Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Enigmatic

Off the booze for four days now, and I feel really sluggish, which is to be expected.

Feeling so much more grounded though - thanks for the support / bottom kick guys xx
Old 14-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Krystalle

^ you can do it. you see? it already had effects on your body if you feel like this now.
Old 14-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
^ you can do it. you see? it already had effects on your body if you feel like this now.

Yeah exactly - I was looking in the mirror this morning and my eyes were so blood shot and my face so puffy.

I know i'm doing the right thing - and the people in this thread who have been supportive and/or challenging, thank you so much, I really needed that.

I have a beautiful life and body and soul, who am I to be abusing it like this?
Old 14-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic
Yeah exactly - I was looking in the mirror this morning and my eyes were so blood shot and my face so puffy.

I know i'm doing the right thing - and the people in this thread who have been supportive and/or challenging, thank you so much, I really needed that.

PROUD MUCHLY - Well done gorgeous keep it up xo
Old 15-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Ascender

That is awesome news! Congratulations Enigmatic, you are definitely on the right path! Connect to that feeling of strength inside of you, knowing that you CAN do it! Way to go!!! Hugs <<<>>>
Old 15-03-2012, 03:19 AM
imabeliever

Quote:

Good for you Enigmatic!! I've been doing this same thing with "bad" food, abusing myself.......i was doing so well and got all the toxins out and then tf and i started a time of separation and i reached for the food;(( no more though.......not going to poison my body. Time for us to love ourselves completely
Old 16-03-2012, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
I think we might be the same person! Wow your words resonate with me- same situation and same lack of tolerance with anyone's victim mentality and a lack of tolerance for my own short lived occasional pity parties. My ex was VERY much your last paragraph. It was excruciating.
I'm pretty much a loner, but there came a time that I fell into the victim mentality without even realizing it...but then one day there it was, staring me in the face. I was so disgusted by it... Couldn't get away from it fast enough...the times I do have pity parties, I make myself sick lol.

I'm sorry about your ex...mine is a classic narcissist and an abuser to boot. But of course, it was never HIS fault for anything he did...always mine, or the cats... He'd beat the hell out of a piece of furniture if he stubbed his toe on it...the furniture's fault of course... Good riddance to that...
Old 16-03-2012, 01:50 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:

You do have a beautiful life
Old 16-03-2012, 01:52 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
He'd beat the hell out of a piece of furniture if he stubbed his toe on it...the furniture's fault of course... Good riddance to that...

Take solice in knowing this is one of the signs he's not whole enough for you two to reunite. You're path seems painful yes, but it's also the right one.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Master
Oh, he's the very, very soon to be ex-husband.... I'm so glad he's going. The other I told you about, he's still there, and in fact, we are (at this moment) doing good. BL, when did you and your wife split up? I caught that on another thread. I guess you told her about your tf? How are you holding up?