Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Ascender

Life Vs Me

Excuse me while I vent a little bit.

But this is too much for me to handle at this point. I am sick of the over-constant obstacles being thrown at me consecutively. I am sick of there being supposedly very little to no support as I get these obstacles. Just for once I ask that life throws me a bone here and there but noooo, I get a storm instead. Each worse than the last.

What to do in a time like this? I feel like I'm going to explode. All this frustration. The circumstance I'm in, the little time I have; I want to do my best but it is impossible since my circumstance rely on me on having support. Even my own parent isn't supporting.

Yelling out and screaming won't change anything. Praying for the best seems to make it worse. So is this life's way of telling me that I fail?
Old 01-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Master
It's hard to comment without knowing the details so I'll just say this... You are life. Be like the bamboo and bend with the wind.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 01-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
It's hard to comment without knowing the details so I'll just say this... You are life. Be like the bamboo and bend with the wind.

I could go state the full details here but I don't think it'd fit with the rules of the section.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:13 PM
luntrusreality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molattee
So is this life's way of telling me that I fail?

Fail in what?
Old 01-05-2015, 05:17 PM
celest

Quote:
Excuse me while I vent a little bit.

But this is too much for me to handle at this point. I am sick of the over-constant obstacles being thrown at me consecutively. I am sick of there being supposedly very little to no support as I get these obstacles. Just for once I ask that life throws me a bone here and there but noooo, I get a storm instead. Each worse than the last.

What to do in a time like this? I feel like I'm going to explode. All this frustration. The circumstance I'm in, the little time I have; I want to do my best but it is impossible since my circumstance rely on me on having support. Even my own parent isn't supporting

Yelling out and screaming won't change anything. Praying for the best seems to make it worse. So is this life's way of telling me that I fail?

You only fail when you give up trying
Old 01-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by luntrusreality
Fail in what?

Fail in life in general. It seems that's what life is trying to tell me, at least. I've always had people who put me down whenever I want to do something, in anything.

I know that I'm not supposed to bother much with what other people are saying but it builds up and can get to you.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:57 PM
luntrusreality

Quote:
Fail in life in general. It seems that's what life is trying to tell me, at least. I've always had people who put me down whenever I want to do something, in anything.

I know that I'm not supposed to bother much with what other people are saying but it builds up and can get to you.

Life is already happening, you cant possibly fail at it.
It might feel like that, yes. But everything that arises is in itself "right" and its own purpose.
Even to feel depressed and sad is something that life is capable of.

Havent you already fully accepted what you are feeling right now just due to the fact that you ARE feeling it?

All this whole life story you imagine, all the things that happened to you or might happen.
Is it at all relevant? or are they just thoughts and emotion without any real foundation in your direct experience right now
Old 01-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
It might feel like that, yes. But everything that arises is in itself "right" and its own purpose.

Havent you already fully accepted what you are feeling right now just due to the fact that you ARE feeling it?

All this whole life story you imagine, all the things that happened to you or might happen.
Is it at all relevant? or are they just thoughts and emotion without any real foundation in your direct experience right now

All that's happened in the past is an accumulation of feelings that I am blowing up now. It just so happens that I am at a pivotal moment in life and this is the ONE time where I am probably justified in my frustration. I am breaking down, and I realize that. Even stones crumble over time.

No matter how strong I am, I can't walk alone. No one can walk alone without going insane, crazy, or frustrated as I am now.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Guide
Quote:

Just to add onto this beautiful message..

You have your external environment and you have your internal environment.
They are both without a doubt linked together, but the words you speak seem as though you are allowing the external environment to assert itself onto your internal environment.

If you want to regain power, take it. Taking it means that you are breathing from your energy and asserting yourself onto the world. When this occurs, your world will ask you to make many decisions (on-going decisions) and you'll need to decide what to do - At these points, you must decide FOR the path that you have chosen.

Everything outside of you hinges on what you want it to do. Do not fall into the trap of thinking that you are at the mercy of the external environment. When you do this, when you victimize yourself, you are giving all of your power away.

The world works for you. It does as you ask. Do you ask for it to choose for you or do you ask for it to listen to you?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:15 PM
luntrusreality

Quote:
All that's happened in the past is an accumulation of feelings that I am blowing up now. It just so happens that I am at a pivotal moment in life and this is the ONE time where I am probably justified in my frustration. I am breaking down, and I realize that. Even stones crumble over time.

No matter how strong I am, I can't walk alone. No one can walk alone without going insane, crazy, or frustrated as I am now.

of course it is justified, I am not saying you shouldnt feel that.
There is just absolutely no way out, no shortcut.
all these feelings "want" is to be felt.
it might sound like something you "do" but there really is no choice involved.
but it WILL pass, that is absolutely certain.