Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-05-2012, 04:03 AM
In_Shadow_I_Wait

What do you think of this?

Ok this story starts back about 18 and a half years ago.

A mother is trying to have a second child for months and can't seem to get pregnant. So she goes to the doctor to see what could be wrong. Well they tell her the bad news; she is barren. She has no eggs left, her body isn't even ovulating anymore. So she and her husband talk to their friends and they all pray for her to be able to have a child. They finally go back to the doctors and sign up for a procedure to have the mother implanted with a fertilized egg. The doctors do a standard ultrasound a few days before the procedure. What they see astounds the hell out of everyone, and the doctors are left explanation-less. The doctors found her to be pregnant, with absolutely no physical explanation for how she could be.

And about 19 years later that impossible kid is here, telling that story.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Master
You are a miracle child!

I believe in the power of prayers and that doctors can't tell a person that they are 100% barren. Our friends went through fertility testing. The couple were told that they can't conceive because the wife doesn't have enough eggs. The attempt to haravest the eggs for IVF wasn't successful. I dreamt that night that she was pregnant and told my husband. Ever the skeptic, he said that was wishful thinking. 2 weeks later, she made an announcement that she was indeed pregnant. A couple of years later she had a second child without any fertility aid.

Some people are just meant to be born despite many obstacles. A co-worker of mine was told he was sterile and could not have kids. He had a type of cancer and the treatments made him sterile. He was a very harsh person, until his wife became preganant. That miracle of life softened him.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Master
nice story and glad the doc was wrong ;) but then they aint that clever.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."