Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Forgive him Thunder Bow, he's blind and can not hear. He posts as one who has spirituality, yet he is self cut off from Spirit and does not even realize how apparent this is, as his shouting from his pulpit drowns out his own inner Spirit.
Compassion is our only recourse for he can not hear us.

That is so true of his kind. Aoo' he has cut himself from Spirit. These kind of people have always shout from a pulpit and many have died as a result, both human and animal!
Old 08-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
This is not playing the race card?

No, if I am playing any kind of "Card" I am playing the "Arrogant" Card. You are arrogant, just the the Bilagana that came long before you. Spiritually Speaking you are a bit ignorant.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
What are the new ways? tell me that, tell me what defines our new wonderful society?

Heck, where did my lap top come from? who built it? what was paid for it spiritually? Awareness... as in real awareness of the society that you and me live in, that you and me pay to support (inadvertently or not) really cannot put itself besides the old ways of native cultures. They were way higher from an ethical point of view.

Killing and the shedding of innocent blood? what the heck do you think killed the human cultures that taught and lived that careful balance?

And right now, if I find I have a disease that is curable or manageable through modern medicine, do you think I will choose to die, when I have children that benefit from me being here?

This is awareness and real awake awareness is sometimes tough to deal with. Because when you really look at our current society, we so called 'spiritual' people are not separate or above it, nor more advanced than our predecessors; we are here faced with the spiritual life and the choices of now. And we can learn a lot from our ancestors and our journey as life on earth.

What do you think you are here for???? SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION. That's why you're here. Why we're all here.

One time people used to eat human flesh, they don't do it now. They used to burn pagans at the stake, they don't do it now. They used to enslave black people - buy them, sell them, brand them, abuse them, kill them with impunity (sound familiar?) etc etc

Watch this www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_UpyY2MIOc

To coin your own words, explain to me 'how the heck' you equate that with the Law of Love, with reverence for life, with spirituality???

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
What are the new ways? tell me that, tell me what defines our new wonderful society?

Heck, where did my lap top come from? who built it? what was paid for it spiritually? Awareness... as in real awareness of the society that you and me live in, that you and me pay to support (inadvertently or not) really cannot put itself besides the old ways of native cultures. They were way higher from an ethical point of view.

Killing and the shedding of innocent blood? what the heck do you think killed the human cultures that taught and lived that careful balance?

And right now, if I find I have a disease that is curable or manageable through modern medicine, do you think I will choose to die, when I have children that benefit from me being here?

This is awareness and real awake awareness is sometimes tough to deal with. Because when you really look at our current society, we so called 'spiritual' people are not separate or above it, nor more advanced than our predecessors; we are here faced with the spiritual life and the choices of now. And we can learn a lot from our ancestors and our journey as life on earth.

Well Said I think this guy is out of balance, as are those who think like him.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Forgive him Thunder Bow, he's blind and can not hear. He posts as one who has spirituality, yet he is self cut off from Spirit and does not even realize how apparent this is, as his shouting from his pulpit drowns out his own inner Spirit.
Compassion is our only recourse for he can not hear us.

Your recourse to mockery and personal attack underlines your level of spirituality.

Old 08-08-2015, 09:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenofthrees
I don't see hunting as good or bad. I've never hunted before so I can't say from experience, but I do know people might see hunting just for sport or for trophies as wrong, while others see hunting as a pastime or whatever. I personally do not think hunting for trophies or sport is very nice or alligns with God. Hunting for food is something I can understand, as there are still a wholeeeeeee bunch of people who still eat meat, including me(doesn't justify it, though). I like how awareness for big game trophies has been raised lately. We should do what we can to raise modern issues. All in all, someday hunting will have its day just like everything else on Earth.

I would most sincerely hope most people do.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
No, if I am playing any kind of "Card" I am playing the "Arrogant" Card. You are arrogant, just the the Bilagana that came long before you. Spiritually Speaking you are a bit ignorant.

It would be nice if you stuck to posting regarding the topic of the thread rather than resorting to personal attacks.

I surely don't need to remind you that Violet asked you to leave SI (another forum) due to your persistently aggressive and unreasonable posts.

Old 08-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
That is so true of his kind. Aoo' he has cut himself from Spirit. These kind of people have always shout from a pulpit and many have died as a result, both human and animal!

Careful on the 'his kind' part. You are his kind too, so am I. We're all in human bodies. He is just experiencing his in a different way, a way which isn't a good choice for us because it closes our heart down.
So he is choosing to be be cut off from Spirit, we have also at times, perhaps many times yes?

We are all Threads in the same Great Rug. There is no separation.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Ivy

Quote:
This guy is very Arrogant as most Biligana are. They invaded our world, killed almost every living being, then come and tell us that our Spirituality is wrong. Now this one comes along and tell us that killing any animal is wrong! What Gall !

I will defend cultural aspects that I have respect for and will stand up against the wrongs of the culture that I know most about, because I've grown in it.

The reason I am able to do this, is because I am an individual and I live my way, based on my individual learning and understand always that I can learn from situations and people that I don't yet understand.

I studied native American culture and as a British woman that has never visited the America's, I feel an respect and understanding, with no claim of heritage, other than being a fellow human being of this earth. And the lands of our human ancestry go beyond one continent, one culture and colour of skin.

And much as I respect every place, race and culture on this earth, there is not one, that I would accept or respect racist terminology as 'most Biligana'. I enjoy your posts thunder bow and have done for a long time, and I realise that this is unusual for you and hope that you have the courage to correct yourself.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
What do you think you are here for???? SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION. That's why you're here. Why we're all here.

One time people used to eat human flesh, they don't do it now. They used to burn pagans at the stake, they don't do it now. They used to enslave black people - buy them, sell them, brand them, abuse them, kill them with impunity (sound familiar?) etc etc

Watch this www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_UpyY2MIOc

To coin your own words, explain to me 'how the heck' you equate that with the Law of Love, with reverence for life, with spirituality???

"Production" is what this video is about, and I explained why in my other post. Those who are connected spiritually to the earth and its life, do NOT consider animals as a "product". It was your "Evolved Spirituality" that came from this way of life. Those who Hunted and Gathered, and did not produce a "product" to make money on, had a True reverence for life. Why? because they did not have money.
Closed Thread