Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-06-2019, 05:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

Sharing is one thing – but why are you 2 – like screening & recruiting ‘suitable candidates’ for this Inanna cult?

Is either of you even 'Mesopotamian'?

Let me respond to that. First of all I always take a look at the numerology of each post:

07:17 PM
Guide

I don't actually know what the significance of these numbers are, but when I see so many synchronous numbers, I always take note.

There is no cult of Inanna, it has been dead for centuries, if not for thousands of years. There is a cult of the Goddess though, mostly in Hinduism and Buddhism and it is intimately connected to Kundalini Shakti as she is seen first and foremost as a Goddess. You could say that she is the female side of God, whereas Shiva is the male side.

Inanna is merely the oldest Iteration of the Goddess we are currently aware of, even according to mainstream historians, she was the basis for many that came after her such as Ishtar-Astarte-Aphrodite-Venus as her cult spread West and Durga-Tara-Kwan Yin as it spread East. This can very easily be verified.

I have been very low-key in writing about my association with Inanna as I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding her and the other Anunnaki. I certainly have not been pushing her on anyone, I did ask her to help a few people when asked to do so. She has appeared as Tara, Kwan Yin and Durga to others, because she is basically the same Goddess in just slightly different forms. Like it or not, you cannot separate Goddess-worship (Shaktism and Tantra) from Kundalini, they go hand in glove. I'm sorry if that bothers you, I meant no offence.

I can't speak for Legrand, but first contact with a deity is a very exciting and life-changing experience, so I think you can understand his excitement. I too was very excited when I thought I could freely talk about my experiences on other forums, but I was utterly demolished, persecuted and hounded out by the usual coterie of bigots and small-minded cowards, some of whom I thought were my friends. This forum has been far better in that respect and I am really thankful for the open-minded and kind people I've met here.

Now, I hope I'm not going off-topic too much here, but I thought I had to put this out there.

Also, what does being Mesopotamian have to do with anything? You lost me there...
Old 15-06-2019, 06:41 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Qigong Practitioners also use Alternative Nostril Breathing.

I will look into it.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Let me respond to that. First of all I always take a look at the numerology of each post:

Guide

I don't actually know what the significance of these numbers are, but when I see so many synchronous numbers, I always take note.

Isn’t that curious. Didn’t even notice.
But now that you pointed it out …… did you also notice 07:17 .... ?!

"Sju sjutton" …….
I mean ……. "Sjutton också"! - for those wishing to learn 'Nordic words'.

The point is – trust your own higher guidance – do not trust people on the net.
A lot of predators 'out there'.
Stop and think twice.

Old 15-06-2019, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Isn’t that curious. Didn’t even notice.
But now that you pointed it out …… did you also notice 07:17 .... ?!

"Sju sjutton" …….
I mean ……. "Sjutton också"! - for those wishing to learn 'Nordic words'.

Yes, such numerical synchronicities are generally indicative of the presence or guidance of a higher power. Good or bad. 666 would certainly be controversial in some circles.

Quote:

The point is – trust your own higher guidance – do not trust people on the net.
A lot of predators 'out there'.
Stop and think twice.

Good point. I don't. And I look for higher guidance from all the gods, not just Inanna. Today, Ganesh came to me to assist me with a task. Yesterday it was Lord Shiva. It varies. I generally don't like to talk about it, because people often get furious when I do.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Master

Quote:
You are a wealth of information! Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHKcB09Q5TM

That does sound like a ‘shamanic death experience’, with the blackout as well (being in Thunderbird’s belly). And Spirit’s descent (the crown and the back being open).

After the Crown opens (like an Eagle eye) and after the Moon Chakra (Bindu) purification – the White Horse appears (like a Christian ‘Archangel’) standing behind a wall on the graveyard – assuring you of safe transit to the other side, because it will carry you …..

And after - the Winged Horse (functioning as a shaman’s extra soul) flying in and out through the openings.

Thank you, I wasn't aware of the difference between the Shivarendra and Brahmarendra, I assumed they were the same thing. I only ever read about the latter. Now that I think about it, The Shivarendra is where the Kundalini broke through when I had my awakening experience. It is also where my soul left my body, when I had an NDE. In fact, I hit my head at that exact spot and I was just thrown out of my body with incredible ease.

Quote:
How can a Hungarian not be mad about horses? Are you looking down on your own heritage?
It is not a mere folktale!!!

I wonder if Yakutian “mare’s milk” is related to ‘soma’:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkrCEWcGy1o

Sheesh! I don’t get you.

My Hungarian heritage is pretty meaningless to me, except to the extent it connects me to the ancient Sumerians. Our most ancient myths tell us that we are descended from the Sumerian God-Kind (demi-god) Ninurta, the biblical Nimrod. I always felt close to Mesopotamian culture.

