Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-08-2022, 04:09 AM
Master
Beautiful Unseeking seeker
Old 30-08-2022, 07:38 AM
Master
Yes very nice Unseeking Seeker - that's the sort of message to inspire a group - I think our prayers are usually humble, hmm childlike sometimes yes grandkids here are usually humble but then sometimes give me mode lol - I shall be asking quietly for assistance in healing this person or ??? name.

I usually always say humble prayers - but I remember one time in life's battle recently raising my voice slightly saying where's any assistance / guidance...

But generally humble short few words are good... I see aura is mentioned - I was reading my diary where I healed someone's aura in a dream.. I'll write about it here when more people join us with their advice / quotes etc.... Ball in play - thank you everyone so far...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Master
I'll just put a short message on here asking healers and people with healing information to join us - this is not to encourage people requiring healing to private message, free will choice to ignore those or refer them to the healing page as I will - but its to encourage healers to show themselves here and speak up 'so we learn' - and to share knowledge to help others.

Then this makes the healing page more powerful - and making it available for people requiring assistance to set up their own threads, enabling healers to read them, then send healing energy to the ones that seem most prioritising, as with their messages.

I've put a link from the Angels / Song in the head page to here - and we shall see what transpires if people get involved... I and others have a lot to offer here - have a good day all...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 31-08-2022 at 09:17 PM.