Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-12-2021, 11:52 PM
Guide

Three Pleiadian brothers,

This experience occurred in my life back in 1975 in the UK, It started at night when I was in bed, I heard a high pitched sound in my ears, then a voice spoke directly to me and called me by name, Michael it said we are your brothers and we come from a planet around a star which you call the Seven sisters, we are from the Pleiadian system. We are directly above you now in three ships moving in a triangular formation. This contact went on for several days while i was in Bed. They told me we were related, and that i too had lived on this planet many thousands of years ago. Suddenly this communication stopped they said they said they had to go away for a while. About a week or so passed and i was in having a coke at a local working mans club I was a member of. I was sat there drinking my coke, when three slim looking men walked in and came over to my table and sat down, this seen a shiver down my spine and i was stunned into silence, then one of the men spoke and sad hello Michael will you buy us all a drink we have no money! I said what can i get you and they said what you are drinking coke. I went up to the bar and bought three glasses of coke brought them back and gave each one a glass.
To be continued next post.
Old 11-12-2021, 12:09 AM
Guide

My three Pleiadian brothers part two.

After I had gave them their drinks, I rushed to the toilet and started pinching myself thinking that this was a dream, I was breathing heavy and feeling light headed, I could feel myself being pinched, my head was reeling how can this be happening to me, am i going mad? I pulled myself together and went out back into the bar, all that was left was three empty glasses, I asked the barman had he seen the three men with me? In case it was an illusion, Yes he said they have just left. They were all dressed identical with a light blue top and tight fitting trousers. I rushed out of the club and there was no sign of them, just then a inner voice said we are all back on board Michael, will talk later. That night they spoke again and i said to them i want some objective evidence that you are real, and I am not going mad! Very well they said tomorrow you will have proof . there will be three ships in a triangular formation seen then. The next day in the Southampton evening Echo newspaper was a report over fawley oil refinery of three ufos flying in a triangular shape, This was wonderful news and i felt really excited abut this.
to be continued in part three.
regards michael,
Old 11-12-2021, 12:27 AM
Guide

My three Pleiadian brothers Part three.

I wanted to see inside their ship, and was told that they could transport me aboard, much like the way they do in star trek, but here I was told that I would have to have zero thoughts in my head for this to be possible, any thought would disrupt the transfer they said. well I tried several times without fail and could not be without any thought in my head, I could feel the power and energy of their transfer device, it felt like a cool breeze covering my entire body at one point my watch shot of my left arm and went up my right are a sort of reverse polarity, each time failed. I tried going out at midnight and running as fast as I could trying not to think a single thought and failed every time, i asked then to land and let me walk aboard but they said no too risky and being very visible.
They said that their time here was up, but they had one surprise left and that was as i fell asleep they guided my astral body aboard their craft and gave me a tour around,, trouble is when I awoke i had forgotten much of it. They left that day saying we would meet up again sometime. Now 40 years later and after practicing meditation for that time i can now let go of all thoughts easily so when they return I will physicall transfer aboard . Hope you liked this shared personal experience,
regards michael.
Old 17-12-2021, 04:27 AM
Ascender

Hi, I had an experience with the pleiadians as well....in the summer of 2016, I had an awakening and my third eye opened.. after which I was also laying in bed and I heard them In a telepathic way. They gave me messages as well, one of which my mother repeated to me 2 weeks later and said that "God" told her. It wasn't something I would have come up with myself. They said to me, "we are the pleiadians and we love you..." that is how they started.

Since then I can sense them, it's not something I constantly think about but I can. As for the related thing, I felt that as well. I am part Native American, and I later (after the incident in 2016), found out about the Native American ledges of extraterrestrials.
Old 22-12-2021, 12:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Hi, I had an experience with the pleiadians as well....in the summer of 2016, I had an awakening and my third eye opened.. after which I was also laying in bed and I heard them In a telepathic way. They gave me messages as well, one of which my mother repeated to me 2 weeks later and said that "God" told her. It wasn't something I would have come up with myself. They said to me, "we are the pleiadians and we love you..." that is how they started.

Since then I can sense them, it's not something I constantly think about but I can. As for the related thing, I felt that as well. I am part Native American, and I later (after the incident in 2016), found out about the Native American ledges of extraterrestrials.
Thanks jro5139 for your input here,they are our brothers my friend i am sure of that ,be proud of you heritage .

regards michael.