Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-06-2014, 04:50 AM
kyuuu

Well, as far as Rainbow, Crystal, and Indigo children go, the reason they are named that way is because that is what color their aura naturally is. Aura changes with people due to their emotions (or physical diseased areas, etc), but there is a predisposed aura color that someone goes into - a natural state. For Rainbow, Crystal, and Indigo children, their color is their aura's natural state color.

As far a star seed children, there's many online resources. Some common things star seeds have in common is a longing or an affinity to a certain constellation or just the stars. Another is easily accessible psychic abilities. What may take one psychic years to get to, a star seed child (or the other children as mentioned above) can get to naturally and quickly. Some awakened star seed children can just tell if another is a star seed child by just looking in their eyes.

Another commonality(but not necessarily a requirement) is that usually, these children have, what westerns would say, a lot of mental problems/disabilities. Autism and aspergers are one of the more common "diseases" found as far as types of "mental illnesses" go for these children. I heard one psychic describe it as, "they're so advanced, they need something to slow them down". Here's another article talking it, including schizophrenia, etc, which I can't properly post because I'm a new user. OTL There's no www in there, just in case anyone's confused.

earthweareone
.com/
what-a-shaman-sees-in-a-mental-hospital

In my experience in viewing others, the more powerful and psychic you are, the more horrible your life situation is growing up. I'm talking about mental and physical abuse, being homeless, murder, rape, etc. If you weren't born with "mental problems", you develop "mental problems".

If you know about why star seed children are put on Earth, it makes sense that their lives are hard. Here's a quick story I found online. (BTW is there a spoiler tag or something that I can use? Sorry for making the post so huge.):

Mythic Call

Once upon a time, a galactic council was called and a mythic call was sent out to countless light beings: the Children of the Sun, the Angelic Winged ones, the Sun runners, the Rainbow Warriors, and other Luminous ones from many star systems. This great circle of Light Beings gathered from far and wide. At the appointed nexus, the Love of the Spinning Galaxies, the Great Spirit, entered, gracing them all with celestial light and the following words.

"You are invited to incarnate upon a world where a great transformation will take place, " began the Love of the Spinning Galaxies. "You who respond to this call will go to a place of planetary evolution where the illusions of fear and separation are strong teachers. I am calling those with the needed talents and gifts to act as my emissaries there, to lift and transform the frequencies of planet Earth, simply by embodying and anchoring love's presence there. In this myth, you will be the creators of a new reality, the reality of the golden octave. "

The Love of the Spinning Galaxies continued: "On other journeys, each of you has proven to be a "feeling navigator," able to awaken your consciousness and align your heart to the promptings of pure love and compassionate service. As Sun runners and torch bearers, you have already demonstrated that you will hold the light high. And so, I invite you to incarnate en masse among the tribes of Earth to assist Gaia and all her children in their transformation.

"It is part of the plan that you will be veiled in forgetting," the Mystery of the Spinning Galaxies went on. "However, as you remember the feeling of childlike innocence and trust, you will become the harmonic leavening in this cycle of initiation for Earth. You will incarnate strategically, often in some of the most vibrationally dense areas on the planet. To some, this illusion of separation from love may create feelings of hopelessness, lack of support, and alienation. But by embracing your humanness, your love will transform the depths of duality, and your light will quicken the many.

"Your participation on this quest is purely voluntary; however, this transformational shift on Earth is very rare and precious. Should you choose to accept this mission, you will have the opportunity to catalyze and synthesize all that you have been during many incarnations, receiving a rarely offered quantum leap in consciousness. It is up to you to choose how you will dance with Terra Gaia and her children as she completes her ceremony of light."

