Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Master

Another question :)

Ok i'm bored at work so i have another question :)

What is it exactly that makes you think think /feel this is more than just normal relationship/friendship ....What amazing thing/ things have happened to make you feel this way ?

For me it was /is a few things that happened a long the way ,even before i met my SC .

Like i knew that someone was coming ...That little inner voice kept saying months before ,someone special was coming and when i look back ,i was subconsciously looking for someone ,i now no longer look :)...I think this is the main one for me :)

The fact that i suddenly i was so attracted to someone i wasn't attracted to before,the intense feelings i suddenly had for this stranger made no sense .

All the signs and syncs ....i know alot of people say you get them because you look for them but i was getting them way before i even heard of the tf concept or anything about signs and syncs ....I still get them on a daily now and i don't look for them,his name is everywhere and it's not a popular name :)

The fact that he has cut contact with me after he was the one who always said we have to stay in contact with each other ....I think if he had just stuck around like a normal person i would be questioning if he was a SC a all .

The fact that he said "wow i really feel like a know you now after we first chatted and he kept saying overand over "there is just something about you "

The fact even though i am in a happy /content place right now ,he is still on my mind pretty much 24/7 and i can't seem to change it .

The fact that after everything that has happened ,the in and out of contact ,the blocking on FB ,his strange behaviour ,i just have that knowing that this is the way it is supposed to play out ,if that makes sense.It's like i already know what is supposedto happen but i only realise after certain events happen ,i know i'm on the right track and everything will work out ....No matter how many times i have said " jeeze woman get over it already and move on" there is just that little inner knowing that this ain't over yet :)

Anyway ,thats just a few on my list ....would love to hear others experiences :)
Old 17-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Deactivated Account
I guess for me, it came down to one fundamental thing:

No matter how alone I thought I was...........I have recognized that I really am not alone and its the best feeling.

I don't get a whole bunch of synchs or anything (at least not that often). I think people tend to get those more often when significant events are coming up.
Old 17-12-2013, 01:58 AM
Lightworker42

1. The connection.
2. The very INTENSE emotions.
3. The feeling of "coming home" when we talked.
4. I cannot get him off my mind.
5. The combined energy when we were in each other's face.
Old 17-12-2013, 02:09 AM
AdAstra

All of the above that Lightworker said haha. And also all the many signs, and glimpses of past lives we shared. I'm not sure to call it a TF, but I know it's something more than any ordinary relationship, it touches the spiritual. Hard to explain really.
Old 17-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Newbie ;)

-Our paths had nearly, but not quite, crossed years before we met.
- Unusual synchronicities with our names / initials
- Feeling a very strong pull from first knowing him, which I at first didn't recognise and thought I disliked him.
- Experiencing a massive jolt one day when we made eye contact.
- He has indicated he also feels the connection - he once said , "I knew there must have been a reason for me to move to this place, and it was to meet you."
- Always thinking about him and wanting to give him unconditional love (not always succeeding on the unconditional part, lol)
- The past 3 years of feeling all this has turned my life upside down, and I'm still struggling to deal with and grow from the experience.