Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 22-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Pernix

Smile Pandeism

Anyone else beside myself follow this belief?
Wish all of you Peace, Love and Joy
William
Old 25-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Animus27

Nope. I am not a pandeist. But I find the idea rather logical and interesting.

How did you come to be a pandeist, if you don't mind my asking? :)
Old 25-08-2011, 03:22 AM
Enlightener

What's Pandeism?

Does it involve Pandas?
Old 25-08-2011, 03:23 AM
Master
E ~ I wasn't gonna say anything ~!

Old 25-08-2011, 06:58 AM
Arcos Plage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
What's Pandeism?

Does it involve Pandas?

Begin with the Pandeism article at Everything2 for the best outline -- and the Pandeism index on the same site. And then, naturally, check out the Official YouTube PanDeism Channel, and the Institute for Pandeism Studies. And then for a deeper dive, philosopher-physicist Robert G. Brown's Pandeist Theorem.

Do enjoy these resources!!
Old 23-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Pernix

Here is a quick video overview of what I believe in .. thanks for the interest everyone .. http://www.youtube.com/user/PanDeism.../0/GQRCsbO_rk4
Old 23-09-2011, 11:02 PM
mattie

Pantheism?

Is this pantheism, 'a doctrine that identifies God with the universe, or regards the universe as a manifestation of God?'
Old 28-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Arcos Plage

Pandeism is related to Pantheism, but not identical to it. Pandeism is pantheistic Deism -- belief that our Creator became our Universe, and that its logical absence from its Creation (which ought not require any tinkering once it has been set forth) is actually explained by its presence -- unconsciously underlying all things.