Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 07-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I agree again . Being in total isolation away from others, it can't be shared though.

Love is an outpouring. If no physical form is near us, it yet pours out into space as energy.

We ceaselessly receive, change/co-create and transmit.

Physicality of visible existence is inconsequential.

Old 07-04-2020, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Love is an outpouring. If no physical form is near us, it yet pours out into space as energy.

We ceaselessly receive, change/co-create and transmit.

Physicality of visible existence is inconsequential.

So incarnating is not required for the above ^^^?
Old 07-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
So incarnating is not required for the above ^^^?

In as much as I know, no. Not required. However, earth is a good school for faster growth. If we do not experience transient pain and joy spherically, we may not be able to correlate with sufferings of ‘others’ in depth.

However, having chosen to incarnate here, we cannot exit unless karmic debts are cleared. (The fine print we tend to miss)

Old 07-04-2020, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
In as much as I know, no. Not required. However, earth is a good school for faster growth. If we do not experience transient pain and joy spherically, we may not be able to correlate with sufferings of ‘others’ in depth

We have to get out in the world/make connections with others to do this.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
What 'happened', Ewwerrin'? Why did you choose to 'shorten' the post (I was emailed the 'original' version as a result of the forum's automatically running 'notification' program).

I thought what you wrote was one of the best riff's on the subject I have ever read! Was going to add just a little pertaining to the "no thought" issue when I clicked the thread link - because I think that if one is aware there is always some kind of 'wonder' (which is a kind of 'thought' which may be experienced as 'silent' going on in the 'background' of one's 'mind' and therefore appear to not 'exist') associated with such awareness. The real 'key' to re-solving ( dispersing?) any dysphoria which may be experienced in connection with 'such' thought-awareness is to re-mind one's self that Life is really wonder-fully grand and (so) look for and consequently then undo 'negative' associations one might be experiencing (in the frame-context of one's present awareness) as a result of ones past experiences and bodily conditioning.

Just plain physical 'tiredness', for instance, can result in one's experiencing the flow of one's awareness as a 'bummer' - which is why trying to 'meditate' when one is physically 'tired' or emotionally 'beat' is not a good idea! One will more than likely not experience one's thoughts and feelings as in relation to Life as being positively wonder-full and enjoyably 'rich' then.

With your permission (I certainly wouldn't do it otherwise!) I would very much like to 'resurrect' what you originally wrote by copying and re-posting it here (maybe your would agree to that is we hash out your reasons for deleting it first). What you composed is just too 'rich' for me to comfortably 'let slide' (folks who haven't already posted in this thread and so aren't currently on the 'notification' list would then miss out on something that is, IMO, gloriously wonder-full!).

Sincerely -

David
Sure feel free to do with it as you please. I don't claim rights to anything that I write to be honest. I think your appreciation of it means you own it more so than I do.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:30 PM
Gee, all ya have to have is one single experience even for a *minute
to know that all is One -aka, no 2 - aka, no duality.

* And what a minute that is!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2020, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
You are not the world.
You are existence itself.
You define every connection.
You can choose to allow a good connection.
Allowing a good connection is the only choice that exists.
Because everything is connected to you.
You are everything that exists.
We are all everything that exists.
Every single person is their own wholeness of existence.
Therefor you create what has never existed before.
You are literally doing the impossible, 5 billion times per second.
And doing this is so easy for you that you don't even know you're doing it.
That is why your true power is effortless.
And knowing that your true power is effortless, it's the greatest power that exists.
You simply do nothing and leave nothing undone.
It is called unconditional love.
To allow.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You are not the world.
You are existence itself.
You define every connection.
You can choose to allow a good connection.
Allowing a good connection is the only choice that exists.
Because everything is connected to you.
You are everything that exists.
We are all everything that exists.
Every single person is their own wholeness of existence.
Therefor you create what has never existed before.
You are literally doing the impossible, 5 billion times per second.
And doing this is so easy for you that you don't even know you're doing it.
That is why your true power is effortless.
And knowing that your true power is effortless, it's the greatest power that exists.
You simply do nothing and leave nothing undone.
It is called unconditional love.
To allow.

Ewwerrin, the quoted line was in regards to sharing love with others. Bit difficult when one is in a cave with no internet connection
Old 08-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Sure feel free to do with it as you please. I don't claim rights to anything that I write to be honest. I think your appreciation of it means you own it more so than I do.
Cool!

Hello Everyone:

Here is a copy of the whole post which I referenced as being one of the best riffs on the subject I have ever read, which Ewwerrin for whatever reasons decided to edit the 'body' out of:
I know it's just semantics. Non-existence doesn't exist. And duality is just referring to variety. Variety can be two. But also three. Or four. However, it is actually infinite.

Whenever someone says that something doesn't exist. Just tell them that non-existence doesn't exist. Therefor non-duality doesn't exist. Only that which exists exists. And duality exists. Oneness also exists. Trinity exists. Quadruplety exists. But let me tell you something else tho... Everything exists.

