Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 09-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Master
I, too love your new avatar, Slice. As always your paintings are delightful - and very colorful. Mwaaaah~*

Old 09-08-2012, 04:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I, too love your new avatar, Slice. As always your paintings are delightful - and very colorful. Mwaaaah~*
Thanks Silvergirl, I thought I would resurrect the old ones again, seeing that I just can't get back into the swing, I might have painters block lol.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Master
Hi {Psycho, love these, am a big krishna fan anyway, thanks for sharing
Old 09-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Master
Beautifully well done.

Love MM too. Two of my favorites are "Tourniquet" and "The Beautiful People"...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:33 PM
amy green

Impressive - what stands out to me is the kindness you have captured in the carefully painted eyes...in all of these paintings!

I know what you mean about going through a creative lull. It's hard to kickstart that feeling...needs to come from a genuine, motivated place I find. I hope you feel the inspiration soon; maybe these positive posts will serve as a springboard back to those paintbrushes!

Old 13-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes, mine mine mine, my oil paintings.

Lol, I love your reply.

Your paintings are so vivid and creative! You are very, very talented! Looking foward to seeing more works!