Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-01-2013, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
Eeee. Happened to me, too, and I am averse to that like nails on a chalkboard. My other body felt like it had been crammed in the wrong way around, I was feeling terribly pretzel-like for hours!

To be honest I have never ended a projection by coming back to my physical body and reintegrating. Most of my projections get ended deep in the planes. I often wonder though in the situations where the astral police catch me and I either end the projection on purpose or by accident from fighting with them and accidently moving my physical body, anyways I often wonder what happens after that? In the beginning I expected like we would just magically disappear and our astral body would snap back to our physical body, but after much more experience I have realized that is rarely if ever the case. It appears to me our astral body feints and becomes lifeless, what it can do during this phase makes me wonder as well. Maybe it turns into a sort of drone and is not completely lifeless? From the experiences where I have been teleported back to where the projection left off, or wherever my astral body is after people moving it. I have always been laying down though so it appears that indeed we do feint when we end the projection without reintegration. I just wonder if entities take advantage of that phase and would that be a good time for them to work on attachments to our astral body? It would make perfect sense to me if that's what they did, we aren't aware of it. We are laying right there and can't put up a fight. So it just makes me wonder exactly what happens.
Old 27-01-2013, 04:13 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
From the experiences where I have been teleported back to where the projection left off, or wherever my astral body is after people moving it. I have always been laying down though so it appears that indeed we do feint when we end the projection without reintegration. I just wonder if entities take advantage of that phase and would that be a good time for them to work on attachments to our astral body? It would make perfect sense to me if that's what they did, we aren't aware of it. We are laying right there and can't put up a fight. So it just makes me wonder exactly what happens.

Ah, I've never been teleported back to where the previous projection left off. Maybe I naturally pull-back and that's why when I'm "interrupted" I feel terrible? I don't experience re-integration as in floating back to my body and lying back down in it, but I just noticed that when I decide to come back first and then re-integration simply happens then I feel just fine. Not so if I didn't decide to come back, first. But I'm pretty sure that I always come back.

I should take that as a good thing, though. It is a dark thought, to wonder what happens when you're helpless around entities that you don't entirely trust.
Old 27-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albalida
Ah, I've never been teleported back to where the previous projection left off. Maybe I naturally pull-back and that's why when I'm "interrupted" I feel terrible? I don't experience re-integration as in floating back to my body and lying back down in it, but I just noticed that when I decide to come back first and then re-integration simply happens then I feel just fine. Not so if I didn't decide to come back, first. But I'm pretty sure that I always come back.

I should take that as a good thing, though. It is a dark thought, to wonder what happens when you're helpless around entities that you don't entirely trust.

Yep well if proper reintegration fails to happen before you wake up for good and go about your day you will feel off kilter and can have a headache and things like that. That is why whenever I jolt out of a projection or lucid dream I always allow myself an extra short nap so that reintegration has a chance to correct itself. I can tell when I am properly reintegrated and when I am not just by how I feel when I wake up, it's an instinctive thing I guess. Long before I knew about astral projection I would wake up with that feeling all of the time and had no clue as to why it was happening.
Old 27-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Knower
This has happened to me on my third partial astral projection. As normal, I would feel my body fall asleep, then my subconscious mind starts to shift. As this happens, I get the vibrations and afterwards just think of rising up. I hear the strange sounds as I come out of my physical body and just ignore them. This is what normally happens, but on my third try, my astral arms just went all wavey and I had no idea why x). If this happens again, just concentrate on getting your astral body out.