Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-02-2024, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Have you heard of A Vogel MissH? Not a psychic but a bit different remedy-wise.(I must check if theres a thread)
I googled her - she is SO into helping with Menopause. I couldn't find much else she is into. But, thank you!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2024, 11:43 AM
Master

One of Cayce's favorite topics was the Akashic records. The idea of a vast eternal database in the spirit world about the activities of all human lives ever, that in theory can be accessed by everyone and anyone with the right talents and methods. He didn't invent the name or the concept, it was already a common topic among spiritualists at the time, but spoke a lot about it and considered it a key source to the information he spread via his readings. I haven't read anything about it recently except what Wikipedia has mentioned:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
I am not going to debate the possibility of its existence, spirit technology is so beyond my understanding, but I can use a cell phone or a washing machine without understanding the electronics of them so I am willing to work with the idea for now. I always understood the records as a tower, actually a tree, but maybe that is just me. Yggdrasil. It is a more comfortable image than a supercomputer with a databank the size of a planet anyway.

The Wikipedia article is lean pickings and the Cayce website has all the goods behind a paywall. I found however this text, and it looks like I need to read it before saying more. Be right back.
https://www.eomega.org/article/mysti...kashic-records
Old 21-02-2024, 01:06 PM
what is yggdrasil?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2024, 01:10 PM
Master

Yes, the article from the Cayce files I read many years ago and since then have read quite a few other interpretations as well, such as….a huge tapestry and also a huge library.

My personal feeling is that Cayces version makes since and my intuition is that he seems to be correct.
Old 21-02-2024, 01:13 PM
Master

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil is a Norse name for a symbol known many places far earlier. The Great Tree of the Viking gods, or the World Tree, or the holy tree. It is how we see Mother Earth. Roots in the physical world, branches into the spirit world, the three seers sitting by it, the well of wisdom near it, . Odin hung himself temporarily from it to gain wisdom and his ravens sit in it.. I have a line into the Norse, as I have a line into other religions. Call it a symbol, call it a part of the spirit world, it is something I can work with and relate to. So connecting the Yggdrasil with the Akashic Records makes sense to me.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Master
Reply to WW-You could be mixing the Kabbalah(tree of life.) up witha Akashic? (I have just got a tablet and have had to key into Android/google systems which as caused chaos in accessing email and other files,glad the tech giants can't get control of the akashic records!what a nightmare I have been locked out of my inbox for days)
Old 21-02-2024, 04:34 PM
@ podshell - Hi, I use a Samsung tablet as a back up....better than a phone, but not as useful as my laptop. On topic more - I have never been
curious about anything in the Akashic records...I, again, see them as just a distraction...so what in the end - interesting for a minute, sure.
But so what, if I was a Viking and didn't learn certain lessens, then did 200 yrs later in Eastern Europe as a mother of 6 children.
I'm the product of me, right now.

For WW who did an accurate reading...What I mean is- so what I severely injured my leg/hip in the same darn place 2 times;
kick boxing, then, on ice. Sure, I could have put a sword
in someone's hip as a warrior...ok...what good does that do me knowing that.
That's why i don't have an interest in the A. Records.

Old 21-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Reply to WW-You could be mixing the Kabbalah(tree of life.) up witha Akashic? (I have just got a tablet and have had to key into Android/google systems which as caused chaos in accessing email and other files,glad the tech giants can't get control of the akashic records!what a nightmare I have been locked out of my inbox for days)

I may have, but it is rather the point. Cayce had his way to explain it, and I have reading to do to understand it, but symbols and names are a way to put a handle on things so you can grasp things better, they aren't the thing itself. I have a name, but it is not the sum of me. If I then add another name to my list of usernames, that is just to keep things practical. And I think this vast thing of information storage that I know so little about can be equally viewed as a tree, or a tapestry, or book, if it helps me understand. I think the spirit world will understand what I mean and help me to the right place.
Old 21-02-2024, 05:19 PM
Master

Perfect timing, MissH. Because Cayce who spent a lot of time explaining the A. Records, also did thousands of past life readings. PLR is okay for now? When I first joined this forum there were a handful of readers offering PLRs, and I asked for and was given a few. They were interesting, and for me who was a beginner on spiritual things then it was downright thrilling to feel I was becoming part of something bigger. There were various lives described but one knocked me out of my chair. A fairly recent life, in a time and place I have been acutely interested since I learned to read. The reader didn't know that, it is a subject I save for other types of forum, but it explained so much. If all that was a bluff it was one heck of a bluff, but I don't think it was.

MissH mentioned humdrum past lives whose details can't possibly be very important, and I agree - all who has lived many lives, likely have lived more than a few conformist lives doing what was expected of us, working to reach life goals, but ultimately not achieving anything that is noteworthy for the future us. I have a feeling that when the readers grasp out to pull a few moments out of those lives, those file cards are not what is put in their hands.

So, are PLRs a good thing to work with? Does it have any benefits? Do *I* want to do them, and I need to find out because I think I can. In some ways I agree with MissH, it seems like a blind end. Does it give more than entertainment? For me it was part of my spiritual awakening so I certainly benefited. But now I am where I am, and there are so many things I can work with and toward. Is this the best way I can use what talents I have, to help others? Right now, I have no answer.
Old 21-02-2024, 05:22 PM
Master
I myself have never been drawn to the records,but have come across descriptions in books but only as a building I think,and also the bits about the Kabbalah which mentions a tree,I thought the slightly similar sounding names may have been the prob.,as had never seen the records described in tree form.(I devoured all the spiritualist books at the local libraries and also hunt for them in charity shops,but have had little success with gifts myself except astral projection and the odd premonition dream) I have never managed any PLR of note but worry I may have been someone really bad!