Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Lee

My out of body experience

Has any member been knocked out and had an out of body experience ?This happened to me when i were about 7 years old. Me and my mate were being chased, and i ran upstairs with my mate and he grabbed my jumper and swung me out the way, and i struck my head on an elavator lift steel frame. This only lasted for about 5 seconds but all i could see was my top half of my body, and my head surrounded by a pool of blood, and my eyes were still open, though i was just knocked out i could still see myself out of body, then i was on my back looking at my granfather along our balconey. My grandfather was talking to his mate along the balconey and he picked me up and took me indoors. I mentioned to all my family that i saw myself lying in blood but they all sort of shrugged it off and blamed it onto imagination etc. This is when out of body experiences were not discussed.
Old 27-11-2006, 03:12 PM
bodylisious32

Color hi

Hi Lee,
That is similar to me but in a slightly diferent way, i was in a violent relationship, and my partner at the time, hit me this one particular night, only as he hit me i lost my balance banging my head on my door,i was also then like you out of it,i cant say how long for, but i had the most incredible, dream ever, the first thing what i said the next day to my long term boyfriend was i died last night, get up get dressed an dont ever come back, i got rid of him from then onwards, was also like a total re-birth of myself.out with the old an in with the new.
Ever since then my psychic experiences have all come back that was almost 2 yrs ago now..... have alwaysbeen there but was quite supressed......they come back stronger since my O.B.E.......
I will never forget thatnight as long as i live....

much love and light and protection,
xxxkerixxx.
Old 27-11-2006, 05:26 PM
cweiters

Lee

Hello Lee,

After the death of my six year old son, my soul was lost in devastation. Still sobbing to the point of organ pain, I went to use the restroom. While washing my hands I begin to hear an angelic chorus singing all around me Zillions of voices singing ooh…….ah…… these were the only words, singing to a beautiful melody that was out of this world.

As I checked the radio in the bath room to see if it was on, nothing it was off. I went to check the radio in my bedroom but just as I stepped out of the bathroom doorway my body immediately froze. I was standing there like a statue; suddenly I felt my spirit leave my body then looked back at the shell of myself just standing there frozen.

My soul ascended to an angelic place where I could still here the voice. The things I saw there were very mystical an ancient. Many truths were revealed to my soul as I remembered having the conversation. Yet the only message I was able to remember is:

There is no room for doubt”

Then quickly I returned to the shell which was still frozen in the room. After regaining movement I could still hear the voices, and silly me not yet having grasp the message just given directly to me I was still searching for where the voices were coming from in the room, soon after they faded away I was left with a feeling of astonishment.

Love
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 28-11-2006 at 01:17 AM.
Old 29-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodylisious32
Hi Lee,
That is similar to me but in a slightly diferent way, i was in a violent relationship, and my partner at the time, hit me this one particular night, only as he hit me i lost my balance banging my head on my door,i was also then like you out of it,i cant say how long for, but i had the most incredible, dream ever, the first thing what i said the next day to my long term boyfriend was i died last night, get up get dressed an dont ever come back, i got rid of him from then onwards, was also like a total re-birth of myself.out with the old an in with the new.
Ever since then my psychic experiences have all come back that was almost 2 yrs ago now..... have alwaysbeen there but was quite supressed......they come back stronger since my O.B.E.......
I will never forget thatnight as long as i live....

much love and light and protection,
xxxkerixxx.

Glad all worked out for the better after that experience.
Old 29-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Lee

[quote=cweiters]Hello Lee,

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]After the death of my six year old son, my soul was lost in devastation. Still sobbing to the point of organ pain, I went to use the restroom. While washing my hands I begin to hear an angelic chorus singing all around me Zillions of voices singing ooh
Closed Thread