Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 23-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Ragnar

Life and Destiny?

What do you think life is about?

Do you think you have a destiny?
Old 29-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Leah85

Cat Hold on to that feeling...

I think that life is about experiencing and feeling. Opening ourselves and feel life everywhere around us and inside us. Giving the best of us at every moment, giving up on what is useless and superficial, choosing true love on everything we do. Living by Faith. Living with Love.

Yes I do believe we have a destiny. To a certain point we choose what we want to experience and we create our reality. But in another extent there is something that drives us, that leads us to make a determinate choice on a subject, or that condicionates our options. If we are on plenty use of free-will, then I am not in my higher point of conciousness and awareness and very few of us are, I guess.

There are things we will have to experiment in one way or another. This is something I do believe. We can avoid it for a time, we can delay it, or we can choose to experiment certain things before in order to learn from other situations, from other people first. But if something or someone is in our destiny, we will have to face it sooner or later. Life will come up with the appropriate circumstances in ways that our limited mind is just not able to orchestrate.

It's like we are born with an energy that has some qualities, characteristics. As long as we grow up, as long as we learn, that energy changes and attracts somehow some circumstances. But there is an essential characteristic that defines the concept of "YOU" and is experienced by "YOU". You just can't change it as long as you fail or even mess everything up, because it is "YOU" and what is... simply is. So, what is meant to be yours, sooner or later will end up coming to you, as long as you get in touch with your true self.

This is the importance of getting in touch with our inner, true selves because it influences what we express and feel and what we express and feel influences our reality. In another extent, life faces you with circumstances that reflect what you have inside you and gives you clues on choices to make or behaviours to change. I believe in second, third, fourth changes... I believe there is a destiny for each one of us, but we have to open our heart for it, accept it, have the will to know it and embrace it... The advantage of a destiny being ours even if it is not what exactly what we dreamed of, is that it is OUR way and we are walking on our own way, our own path, we are in contact with the cosmic forces that guide us and will eventually lead us to the path we are meant to reach.

Now, why some of us have a "easier" or more "pleasantful" destiny that others... I don't know yet, or neither any of us, but I guess one day, every single one of us will know.......................................

As Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" states... Life is about "Payin' anything to roll the dice just one more time"... "Or the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on"... Just as our soul... It will never end, it will always go on and on and on...

We are here on this Earth with our hopes, dreams, thoughts, feelings, dreams and emotions... We are seeking for the true, we are seeking for the right thing to do, the right question to ask, the right word to say, the right path to choose... Sometimes we feel like there isn't anyone or anything to guide or help us... We have to be our own guides, our own teachers, our own therapists sometimes... So difficult to hang on some times of our lives... So near to give it all up... And the ecstasy of reaching a dream... A dream of those you keep in your heart and feed for years with your faith and will to give your best... To become better and better... It overcomes for sure the pain and the fear we go through sometimes...

"It goes on, and on, and on, and on... Hold on that feeling"
Yes... I bet it is about feeling

Love and Blessings
Leah
Old 29-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Shim

God has his plan, his dream, his destiny for each one of us; and our tremendous responsibility is that we can accept or reject it. As someone has said: ‘Fate is what we are compelled to do; destiny is what we are meant to do.’
Old 29-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Master
I don't believe in one destinay I believe we make choices that lead us on a path to a destiny in the future and that we have many choices and paths to choose from.
Spiritlite
Old 30-10-2010, 12:38 AM
Master
Life is a gift and Destiny, being a derivative of the word Destination, cannot be known until we arrive there.

Be it, by fate or by accident? it's irrelevant.

We will all have a destination in time.

Last edited by 002 Cents : 30-10-2010 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-12-2023, 03:02 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I don't believe in one destinay I believe we make choices that lead us on a path to a destiny in the future and that we have many choices and paths to choose from.
I would like to thimk that but I believe we are all pawns just moving thru time.... Nothing can be changed,its already written.......

I really wanna be wrong but I dont know......

I dunno what the purpose of life is........ I dont see anything really good about it..... I think almiost everything was MUCH BETTER in the 80s and earlier...... (The peak was in the 80s and then it started going downhill)