Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Master
Was made to go too church when was young-- all the friends I made there in my age group have married--and could swear it with the other surrounding church networks-- dont both with religion these days..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Master

Id say there is a difference going to church, following dogma or strictness and, following what He really said, and have the spirit of life within. Bigr difference. And hearing and doing. Its private, and for each and our own we stand and fall. But Jesus said, why do you call me lord, if you dont do what i say? Only the one doing my fathers will, will enter heaven. Simple.. What was it, then? Follow the laws. He said it himself, when a man came and asked.. And, love others. Its actually that simple. Not easy though. Thats why we have Jesus. But it makes sense. Then, one starts to realise others really are..you. Then, the good deeds pours forth, and the love, and the forgiveness. Its crazy what the spirit can do. Then, you see the destruction of a human being doing the opposite. It really is from the spirit and your true feelings it comes.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Master

You mention, they married their church peers. I can understand that, as considered safe. Same time, he did warn for trouble when not same beliefs naturally id say.. Its care. But, not a "sin" either. Actually, he say youre not bound, if the non believer wants divorce. From their part, so to say. Love is love and we cant decide who we fall in love with..
Old 01-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Master

Wolfgaze, and how do we know, that its not a lie from spirits, entities and the like? Why isnt it in the bible? Isnt it gnostic teachings? How can we know that gnostic teachings are 100% lawful?
According to Jesus, its all way, or the highway.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:27 PM
Master

Thank you Alyanna, well, Jesus sure cast demons out.. Ive done too.. Other cultures have..whats to doubt..
Old 01-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Wolfgaze, and how do we know, that its not a lie from spirits, entities and the like? Why isnt it in the bible? Isnt it gnostic teachings? How can we know that gnostic teachings are 100% lawful?
According to Jesus, its all way, or the highway.

How do you know anything that you've heard or read isn't a lie? What are your internal means/methods for testing/evaluating various ideas & information? Why do the Latin & English translations of the bible alter meanings and content from the earlier Hebrew & Greek scriptures? Why role did various translators, popes/bishops, and Emperors play in influencing what is associated with modern Christian theology?

Gnosticism is not credited with inventing the concept/notion of reincarnation so I'm not sure of the attribution you are making there. It is found throughout many diverse cultures, dating back thousands of years. You made a comment in your post about your memories of you and another person in past lives. I could be mistaken here but it appears there is some sort of a conflict between your own memories/expeiences and the version of a theology that you have subscribed to & aligned yourself with. Are the answers found within or found outside of you?
Old 02-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
You mention, they married their church peers. I can understand that, as considered safe. Same time, he did warn for trouble when not same beliefs naturally id say.. Its care. But, not a "sin" either. Actually, he say youre not bound, if the non believer wants divorce. From their part, so to say. Love is love and we cant decide who we fall in love with..
Like you all ready mentioned its easier with the belife system and the 'cohabiting'...based on the old scriptures the 10 laws of moeses and through Jesus --'love'-- he reinforced the 10 commands and 'turn the other cheek'--however, there Is no room for new age, same sex--the church has ruled in favour and one can use the scriptures to denote 'ones' views e.g --'the laws of the land'--however, and in speaking with many other views I do not incline to enter a church for the rest of my life.. I have first had experience with magic..its in my heritage-- well im inclined to assume... I can smash a glass bottol and it break into millions of bits..then put together in lesser bits to whole--to the whole smashed glass disappearing from the floor and its clean--I do wonder if the glass ends up with my twin flame... its like harry potter lol including the sounds of it happing..so stuff like spirit departing ect making wine from water is 110% but I dont belive in jesus for his 'miracles' as some people have magic in their family line--obviously Jesus was choocen--hense son of god and called on in the name of 'miracle' but all minor stuff...just mundanes dont attract this stuff... it upsets me--I witness magic and poor people starve--its just pure physics!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Master

Yeah too many proofs he did exist, and, the spiritual experiences with him, i cant deny. Seen too much. So, there must be some truth to it. When you meet the man, and youre instantly changed, thats how you know. Not from bibles or knowledge or books. But from an inner experience that match the outer. To put your faith on man and the outer, wont lead to any proof, or salvation. Ive seen demons or entities,whatever, withdraw under his name. Same, with e.t. No smoke no fire. Must be somewhere. I only care what HE say. Not books or other. The needed message is still there, and what more is needed, thats the main. No man goes through a crucifiction, for fun.. Yes, ive read all against it ..but to me, proofs clear of death..like someone said in another thread, water and blood..
Ive read and heard anything else.. It just doesnt change i met him.. Anything can be argued against but im not here to do so.its already been done.
How about..all those people, that have seen hell? What about them? (And no, im not gonna go in on fear)
I say, good people suffer, because other good people wont do anything. And evil among others are rampant these days. Man creates that way. If now everyone took their responsibilty towards their fellow man, noone would suffer. Thats what Jesus wanted us to do. In our lives, after ability. Its about your heart.
Only God knows where such abilities come from. I cant say. But i do know, its about the heart, again, how its used. I wont judge either. But a story comes to mind, where a slavegitl had the gift of prophecy, and annoyed apostle Paul to that degree with her saying about him that he came from God to show the true way, that he cast what was out, and from that moment, she lost her ability. But again, for God one stands, or fall. There are many with spiritual experiences.
But i do know, that Jesus can be trusted. I think its about the heart.
But i have heard of, from spiritual circles, abilities given by entities to go through generations, and how some got saved, and lost it. Thats just what was, im not putting anything to it. Jesus loved all people as they were.
There are, like the wheat and the rod, good people, and less good acting people among the churches. Im not blind to all evil in there. Thats why i say it must come to a personal relationship with God. Not man, or buildings.
To think going to church can do something other than maybe one or two or so that are encouraging you, wouldnt be realistic, as it cant save you.
Its been used by evil to make you believe your salvation depends on it but it doesnt. It only depends on to adhere to what Jesus said, and to love.
Yes i agree there lots of magic is pure physics. Also what is not yet known.
Jesus woke people up from the dead. Yet to see that one..
Old 02-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Master

Much can be said for or against reincarnation, both ways, but how do we know its true? How do we know, its not fueled by other beings? Jesus talks about heaven. And so forth, he doesnt talk about reincarnation.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:12 AM
Master

Lazarus, who was awakened from the dead, never said anything either ..if there was reincarnation he wouldve already probably.. But Jesus said he was sleeping. Not much reincarnation spoken about.. Again, any books that mention it how do we know theyve not been tampered, as well?