Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Pathfinder
I've only started working with crystals properly in the last few months... I recently discovered that malachite is amazing for menstrual cramping, I was about to pop some pills for the pain then remembered reading something about malachite being good for women's pain including menstrual and child birth, so thought might as well try and I was amazed as it took the pain away almost instantly! I used it on and off for the next day or so by placing it on my stomach where the pain is usually most strongly felt and have not had to use pain medication since.

I've also recently been discovering the different types of jasper and find that in general they help me feel grounded and calm, strong and centered... I tend to be sensitive to the environment, susceptible to anxiety, and can over-think so I've found jasper really useful.

I also find working with black tourmaline good to remove the bad vibes after coming in contact with those few people who enjoy harming others/are quite aggressive and hostile. I read that as well as removing the bad energy, the black tourmaline transmutes it to positive energy.

After reading this thread I will try fluorite when I have a headache :)
Old 01-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for your post, Lily. I didn't know about malachite helping with menstrual cramps. I knew about black tourmaline and the jaspers, but it was good to hear the way you explained their properties.

When I put ocean jasper on my body, it almost instantly takes away aching. Lately I've been using red jasper, carnelian and snowflake obsidian instead, because they're supposed to help circulation. Just thought I'd try something different--give my ocean jasper a break.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Thanks for your post, Lily. I didn't know about malachite helping with menstrual cramps. I knew about black tourmaline and the jaspers, but it was good to hear the way you explained their properties.

When I put ocean jasper on my body, it almost instantly takes away aching. Lately I've been using red jasper, carnelian and snowflake obsidian instead, because they're supposed to help circulation. Just thought I'd try something different--give my ocean jasper a break.

Aww thank you :) another member on another thread where I asked about making decisions also said how they find ocean jasper works to help you figure out what and who you truly love and with easing worries about the future and releasing bitterness from the past, I'm thinking after enjoying working with other jaspers I'll like to adopt an ocean jasper next time I buy some more crystals :)
Old 03-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Sherrattbecky

Whilst reading through this post I had a urge to hold my Dalmation jasper. As soon as it was in my hand I felt settled and calm.
Only just got into crystals but so glad I gave, looking forward to building my collection and extending my knowledge ( which is pretty sparse at the moment )
Old 03-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Master
I have an increasing amount of Lemurian crystals around me. They support me in my process; currently working on inner & outer masculine/feminine energies.
Old 26-03-2014, 02:05 AM
Dante1709

I started to use malachite for transformation ; my goal is to live my life with minimal regrets and to start being an open book. I've been feeling more energetic and happy lately. Golden tiger's eye seems to help me get the power to achieve things, so I use the two together. They also make me feel a lot more lucky and I'm in love with their looks.

My labradorite, coral, moonstone and amethyst have soothing energies I use for meditation, dreaming, or intuition. I find these stones to be generally calming and I'll sometimes just pick them up to admire their energies. I use Herkimer diamonds to amplify the energy and bring clarity. It has such an intensity, I find my arms going all tingly whenever I hold it.

When I have to write a paper or think creatively, I use Dumortierite to help me during my thought processes. It's a rather large chunk, but I like to fiddle with it and run it through my fingers as I ponder.
Old 26-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Master
It's so good to read all your stories, learn so much from them!
Like the dumortierite, I wouldn't have thought of using it when I want to write. I got my dumortierite skull in when I was in a dire situation. It also helps when you have to deal with trauma and crisis on a daily basis, I did at the time. And it can help break old ties, the ones that no longer serve you. Needed that as well at the time.
I'm gonna see what he can do for me when it comes to writing and/or languages :)
Old 26-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrattbecky
Whilst reading through this post I had a urge to hold my Dalmation jasper. As soon as it was in my hand I felt settled and calm.
Only just got into crystals but so glad I gave, looking forward to building my collection and extending my knowledge ( which is pretty sparse at the moment )

There's so much out there that even though I've been doing this for a few years now, it feels my knowledge is sparse. Stuff I learn I forget. Even stuff I experience I forget....I did have a dream that I had Alzheimers...I sure hope it wasn't a prescient dream. Gulp.

I have a bit of Dalmation jasper. I'll have to remember it for calming myself. I'm gonna go get some right now. Thanks.
Old 26-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Experiencer

I just had to check: yup--the black spots are black tourmaline. This according to "Healing Crystals for You," which I just googled. I love, love, love black tourmaline. We are buds.
Old 26-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1709
I started to use malachite for transformation ; my goal is to live my life with minimal regrets and to start being an open book. I've been feeling more energetic and happy lately. Golden tiger's eye seems to help me get the power to achieve things, so I use the two together. They also make me feel a lot more lucky and I'm in love with their looks.

My labradorite, coral, moonstone and amethyst have soothing energies I use for meditation, dreaming, or intuition. I find these stones to be generally calming and I'll sometimes just pick them up to admire their energies. I use Herkimer diamonds to amplify the energy and bring clarity. It has such an intensity, I find my arms going all tingly whenever I hold it.

When I have to write a paper or think creatively, I use Dumortierite to help me during my thought processes. It's a rather large chunk, but I like to fiddle with it and run it through my fingers as I ponder.

I appreciate FairyCrystal highlighting your Dumortierite use. I've wanted to write a book...a psychic stirred it all up again when he said 'and there's your book to be written' but just haven't been able to. I used to be quite invested in creative writing. Published some poems. That sort of thing. Maybe dumoriterite, known as the "take it easy" stone, would help me quit being such an editor. Using duorierite [ha ha...I was going to edit that, but I'll just leave it, as practice.] for creativity really is a brilliant suggesion. Thanks! What does your stone look like? I have some darker stones and one lighter one. I think the lighter one has more stimulating energy.

What size is your Herkimer? Mine is just a tiny little fellow. Haven't spent much time with him.