masters” or “gurus” walk this planet promoting whatever set of teachings they are practicing. These are all intermediary levels of mastership but certainly hard-won. There is no criticism here.

The “ascended masters” can offer much in the way of instruction and clarification … but they cannot take anyone to the 5th Plane. A true Master must be established on the physical plane and again … has been to the Core Creator God … to be able to take anyone into the Pure God Worlds. A true Master has to be able to assist the ardent student from the physical plane on “up” … and this an “ascended master” cannot do … but learning under an ascended Master is something we all do on our own Path.

You would be astounded by what an authentic Master can do … for you … without fanfare … without miraculous excess. Most … if not all … authentic Masters are here to teach and train the selected sincere student. Other authentic Masters that are not on this plane can … and are … used for any number of hierarchical duties … including maintenance of all the worlds.

To meet one of these lofty “Lords” of the various dimensions … is staggering.

Whether you wish to find an authentic Master … or continue with a Lower Psychic Worlds master … ( lower case ‘m’ ) … is clearly up to you. The “trick” is earning the right to find … and then meet one.

Enough about Masters. I'm moving on.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -