Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Master

I was gonna mix it up a bit and just hurt without complaining. Because for some reason I don't feel too horrible about being blamed for stuff I didn't do?

But I can throw a fit if you'd rather?
Old 19-06-2019, 09:12 AM
Knower

I have been very stubborn toward my admirer with an untamed heart that cater for all kinds of sick emotions. I need to take a concrete pill and harden up, what I mentioned the other day on here was totally inappropriate, I'm really grateful they have persisted with me all this time. What a jerk I have been!

Here's a group for all of you who are going through a difficult time as I also have been.
Old 19-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Experiencer
JAY:

Do you honestly think I am as shady as people tell you?

Think I've tried dating/being intimate with anyone since I've met you? Hell no, don't see the point. You think I date everyone I walk down the street with?
Oh, I get it: You're allowed to date and have friends? I walk down the street with friends, and everyone thinks I am dating them, how is that fair?
-- Jealous over nothing!

Why are you so possessive of me, yet don't even talk to me, 'nor want me?! Furthermore, he is just my friend/roommate! Sh!t chill out, and even if I am sleeping with him(WHICH I'M NOT), why would that matter to you, you don't even want me, yet waive at me, alrighty then!
*rolls my eyes, yet again at you!*
-- I don't have time for games punk!

FYI: When I told you, that you were my first and last love, I meant it. I never tried dating anyone, ever. Why, because I knew I wasn't in love with them(and don't like leading people on).
-- *Sigh*!

Yet, I hold out for you,
yet, you lead me on,
Yet, you waste my time...

-- This is why I act accordingly/estranged now.

-Zach xo

Last edited by Lynn : 20-06-2019 at 04:48 AM.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Master

well once i figured out how much trouble I can cause and why I wouldn't be allowed to anyway a lot changed for me.

Do I still wish we could be together? Sometimes, yes. But it usually doesn't work out for us, in lives like the one I live in now, so I'm learning to accept it may not now either. Well a little anyway
Old 20-06-2019, 02:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Teddy Bear, you really did a perfect job. I'm so grateful for everything you've done.
Thank you

At least I'm not grumpy by myself

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-06-2019, 01:41 AM
Master

Hi Sweetie,

you're sweet!

thank you for spending time with me. I really like it.
Old 22-06-2019, 07:26 AM
Master
There's just silence now, and the restless rustles of leaves trying to will wind to life.

Your not here anymore.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 22-06-2019, 07:28 AM
Master
Double post

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 22-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Master

doesn't much matter I guess. You didn't want me anyway. Noone does...
Old 22-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Master

you told me you don't want me and I wouldn't listen I guess....

but anyway I'm getting tired of getting forced into situations I don't want and then having to take the consequences in terms of everyone's meanness. I'm thinking that when you all go off to 5D or whatever I'm not even going to TRY to go with you because I'll just get put in another closet for the duration anyway. You all can just go rot in 5D without me for all I care.
Closed Thread