Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-03-2024, 08:54 AM
Guide
Thank you Starman!
Old 07-03-2024, 09:19 AM
Master

Starman……..” I do not believe in the concept of “sin,” to me there is no such thing as sin”

Omg it was soooooo good to see someone else say this because a couple of weeks ago I stated the exact same thing on the Christian thread and wow it caused a bit of a stir. It seemed to me that other people just didn’t “get” what I
I was trying to say. But in all fairness, I probably didn’t explain it as good as you have and so fair enough.

Thank you!

Many thanks.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:29 AM
Master

Green1…….” Heroes face difficulties and negativity is caused by difficulties (IMO).

I have to disagree with this statement.

Negativity isn’t always caused by difficulties.

For me personally, when difficulties have come up in my life it produces the opposite effect. I tend to say to myself……….Right, well I’m not having this…. And then I go full steam ahead finding and implementing a solution, which is always a positive step rather than dwelling on the negativity of the situation and doing nothing.

But that’s just me and we are all different.
Old 07-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Master

Many humans ARE heroes despite what life throws at them.
My beautiful ancestor Nurse Edith Cavell a case in point .
And I wouldn't have enough time left in this lifetime to name ALL of the heroes I know about .

Yes, many humans ARE heroes.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Guide
Thanks your contributions RC and AB.
Old 16-03-2024, 02:50 AM
Master
To think humans are the keepers of earth and we'rer "Devine" or "above" all other creatures is the ultimate display of ego.
Old 16-03-2024, 11:03 AM
Master
Humans don't 'fall weak'. We're on a journey to learn, grow, evolve. Much of what happens to each of us is chosen prior to incarnation. We choose the settings, other Souls to incarnate with, and the lessons to learn.
What's weak about that?

I agree with Ms Hepburn that it's better to focus on the positive traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
... In addition, ignoring God's love and our true nature are also serious difficulties.
Our true nature??? Feels you're suggesting the true nature of mankind is bad? Does your church feed you such beliefs?

God's love?? No offense, but you're overly religious point of view triggers me tremendously.
Religion is THE biggest problem of mankind!
I rather deal with someone who doesn't believe in god than a religious one.

I don't believe in sin either. It's another religious thing, and as said by someone based on the Adam & Eve story which was invented by church/men to vilify women.
And the fallout of that -women having been oppressed and abused for thousands of years- is one of the biggest problems, aside from religion, that we're having to deal with today.
Old 16-03-2024, 12:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Our true nature??? Feels you're suggesting the true nature of mankind is bad? Does your church feed you such beliefs?

Sorry FC you misunderstood me. I am not religious at all, it is certainly my bad english that made you feel this way. By "true nature" I meant our unconditionally loving and unconditional joy nature.
Old 16-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
To think humans are the keepers of earth and we'rer "Devine" or "above" all other creatures is the ultimate display of ego.

I believe that all beings are heroes. I hope this addressed your concerns.
Old 16-03-2024, 11:05 PM
Newbie ;)

An interesting topic because it depends on their development through life as to how they face up to challenges they encounter.

I don't believe people themselves are basically weak. They may fall weak through neglect of themselves of some kind.
Pain, to quote one of your points, is information. It informs someone that something is wrong emotionally or physiologically and it's up to them to apply treatment to alleviate it.

Basically, everyone has strengths and weaknesses that arise in context. A strength in one situation may be a weakness in another. They may be heroes in one situation but bystanders in another.