Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Like a song

Before I knew about Twin Flames, one of the weirdest things that happened to me is that my Twins name would just play in my head like a song.
I would be shopping and not even thinking about them and suddenly their name just came into my head, as though somebody had just said it. This would happen multiple times a day.

This has started happening again recently. Does anyone know why this happens and has it happened to you?
Old 20-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Master
its natural lol . we all get it . hes popped into ur head for a reason . to make u aware of something . it could be that hes thinking of u and u sensed it . and it can also mean that there he is showing u urself in male form . but it is really u . showing u something . that usually depends on what ur thinking at the time or how ur feeeling . these connections really make us look at ourselves . people say to me dont read too much into things . but i say were meant to everyone is a mirror . and a twin is the ultimate mirror . .... i get this all the time randomly throughout the day often its memories often its an argument it all just plays out . and this is where we work out karma the twin connection is a part of u . it is u so u will always get him popping in your head . mine pops in while im husband lol . guess thats why they call it ghosting lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 21-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know why it happened to me two times that I heard Backstreetboys's ''Show me the meaning of being lonely''. I admitted that I like this song when I was younger, that was 15 years ago. This song suddenly popped into my dream and I heard the real voice of Backstreetboys. I'm not sure whether this song was dedicated by my higher self or my TF's higher self. I don't know who wanted to let me hear that song...
Old 21-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Master

i clairaudient heard his name. was in December 2011. then saw him in a dream before knowing him, that this person existed.

i remember the strange feeling of familiarity around him. it actually took me years to try figure out why.
a good lead to expansion of self and awaeness of more. he did a good job :)