However, the white horse is in fact relevant and "Son of the White Horse" is an important mythological figure for us. Like Inanna, he descends into the underworld and manages to fight his way back again, after defeating several underworld monsters (dragons).

For Shamans, the white horse is a spirit animal. It has wings, like Pegasus and helps take the Shaman to other worlds.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hi running,

About this horizontal channel running from outside one ear to the other, making a cross.

From my experience some 25 years ago when I was doing work with some alchemist, yes, they still do exist.

It is creative imagination, the way the principle of multiplication manifest itself in our consciousness. It’s the door, the point of passage from the subtle within, or subjective world, to the gross without, or objective world.

The thought forms formed there may manifest in the physical and on the other way the thought forms making matter may be felt.

I believe Inanna, if She want’s and NoOne want’s and if you want, could bring you more light on this.

The Empress, or Creative path, is also called the Queen of Heaven.

Enjoy your exploration!

Good Point about the Tree of Life.

If you look at this image:

https://hu.pinterest.com/pin/366761963385014343/

Clearly, this is a similar interpretation of the Human Energy system to that found in tantra and yoga, with a few differences. But, there is definitely a channel depicted there, showing two energy centres in the ear region, which connect to the third eye region as well. I suspect there is an actual subtle nerve connection linking the ears with the pineal gland, giving both clairaudience and clairvoyance when activated. That may very well be what Running is sensing there.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Master
NoOne

Yep ……

I do not recognize you as a “Turanian brother”.
Nor a “Scando-relative” either.

We are what we are and our ancestry is what it is - and that ancestral heritage often comes with subconscious and collective subconscious symbolism ‘baggage’.

Old 15-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hi running,

About this horizontal channel running from outside one ear to the other, making a cross.

From my experience some 25 years ago when I was doing work with some alchemist, yes, they still do exist.

It is creative imagination, the way the principle of multiplication manifest itself in our consciousness. It’s the door, the point of passage from the subtle within, or subjective world, to the gross without, or objective world.

The thought forms formed there may manifest in the physical and on the other way the thought forms making matter may be felt.

I believe Inanna, if She want’s and NoOne want’s and if you want, could bring you more light on this.

The Empress, or Creative path, is also called the Queen of Heaven.

Enjoy your exploration!

your making some sense based on what i can tell from experience. thank you for sharing!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 15-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

Guide

There is no cult of Inanna, it has been dead for centuries, if not for thousands of years. There is a cult of the Goddess though, mostly in Hinduism and Buddhism and it is intimately connected to Kundalini Shakti as she is seen first and foremost as a Goddess. You could say that she is the female side of God, whereas Shiva is the male side.

Inanna is merely the oldest Iteration of the Goddess we are currently aware of, even according to mainstream historians, she was the basis for many that came after her such as Ishtar-Astarte-Aphrodite-Venus as her cult spread West and Durga-Tara-Kwan Yin as it spread East. This can very easily be verified.

I have been very low-key in writing about my association with Inanna as I'm well aware of the controversy surrounding her and the other Anunnaki. I certainly have not been pushing her on anyone, I did ask her to help a few people when asked to do so. She has appeared as Tara, Kwan Yin and Durga to others, because she is basically the same Goddess in just slightly different forms. Like it or not, you cannot separate Goddess-worship (Shaktism and Tantra) from Kundalini, they go hand in glove. I'm sorry if that bothers you, I meant no offence.

I can't speak for Legrand, but first contact with a deity is a very exciting and life-changing experience, so I think you can understand his excitement. I too was very excited when I thought I could freely talk about my experiences on other forums, but I was utterly demolished, persecuted and hounded out by the usual coterie of bigots and small-minded cowards, some of whom I thought were my friends. This forum has been far better in that respect and I am really thankful for the open-minded and kind people I've met here.

Now, I hope I'm not going off-topic too much here, but I thought I had to put this out there.

Also, what does being Mesopotamian have to do with anything? You lost me there...

im thankful this forum has been far better for you. cause im glad you and everyone else are here!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 15-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
NoOne

Yep ……

I do not recognize you as a “Turanian brother”.
Nor a “Scando-relative” either.

We are what we are and our ancestry is what it is - and that ancestral heritage often comes with subconscious and collective subconscious symbolism ‘baggage’.

i dont know much what i am so guess it doesn't matter much to me either. my knowledge consists of my grandfather called himself a kraut. which makes me 25% german and 75% unknown. lol. not that there is anything wrong with it mattering. it just hasn't been to me thus far.

Wherever I May Roam