So spoke the Creator, the Light of the Spinning Galaxies. And so it was that the luminous beings who formed the countless alliances, federations, and councils of the faithful of the stars chose to incarnate on planet Earth to assist in this crucial event, the awakening of the planetary dream. There was even a fail-safe process built into the plan to awaken these beings from the illusion of separation and the veil of forgetfulness that is so rife upon Earth. The luminous ones who would journey to Gaia's assistance agreed to spark each other's remembrance. Thus, these starseeded ones were encoded in many ways with sounds, colors, lights, images, words, and symbols -- a vibrational resonance that would assist them in remembering their commitment to the light. It was agreed that these coded clues would appear everywhere: in visionary art and music, in penetrating looks, in speech and feelings -- all creating a deep yearning to awaken and become the embodiment of love.

So it is that you, the children of the Sun, are now being bathed in the waters of remembrance, prepared as rainbow warriors to fulfill the promise of the new and ancient myth. By simply anchoring love's presence on Earth, you lovingly draw down the mantle of the gods, sending waves of healing and love throughout Gaia's eagerly receptive body. As you emerge in this time, your gifts awaken and empower others. Utilizing the tools of laughter, song, dance, humor, joy, trust, and love, you are creating the powerful surge of transformation that will transmute the limitations of the old myth of duality and separation, birthing the miracle of unity and peace on Earth.

Utilize your gifts on behalf of Gaia. In a supernova of consciousness, Gaia and her children will ascend in robes of light, forming a luminous light body of love, to be reborn among the stars! The mythic call has been sounded. The great quest has begun. Awaken, rainbow warriors, Sun runners, luminous beings from the galactic alliances, federations, and councils! Ancient skywalkers, newly formed in this moment, stand in the beauty and power of your true identity as love's gift to Gaia. Set aside self-doubt. You are the divine child of the Sun! Go where your heart draws you to share your great gifts. Surrender to the magic and the light. The miracle will be manifested on Earth. Remember, we Dance and Sing here for the One Heart..

- Amber Dolman
Hope this information helps. The previous suggestions were right though. It's best to find it by looking inside yourself, but that can be hard in the beginning if you're not very in tune. I, myself, am still wondering if I might be something more than just a psychic human. With the awakening, more and more humans on this planet are becoming more sensitive, but it does not necessarily mean we are star children(as defined by coming from an advanced planet to come to Earth to help with the awakening), crystal, rainbow, indigo children, etc.
Old 16-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Never let yourself be a label, you are who you are, once you put yourself into a label you miss out on your true inner being, you are not what you think yourself to be, you are beyond all that, but its up to you to find that which you are.
Old 18-08-2014, 11:45 AM
Experiencer
Hi

Take a deep indepth look inside your own soul, develop your understanding of yourself, who you are as a person your emotions, how you react to certain events look inside your own heart, find that pure white light that is inside all of us and you will find who you are. But remember understanding is a gift a gift that takes time such indepth understanding requires time and therefore patience

NightCat
Old 18-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Master

Find someone who can see auras and they can tell you.
Old 19-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Find someone who can see auras and they can tell you.

That is good advice, because Indigo and Crystal children is all about Aura - where star children is about origin.
Old 29-09-2014, 08:45 AM
lilli

so interesting would love to know more .
Old 01-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
That is good advice, because Indigo and Crystal children is all about Aura - where star children is about origin.

Thank you for making that distinction. Star children are all different with the auras they adopt and knowledge of where they are from.

These new aura colors are coming in, so they are mostly all from the same place. (Occasionally, you find someone here trying out the new aura color because the ones they liked best have left earth already).

Incidentally, if you can find someone who has dimensional sight, they might be able to tell you if you are a starseed and possibly from where. VERY few people can do that.
Old 03-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Forsythia

Crystal children are among the newest generations and quite young. You can omit that one. I would do as much outside research as inside. Read as much as you can but also meditate on it. You will find your answers. Nobody can truly answer this one for you.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Master

I have a friend who is 40 and a crystal child. We're not sure how that happened, but we assume that the new colors have "scouts" that come ahead. Also, those people can and do live lifetimes out of chronological order, so I wouldn't eliminate based on age. It's rare, but it can happen.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:57 PM
brightpup2

wlhich child?

well the alnswer is in your heart energy meditate and the answer will become known