Now it may not be relevant. But what is relevant. Is what you enjoy. What you want. From the bottom of your heart. What you want to be. That is relevant. That is something that can be experienced. And known and enjoyed for its existence. As it is enjoyed by you, thus it is your truth. It exists for you. And as you. With you and through you. If non-duality is enjoyed by you, then enjoy it for what it truely is about it that you enjoy about, even if you may not even know a name for it, it doesn't matter. Words are just words. It's just about the enjoyment.

Infact, if you enjoy without anything, just joy itself, then the words that follow are of infinite intelligence, ever unifying thought forms of absolute integration and all knowingness. And most often, the way to find that joy, is to actually think no words, no thoughts, just pure awareness focused consistently on the breath or sight or sound, to quiet the mind, in a relaxed wakeful manner, to naturally give rise to the joy, that will naturally manifest the unifying ever integrating thoughts of all knowing capacity ever expanding.

Everything begins with the vibration, and you can choose the vibration, because you can choose to allow the vibration of your preference, because you can choose to feel the vibration of your preference. And focus your awareness on the breath, in a relaxed consistent and wakeful manner, your mind quiets. And you will begin to be able to feel the vibration, emotion. The source. And you have acces to any and all vibrations. And when you select a vibration by feeling for it emotionally, which one feels best, you will be selecting not only your total self, but the totality of all that exists as it relates to you, infinite intelligence and source consciousness, then meditate and quiet your mind, untill you can find the subtle joy or bliss, or whatever positive good feeling emotion you want to call it, and enjoy it, and those emotions will begin to turn into thoughts that are of that same energy and frequency, of all that you and all that exists truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. It is yours forever. Yours for the choosing of it. And thus the allowing of it. Not insistence of it. But allowance of it. Rememebr what feels good, feels good. So if you insist that you feel good, this is not possible. Only allowing feels good. That is why you have to get your ego out of the way. In the meditation I described. And enjoyment of it. Infinite intelligence. Is yours. When you learn to allow it. By virtue of how good it feels. When your mind is quiet and you have no thought, you are automatically in a state of allowance /nonresistance/noninstence. But ofcourse, if one has to speak in non's... Then I would have to write 8 billion pages just to send you this message alone.

Remember, that no does not exist in this universe. When you find something that you do want, you will automatically be revealed the knowledge of everything that exists. And it wont be uncomfortable. Because you will have 0 resistance. And 0 "no's" that stand in your way. A "No" is just an ego self contradictory thought, that causes allot of suffering. When your ego says no to something, it actually draws it to you. However, that thing unto itself that you draw to you, by saying no to it, does not cause suffering. It is the inappropriate attraction of it, that is out of alignment with your natural state of being all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely and blissfully here and now, which causes the suffering. So when you actually find something to say yes towards instead. Then you will eventually keep getting dissapointed by how meager conditional egoic desires are in its ability to satisfy your ever growing and thirst for absolute extacy and revelation of the infinite and eternal, and you will simply say yes to that. And then you will realise, that your words mean absolutely nothing. The way to say yes to it, is again, find a vibration that allows it. And your ability to feel vibration, is in your ability to feel emotionally. And you cannot feel emotionally clearly, untill you quiet your mind, so that you can enter the I of the storm, and feel the absolute most highest vibration gateway entry point into everlasting extacy of evermore effortless and natural greater allowed realisation under any and all conditions regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, vibrationally, at the very source of all being and becoming evermore here and now where all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now, joy. It simply feels good and better. And better and better and better. And allow yourself to enjoy it. And then the thoughts will come. They will keep flashing more and more. First only glimpses of micro seconds. Then mili seconds. on and on, untill you begin to form your awareness of the thoughts as those bliss emotions turn into thoughts that match that emotion and you will begin to suddenly KNOW EVERYTHING. The realisation simply happens by virtue of law of energy.

You have to get your thoughts out of the way and center your awareness on breath or vision, and then feel your energy. And just feel the best feeling energy that you can find. If you can't find it, it means that your mind is not quiet enough. You have to focus your awareness consistently, wakefully and relaxed into your comfortable relaxed "let go" muscles, on a consistent comfortable sound of your hearing or vision of your eyes, or breath. Then if this is done correctly and CONSISTENTLY and stabilized in the no thought awareness. You will be able to feel those blissfull energies eventually. And then simply allow them. And allow yourself to enjoy them and let them flow through you. And they will turn into realisations. Awarenesses that will continues to begin to form thoughts of absolute ever integrating realisations. It is like god mind of infinite intelligence is manifesting through your very mind. You will begin to know everything more and more and more. And enjoy the process. And keep meditating like that atleast 20 minutes a day. And this complete unification of ever expanding extacy and rapturous bliss is just the way it is for you. Only evermore greater allowed realisation. And unconditional love to you.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Yowsa ... and not just 'pro forma' but really!